Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

If Your Partner Slaps You Please Flee ASAP – Ali Baba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Your Partner Slaps You Please Flee ASAP – Ali Baba (502 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Partner Slaps You Please Flee ASAP – Ali Baba by toyoe49: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Veteran stand up comedian, Ali baba has expressed his deep displeasure in domestic violence, thereby advising anyone found in such circumstance to flee without hesitating.

This would not be the first time the ace comedian is condemning such act in the society, but he feels some still live in the hope of the violator turning new leafs which might not happen or perhaps things already got worst to the point it can never be undone.

In Ali baba’s message to the domestic violence victims, he said; I have written about domestic violence before. And when I did, I was very clear. That anyone who is this kind of circumstance, yet continues to live in the hope the violator will turn a new leaf, may not live to tell the story. I even went as far as saying it must mean you are enjoying it to still sit there. For what?!!! Sadly, I have heard people say, it’s not easy to walk away from such abusive relationships. Where will they go? And I ask, if it’s not easy, is death easier? Ohoooo!!! Because we have seen it happen time and time again. Read more at: http://greennews.ng/if-your-partner-slaps-you-please-flee-asap-ali-baba/

So once again I repeat, if you are in a relationship where you are slapped, kicked, head butted, flogged like a slave, raped,… Don’t wait till that your black eye clears, or the swelling reduces, or the pain subsides, or some family members come to settle the matter, your pastor tells you to take it to the Lord in prayer, or some friends tell you it’s a sign that he loves you and you are sold hope of change, or told I am sorry with some irresistible gifts… DONT WAIT… Fleeeeeee! Activate your “Fleedom”!!!!! Because if you don’t wake up from your love jones… Your wake keeping will be after the fact. I don talk my own.
Re: If Your Partner Slaps You Please Flee ASAP – Ali Baba by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Inspiring Story With More Beautiful Photos Of Her Luxury Mans / Can You Guess Who This Is? / “I Grew Up A Street Boy” –Actor Chinedu Ikedieze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.