Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,604 members, 7,921,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:53 PM

Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? (1075 Views)

Why Nigerians Are Afraid Of Online Opportunities / Bitcoin And Other Online Opportunities / Checkout The Master List Of Legal Ways To Make Money Online - Opportunities!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by seyiowoseeni(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Most people have heard of the fact that you can make money online but they have so many questions about it and wonder all opportunities are work at home scams. Here's an article that will help unravel the mystery.

Make money online from home is one of the most profitable ways of making a living. Not all online opportunities are work at home scams. There are in fact many different ways of having an online business. With an online business, you are your own boss, and can choose from any number of careers. Everything from secretarial services to lock smith and beyond is available. These opportunities can be found through the internet by way of employment listings, advertisements, or on places such as craigslist. There is a lot of different ways to make a living online and just as many ways to find it.

What are some of the advantages?

There are many different advantages while you make money online. By working online, you escape the daily commute to work. Instead of commuting half an hour, your commute is simply to walk into your den, sit down and go to work. You also make your own hours. You can work whenever you want and the time frame that you want. This leaves you more time to spend with your family, take vacations and in general, you have less stress on you as there are no cubicles, no boss yelling at you and peace and quiet.

What are some of the more profitable ways to make money online?

Some of the more profit making ways include, but are not limited to VA (Virtual Assistant), At home secretary, Remote agent (Teleworking), Locksmith, anything to do with the health industry such as supplements, online remote travel agent, customer service representative and more. This is just a short list of the many different positions that are available. All you need to do is decide on the best way for you and the best business for you to work at home with. The choice is yours.

So these are not work at home scams, where can I find out more about these positions?

The internet is full of ways to make money online. These positions are always advertised somewhere on the internet. Online job boards usually list positions for work at home positions. There are also advertisements that pop up especially when you Google the phrases" work at home" into a search engine. The web listings will display all sorts of listings that are in reference to the work at home term. These listings will include such things as Google AdWords and freelance writing as well as other types of work at home listings. There are many different listings available to the work at home job seeker.

One position that has been mentioned before is the remote agent. These positions have become more popular in recent years. Being a remote agent is simply you answering the phone or makes calls for a company, and helps their customers. You will have a specific computer program that will help you in making calls, giving you a script to follow. This is one of the better jobs to have online and will lead to a lot of satisfaction for you as you are helping people online. This is just one of the ways to make money online. So, in fact, these online opportunities are after all not work at home scams.

Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by octaviakrsy(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
But 99percent posted online are scams
Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
octaviakrsy:
But 99percent posted online are scams
You wouldn't know which one is real and genuine without proper review and good mentor to put you through, honestly there are many opportunities on the internet to make a living from.. You can't know this without daring.
Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by Fxwarrior: 2:27am On Oct 20, 2015
seyiowoseeni:

You wouldn't know which one is real and genuine without proper review and good mentor to put you through, honestly there are many opportunities on the internet to make a living from.. You can't know this without daring.

Lol. Why don't you choke your money and become a millionaire within 1 month.
Abi money no dey hungry you?

1 Like

Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by seyiowoseeni(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2015
Advantages Of A Blog

Almost everything that has advantages have disadvantages but when the advantages of a particular thing out weighs the disadvantages then it becomes insignificant, this is why I will not be discussing the disadvantages of a blog, because honestly I feel there is none. Well, except that the regular fresh content a blog requires can always make you feel on edge.
The advantages of a blog cannot be over-emphasized. The biggest advantage I see is that blogs give people, everyone alike, rich or poor an equal chance to be on the online world and write freely about their opinions, feelings and thoughts on different topics and subjects and actually have people worldwide
read them!

Considering myself as an example. I love expressing myself, and writing gives me the opportunity to do that effectively. I have always wanted a medium where I could put my written contents and have a lot of people read it, so I wrote some articles on MLM and had it published in a local newspaper (Financial Standard Newspaper) in Nigeria. But you will agree with me that, that is limited. With a website I could address the world. But since I do not have a website design skill, it met I had to pay for the service and that presently could cost me N25, 000 or more ($170 or more) Wow! That's some money. You could imagine how I felt when I realized I could achieve my dream using a blog without spending a dime!

