Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,855 members, 7,949,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Where Is Mtel? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Is Mtel? (1433 Views)

Mtel Wap / Short Code Service On MTN, Vmobile, Glo And Mtel / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Mtel? by eunisam: 3:09am On Oct 11, 2006
I have been looking for this network to perform but nothing seems coming. what happened to mtel-nigeria?? when are we expecting our free calls, free gprs/mms and others.somebody should feed me about mtel.

Re: Where Is Mtel? by taopheek(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2006
PROBABLY U WILL WAIT SOME MORE COS OF ALL THESE PRIVATISATION AND TRANSCORP TAKE OVER IMBROGLIO
ITS CRAZY U KNOW WEN A NETWORK HAS ALL IT TAKES TO FLY HIGH AND ITS CRAWLING COS OF GOVT POLICIES

TAOPHEEK
Re: Where Is Mtel? by lovaboi: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2006
U dnt av 2 search dt long,it is simply UNDER UR PILLOW.Ahhahah,
Re: Where Is Mtel? by toksdara(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2006
I know that Transcorp has money and all that, but it'll take a lot of time and money to eventually transform NITEL and it's mobile arm, Mtel.
Re: Where Is Mtel? by kay4suree(m): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2006
It is so apparent that the crises that MTEL is currently facing is nothing but the activities of our selfish politician "MAKE IT A MESS SO THAT YOU CAN BUY IT CHEAP" I reserve my comment and weep for this nation.All i know is that TRANSCORP will never know peace be it not this our generation.
Re: Where Is Mtel? by taopheek(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2006
THIS IS NOT TRANSCORP PROBLEM BUT BAD GOVT POLICIES, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BIZMEN COMING TOGETHER TO FORM A MEGA CORPORATION BUT THE POLITICS IS UNHEALTHY
IF U ASK ME I WILL SAY SELL NITEL OR MTEL FOR EVEN 10 NAIRA AND LET IT WORK AND STOP MAKING PPL REDUNDANT AND WORTHLESS
IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME WHO BUYS IT BUT LET THINGS WORK COS AT D END OF THE DAY U N I ARE NT GONNA SEE THE MONEY EVEN IF THEY SELL FOR TEN BILLION DOLLARS BUT WILL FEEL IT IF IT WORK AND OUR FAMILY IN NITEL FEEL BETTER

BR

TAOPHEEK
Re: Where Is Mtel? by otokx(m): 4:15am On Oct 13, 2006
In the mortuary.
Re: Where Is Mtel? by mekoyo(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2006
Mtel? i think the last time i saw it was in the gutter.
check dere.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Android And Tecno Users, Now That You Are On BBM…. / Inote Beyond 3g / Symbian Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.