Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Linda Ikeji Mansion Real Price And Amount Bought - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Linda Ikeji Mansion Real Price And Amount Bought (1366 Views)

"10 Years After Leaving Home, I Bought A House" - Ghanaian Lady / Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Mansion Real Price And Amount Bought by chikkaobi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
I have seen people talk about the price of Linda's mansion.
And I can't but say something about it.
Via PrivateProperty the mansion was listed for N650million
However via mobofree, it was listed at N680million

This prices are negotiable and that was why Linda was able to get it below N600million.
The worth of the house itself isn't more than N100million. However the land it was built on was the catch, and that costs way above 300million.

Click Here for Price at Private Property

Click Here for Price at Mobofree
Re: Linda Ikeji Mansion Real Price And Amount Bought by joystickextend1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
okay
Re: Linda Ikeji Mansion Real Price And Amount Bought by Atlantian: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why waste such money on a house sitting in less than one plot of land when you can buy a villa with less than that in a better neighbourhood ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Mansion Real Price And Amount Bought by 2sex(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
Atlantian:
Why waste such money on a house sitting in less than one plot of land when you can buy a villa with less than that in a better neighbourhood ?
SIMPLE: TO BELONG!

See what someone said in reply to the news about Linda's wealth.

Same thing I thought! A house in Toronto that goes for 2.5million looks a lot better than this. Maybe it just needs a little touch up. To be sincere and frank I never knew houses in Nigeria could even cost that much. I really do want to ask an honest question though, why does this Linda inspire people? Is it because she’s a great blogger or because she has made money from blogging or because she has a nice personality or admirable character? It’s just a question. I truly intend no offence.

I’m Tanzanian, visited Nigeria a few times and schooled with a lot of Nigerians back in the GTA both high school and UofT. I love their vibe and they are the best people to be around BUT I notice they place so much emphasis on money and materialism. Back in the days when we were in grade 11 and 12, and we wrote essays and articles on inspiration, success and role models, Almost, infact every Nigerians’ role model was on Forbes list or some type of rich list. Their articles always had this tone of underscoring wealth and equating it to success.This character is still very much prevalent. Very different from how I was raised from preschool.Is money the only motivating factor for Nigerians? Is one only successful in your country when they have or make money no matter how legitimate or not? This was supposed to be a question but it has turned into an observation. I hope nobody gets offended, that is not my intent.

I have heard of this lady a few times on some platform and the emphasis of any news concerning her is always how much she’s worth, everytime, either subtly or conspicuously, that is always apparent theme. I’m sure she does other things like volunteering and charity or some other nice civic duty that does not relate to her wealth, but that never makes for traffic in the Nigerian news sphere I guess. The get rich syndrome is what has driven so many Africans not just Nigerians to step on the faces of other Africans just to be at the top and be praised or admired for having made it. A conclusion reached when new bank accounts are opened. A wish her more fulfilling years as a blogger. I hope she uses her platform to get to people if she hasn’t and more people if she has. That is what I was brought up to admire as success and you really don’t need the minty coloured notes to do that. Same for we all. Wanting more is no the problem. On the contrary we all need money one way or another to survive. The problem comes in when that’s an individual’s strive in life.
My comment is just what it is, my opinion. It shouldn’t be taken personally as an affront of any sort.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

... / HEAVENLY Homes[ibeju-lekki] Is The Definition Of Heaven On Earth...500k/plot / ..sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.