Blogs are easy and inexpensive to set-up

To set up a blog can take as little as 10 minutes and it involves just three simple steps (choose your blogging software, register your account and start blogging).After creating your blog, all you are required to do is to provide as many fresh contents as you can on a regularly basis . You don't have to spend a dime creating your blog because there are free versions available, but for a profitable blog, it is advised you use hosted Wordpress. A tutorial will be given in the nearest future on this blog on how to create hosted Wordpress blog. Hosted wordpress blog is server based and requires you get a domain name ($10 max.) and hosting service (could get for less than $10). You could get Alvin Phang's book, Atomic Blogging 3.0, it contains all you need to know about setting up a professional and profitable hosted Wordpress blog.Visit my blog for more on Atomic Blogging 3.0

Blogs are Search Engine Friendly

This advantage of a blog is one of reasons I love blogs. Your posts and pages are automatically linked by
blogs and that enables search engines spiders to find, crawl and index the blog. With relevant keywords in your blog Title, Meta tags, and the URL pages you could have your pages ranking higher in search engines. Meaning that when anyone type in your keywords into search engines, your page could be among the first few displayed list and that my friend, could relate to lots of free traffic to your blog!

Blogs attract more traffic for it fresh contents

Readers are attracted to blogs because of it fresh regular contents and if as a blogger you are passionate
about what you write about, and committed to providing fresh regular contents on it, thousands who are also passionate about that topic will on a regular basis visit your blog and if you keep updating it regularly with new contents, you will keep them coming.

Blogs creates room for online community

The in –built comment feed on blogs, enable readers to share their opinions about your pages and also start
discussions on different topics.
When you have commentators who provide good information, suggestions and advice, you could create unique relevant content from it and most importantly keep your traffic as they will keep coming to get updates on different topics.

Blogs have built-in RSS Feed

RSS which means Really Simple Syndication syndicate recent posts and deliver them to various blog search
engines and when your readers subscribe to your RSS Feed it automatically delivers your recent posts to their inbox.

Some advantages of a blog from an organizational perspective are as follows:

Blogs enable companies to keep their customers informed on a regular basis. They could post news about new products, policies and opportunities available and have it in front of their customers in a matter of minutes instead of having to send newsletter weekly or monthly.
That helps organizations to develop stronger relationships with their customers and build trust since they can
easily interact with them and get feedbacks.
Companies could drive traffic from their blog to their websites. Blogging also showcase the organization as professionals in what they do and they could build brand loyalty.

There are definitely other advantages of a blog, but these are the main ones I came up with. Now should you build a website or create a blog? To help you make the decision visit my blog again and read my next post, Static website vs. Blog. I will discuss more specifically the advantages of a blog over Static website.
Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by Bakbillz44(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2015
now after showing me ur 350k, will now still ask me to send u 3k for one material or ebook... how cruel. Last time i checked, no nigerian is willing to show even his mother how he makes d big bucks.

#justsaying
#stillwatching

1 Like

Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by seyiowoseeni(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bakbillz44:
now after showing me ur 350k, will now still ask me to send u 3k for one material or ebook... how cruel. Last time i checked, no nigerian is willing to show even his mother how he makes d big bucks.

#justsaying
#stillwatching
I am not one of those people that will come here and display some propaganda wealth creation tips.
And later asking for your hard earned naira..
I am just here to enlighten some serious minded Nigerians the risk and guideline of online Biz.
Check my web site in my signature...
Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by seyiowoseeni(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2015
5 Characteristics An Entrepreneur Must Have

5 Characteristics of an Entrepreneur

What is an entrepreneur? According to Wikipedia, an entrepreneur is a person who has possession of an enterprise, or venture, and assumes significant accountability for the inherent risks and the outcome. To translate it into simple terms, an entrepreneur owns a business of which the entrepreneur is responsible for the risks and outcomes. To be an entrepreneur, one has to possess defined characteristics of an entrepreneur.

What are the characteristics of an entrepreneur? Are these characteristics vital? It's a no-brainer actually, of course it's important! Your chances of business success is significantly lower if you do not possess these characteristics. The characteristics of an entrepreneur consists of:

1. Good leadership

Leadership is a rare characteristic. It is very hard to find individuals with good leadership qualities. This is because not many people dare to take responsibility, or take the lead. Alan Keith of Genetech once said, "Leadership is ultimately about creating a way for people to contribute to making something extraordinary happen." Precise and right to the point.

To be a good entrepreneur, you must be a leader. You must be able to guide, direct, influence and affect people. This way, all your business problems can be overcomed with ease.

2. Risk taker

All businesses involve risks. There is not a single business in the known world right now that is 100% risk-free. You can't make money if you are not willing to take risks. If you are not willing to take risks, then you are bound to fail in the business world.

But, a successful entrepreneur does not take all the risks he faces. All risks must be evaluated first, before taking the dive. You wouldn't want to dive into some unknown waters, would you?

