Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,207 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics (1418 Views)

Asari Dokubo Advices Biafrans Against Reprisal Attack / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / The Rise and Shameful Fall Of Nnamdi Kanu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by inlandtaipan: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
See pix

Re: Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by smartbrain334(m): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
what is those pics for
Re: Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by Young03(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
America predicted 2015 as nigerian disentegration
could it be true?
Buhari gbadokwa anya maka na anyi choro ila asai
Re: Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by inlandtaipan: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
More

Re: Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by simplex2: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
simplex2:
The official twitter handle if Vladimir Putin is @putinRF_Eng.

Try again with your lies.

1 Like

Re: Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by dammytosh: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
So that is Putin's official twitter handle ?

"Too many eediots but very few bullets"

Wetin concern Russia with one silly boy caught pants down with 2 prostituteees

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by tunapius(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
he shld reserve his advice for his kids. He shld also learn to face his front
Re: Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
I think its quite sad how Nigerians are reacting to threats of imminent disintegration.
I suggest Nigeria should dialogue and come to a truce with any secessionist movement ASAP than rather make mockery of them nor remind them of the bitter history that is even the main reason for the secession
If dialogue isn't reached ASAP, no matter the huddles, the Igbos will exit the forced marriage called Nigeria and bet me, the Middle Belt and the SW will follow suit.
Remember how long it took Abraham Lincoln and Buhari to become president
Re: Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics by aresa: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Vladimir Putin's first tweet congratulates President Obama after White House re-election

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putins-first-tweet-congratulates-president-obama-after-white-house-re-election-9208068.html

Official Putin's twitter handle...

Fake spare parts

Fake drugs

Fake cloths

Fake shoes

Fake drinks

Fake Putin's twitter handle.

Everything about you people is fake... grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SELECTIVE HUMANITY: This tweet made me cry for my country / Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries / BREAKING: Senate Minority Leader Godswill Akpabio Sacked From The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.