Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:45 PM

Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! (25622 Views)

Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-( / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / My Dog Is Going Blind :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by zinachidi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
rahymat:
ah its probably an internal problem hope is not ebola o.maybe it ate an infected bushmeat or sometin.
lol @ ''infected bushmeat'' u not helping @ all grin
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Really

Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by IceDude(m): 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Boss13:

Who told you that dogs have no soul? Ignorant human
Really? undecided
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Maximus85(m): 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
adonbilivit:
life sha. some people are trying to raise money to save their dying siblings, parents, etc and here, someone is crying over a dying dog with no soul.

Go study the Bible well mister. Animals are souls too, you hear?
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Sultanchidi(m): 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
dczieta:

lol nwanne only the wise can undastand this ur post
grin
dczieta:

lol nwanne only the wise can undastand this ur post
grin
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
CoCoLav:
Essential indeed grin grin grin
Sorry I don't know much about dogs
then you shouldnt have comment

1 Like

Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Fraih(f): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Atmmachine:
It's better you use am cook soup before he go die.

With 3 hundred naira you go buy another dog (Ekuke)
Jeez, this the most hilarious post ever!

Thanks for making my night

1 Like

Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Could your dog be getting into something not healthy for it to be eating? Im not accusing anyone but could someone be poisoning your dog? It may sound farfetched but my aunt lost several pets with this kind of symptoms and it was found a neighbor was leaving poisoned food out for area animals that were pests but local pets also found it and got sick or died.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Lexaccord(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
rahymat:
ah its probably an internal problem hope is not ebola o.maybe it ate an infected bushmeat or sometin.

you are the 2nd person I know that bears this name. How nice. My baby cousin is d only that I assumed bears the name.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by poseidon12: 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
It really seems the dog is bleeding. Like some have advised, take the dog to another vet. Ignore those making fun of you. I had similar experience a few months ago when my beloved dog got sick and didn't make it. But he actually died of old age, 16 years, and Alsatian too. I still miss him.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by jornie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Lol grin

Common dog? hey dude I don't care
ok...but is that why you're so hot?

Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Catalyst007(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmm, this one is Strong... Our vets don't do things like their counterparts elsewhere. Where are our scanning machines and Animal surgeons? Anyway, I DESIGN BANNERS AND LOGOS. . check my signature below.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Sunseeker: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
EEyaaa sorry.... ' Take heart !'
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by phreakabit(m): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oooops:
Please someone should help me. My dog is dying. His stools is very black and he is vomiting something i think its blood. He isn't eating nor drinking. I've taking him to the veteran doctors severally who keep saying nothing is wrong, they say we should keep giving him antibiotics which we have been doing but yet he isn't getting better... Am tired.
By the way he's an Essential dog! (or what is the spelling again)
pls dog lovers help!!

CC: Lalasticlala, Ishilove, Help save my dog!

Google is your friend. . . Good thing i love dogs. See link below

https://www.google.com.ng/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=dog%20vomiting%20blood%20and%20bloody%20diarrhea
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by barcaboi(m): 12:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Oooops:
Please someone should help me. My dog is dying. His stools is very black and he is vomiting something i think its blood. He isn't eating nor drinking. I've taking him to the veteran doctors severally who keep saying nothing is wrong, they say we should keep giving him antibiotics which we have been doing but yet he isn't getting better... Am tired.
pls dog lovers help!!

Alsatian. ...
2. How old is ur dog?
3. have u vaccinated it b4?
4. if yea. how many times
5. How often do guests or oda dogs come close to ur dog

1 Like

Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Oooops:
pls dog lovers help!!

I dey like chop dyiokmit.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by NovusHomo(m): 12:09am On Oct 19, 2015
Oooops:
pls dog lovers help!!

If you love your dog that much, do the needful: TAKE ITS PLACE!
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by RaptorX: 12:31am On Oct 19, 2015
jornie:

ok...but is that why you're so hot?
That is not her, that is peace hyde the Ghanaian talk show host.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by bencruz802000(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Bro, frankly speaking that dog is gonna die. I dont wish you lost but thats the true. When u see something like stooling at anus, vomiting some whitish stuffs and even refusal to drinking much water and eating even little food shows that your dog is suffering from palvo disease. It is a viral disease that attacks dogs when you failed to vaccinate during puppy age. The vet already knew the outcome. Your dogs death is already at d corner. Stop medication cos no remedy to palvo. I lost ma black mastif dog thr this wicked disease. Lack of awareness on taking care of dogs
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by jornie(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
RaptorX:
That is not her, that is peace hyde the Ghanaian talk show host.
hehe...thanks
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:47am On Oct 19, 2015
This SK must be stronger than I thought......!! Just 5 drags and am seeing stupid post. shocked
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by escavros: 1:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Oooops:
pls dog lovers help!!

First please stop the antibiotics immediately, and stop the current diet immediately.

The black stool and some blood shows liver problems as a result of a wrong meal like expired food, poison, even sniper insecticide used in the cage, or bulk crushed indomie (but expired).

