Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ekiti Debacle A Disgrace To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Debacle A Disgrace To Nigeria (668 Views)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / Orubebe Is A Disgrace, Afraid Of Probe- Oshiomhole / Its A Disgrace For Neighbours To Join Boko Haram Fight - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Debacle A Disgrace To Nigeria by Flancey: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2009
Nigeria never seem to grow up!
Whats this nonsence about our do-or-die politics?
I heard Obasanjo was an international observer in the
recent SA election. The champion of our political mess is
errouneosly been accorded a saint to oversea a credible election.
Obasanjo should be ashamed of himself. Was what he saw in SA a do or die election?
Re: Ekiti Debacle A Disgrace To Nigeria by nikolaremu: 1:51pm On May 03, 2009
was obasanjo in ekiti, that is just the problem with nigeria, we are 2 lazy 2 face issues, rather we look for scapegoats, if u are current on this issue, u will know that u are being manipulated and start asking the right questions
Re: Ekiti Debacle A Disgrace To Nigeria by profbrains(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2009
Thank god d international world know d value of OBJ.if u r nt furnish wit d inno,do of what 9ja is&was during d militiamiltrious yrs u wuld say obj s in accodance wit ur labels bt look my brother thank god4nairaland, bt d issuse s ekiti not obj bt we must gaze at what its2get what is not.
Ekiti is been in milabuha listen if u must knw d 72year old woman,if she wuld decive 144milliom me I M NT INVOLVE logicaly madam don collect then she one run,listen no b so!we shld nt digress and put obj at d middle 2take off attention, d legal implication s furnish 2madam then she say aha i m back and stil family of INEC.
Imagine i gv you sm mny 2update a program say "INEC"lik a national issue then me d winning party among d program chips some kudi4u2bypass results halfway u want2resign na FAIT GO PUNISH U. Then look consitutionally u dnt resign delicate appointment post after consumin countries resource2organise franchizin citizens or where u in lucid period?b4 u collected d post!72yrs old ppl' world ppl.
Re: Ekiti Debacle A Disgrace To Nigeria by yicob(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2009
Same story. Void of solution !
Re: Ekiti Debacle A Disgrace To Nigeria by yicob(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2009
Same story. Void of solution !

(1) (Reply)

Cvm Tv Apologises To Nigerians! / What Happened To The Refineries? / Seeing Is Believing: Niger Delta Militant Ateke Tom And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.