The solution is to begin to detoxify the dog with milk , yogurt or protein rich foods, loads of water, activated charcoal and palm oil

I hope it recovers soon.
I love dogs
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by montezz(f): 1:47am On Oct 19, 2015
rotflmao.....kikikikikikikikikikkkkkikikiki! oluwa ogo o......yeeeeeeeh! essential dog ko essence dog ni.
get a qualified vet asap bt u can give d dog some palmoil as it may help to improve liver detoxification sinx ur dog myt be reacting to a poisonous substance or liver disease. wish ur dog a speedy recovery.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by adahogwuche(m): 3:32am On Oct 19, 2015
I wish i had responded to this earlier.i didnt see this post. What you described seems serious. The ideal thing would be to do an ultrasound to determine what the matter could be. The first impression would be some form of gastric poisoning, maybe from your dogs scavenging or some form of gastrointestinal irritation or trauma causing gastric haemorrhage. In both case, your vets hands might be tied so he would easily resort to antibiotics alone. I would however, urge him to administer gastric protectants and maybe consider trying to administer something to stop haemorhage and clot the blood. This should be accompanied by a lot of TLC and improved diet for self support. Since its an ongoing problem and not acute, you just have to pray and believe it should sort out soon. If you stay in a town with an improved vet clinic or a university with vet medicine, pls visit them and use their ultra sound facility or tell your vet to take you to any human diagnostic imaging center and use their ultra sound machine if this condition persist. You cannot rule out a hard matter and in which case you might need a surgery to remove it. I hope your dog gets better. And pls feel free to contact me directly. I would be available to give you professional advice. Thank you
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Spidermon: 6:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Black stool is usually indicative of bleeding somewhere high in the gastrointestinal tract.
The vomitting/retching could be as a result of obstruction which could be at the oesophagus level or has descended.
This kinda case usually needs investigation through lab procedures....xray, stool analysis etc...
The prognosis is guarded especially with delayed intervention. Surgery will most likely be needed and no be small money.
Most vets might not be interested because you don't come across like you can spend the required amount.
If it was a human relative, u will know the way to LUTH. That is one of the challenges our profession is facing.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Oooops: 6:08am On Oct 19, 2015
barcaboi:

Alsatian. ...
2. How old is ur dog?
3. have u vaccinated it b4?
4. if yea. how many times
5. How often do guests or oda dogs come close to ur dog
:-) :-) :-)

He is about 9months old
I vaccinate him monthly
Twice monthly
I don't guest other dogs, my house is even fenced hence other dogs don't have access
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Oooops: 6:11am On Oct 19, 2015
adahogwuche:
I wish i had responded to this earlier.i didnt see this post. What you described seems serious. The ideal thing would be to do an ultrasound to determine what the matter could be. The first impression would be some form of gastric poisoning, maybe from your dogs scavenging or some form of gastrointestinal irritation or trauma causing gastric haemorrhage. In both case, your vets hands might be tied so he would easily resort to antibiotics alone. I would however, urge him to administer gastric protectants and maybe consider trying to administer something to stop haemorhage and clot the blood. This should be accompanied by a lot of TLC and improved diet for self support. Since its an ongoing problem and not acute, you just have to pray and believe it should sort out soon. If you stay in a town with an improved vet clinic or a university with vet medicine, pls visit them and use their ultra sound facility or tell your vet to take you to any human diagnostic imaging center and use their ultra sound machine if this condition persist. You cannot rule out a hard matter and in which case you might need a surgery to remove it. I hope your dog gets better. And pls feel free to contact me directly. I would be available to give you professional advice. Thank you

Thanks, I really appreciate.... I'll PM You now!!
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by barcaboi(m): 7:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Oooops:
:-) :-) :-)

He is about 9months old
I vaccinate him monthly
Twice monthly
I don't guest other dogs, my house is even fenced hence other dogs don't have access
twice monthly bawo? their vaccination is just d 1st 3 or 4 months of their life so how come 2ce monthly...and antirabies is yearly after d 1st dose.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Realwvn(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Shut Up ! Some people are dying but you own a phone with no soul
adonbilivit:
life sha. some people are trying to raise money to save their dying siblings, parents, etc and here, someone is crying over a dying dog with no soul.
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by sorextee(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2015
I can't bliv u wrote this undecided.. someone once wrote on this thread how his colleaque was fired by his Indian boss cos he made mockery of his dog that died..
adonbilivit:
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Realwvn(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Give it a lot of booster, have you tried to give him egg? Alsatians like eggs. For the bleeding, wrap the dog head around something very cold to stop it, like an ice block. I can relate with how you feel, dogs are special
Re: Help, My Dog Is Dying!!! by Davidbanky(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2015
adonbilivit:

maybe you should see it this way, if someone can care so much for a dog, how much do you think they will for a person ? grin ' we all look but see differently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) / Diary Of Mo: The Boerboel / Checkout This Monkey That Understands Nigerian Language(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.