3. Honest and Trustworthy

This is an undeniable characteristic that all entrepreneurs MUST have. Let's face it, would you give your money to some stranger that guarantees you to make 1000% profit on the street? No you would not. Maybe if that stranger asked for $10 dollars or he convinced you with hard facts, you would, but that's out of the case. As the saying goes,"Honesty is the best policy." Every one likes honest and trustworthy people.

Being honest and trustworthy is considered one of your most important characteristics. It would take years to build your credibility and honesty, but it would take just a few seconds to totally destroy your image should you do something dishonest.

4. Your Passion

Your passion fuels your actions. And your actions make money. Any entrepreneur should be passionate about their business to be able to perform well. You must maintain your enthusiasm and interest in your field. For example, when making money online is your passion, you wouldn't feel working even if you stick yourself to the monitor 24hours a day.

Your passion makes it easy for you to act. Working no longer means working when you work with your passion. It just means doing something you like. If you like to play games and playing games is your 12-hour job, it certainly wouldn't feel like working 12 hours a day.

5. Intelligence

No, I don't mean you need to have exceptionally high IQ to success. But what I mean is that an entrepreneur should be clever and witty in all your business dealings. You have to show that you are concentrated and 100% focused on your job to be able to gain your clients' respect and trust.

The world is a mean one. Scammers are out there somewhere, preying for a weak target everyday. To resist being scammed or being duped, an entrepreneur should be smart and be alert of who you are dealing with. If not, you would eventually suffer some uncalculated losses.

These are one of the few characteristics of a successful business entrepreneur. These characteristics will, no doubt, help you overcome obstacles you may have to face when you are operating a business. And without these characteristics, your business may eventually fail and you will have to bear the losses.

What if you have the main characteristics of an entrepreneur already? Then study the market, find a solution or make a product, get some capital and you're ready to make a killing in the ever-changing world of business.
Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by seyiowoseeni(m): 7:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
4 Sure Shot Steps To Make Money In Your Affiliate Marketing Business

A number of people, today, want to make use of affiliate marketing to give a fillip to their earnings. There is no doubt that there is money in the business of affiliate marketing. Here are 4 sure shot steps that, if followed, will definitely give a boost to your Internet marketing business.

Step 1: A Good System

A system, herein, refers to a process wherein you can stick to performers and remove non-performers. Moreover, you also need to solicit potential affiliates as a part of the System. Have a screening system in place that helps you select only the best affiliates.

Step 2: Integration into Overall Marketing Plan

An affiliate marketing business will work only if the effort and strategies of affiliate marketing are a part of the overall marketing plan. Don't use affiliate marketing in isolation. Integrate it; and only then will it work.

Step 3: Learn By Example

Keep yourself aware of what other successful businesses have done with respect to this business model. Follow their example as they have been there and done that. Do not re-invent the wheel and waste precious time and effort. Instead, save wherever possible!

Step 4: Seek the help of Professionals

Evaluate your own capabilities and if found wanting, take the help of professionals. They will help you create an efficient online marketing campaign for your Internet business. Quite a lot of people have seen success only when they have gone for professional assistance. This will also take pressure off your shoulders.

And there you have it - 4 sure shot fundamental ways to get on the fast track of affiliate success
Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
5 Considerations for the Home Worker to Make Money Online

With a computer and high speed Internet access, the potential for the home worker to make money online is virtually limitless. When it comes to finding the right home based business opportunity, there are several things to consider. Here are the top five:

1. Are You a Salesperson?

Some people have a natural talent for sales, while others couldn't sell water to someone stranded in the desert. For the home based worker who has the ability to sell, network marketing may be the perfect home based business. Network marketing typically involves selling products in one or more niche markets, as well as selling the opportunity. Also known as multi-level marketing, network marketing pays commissions based on a percentage of your sales and on the sales of your "downline," or those you have recruited to sell the product. Each opportunity has its own commission plan, and many pay bonuses on top of commissions.

2. Are You Experienced?

If you have years of experience being a home worker, you probably have a good idea of your strengths and weaknesses. On the other hand, if you're new to being an entrepreneur, you probably need training. Look for a company that offers the tools and training you need in order to succeed. The type of training you receive can encompass everything from weekly conference calls or webinars (Internet-based seminars), to one-on-one coaching from your upline, to training manuals and other written materials.

3. Are You Internet Savvy?

If you know your way around the Internet and know something about setting up and hosting websites, the possibilities are endless. You can create your own websites, for example, and start generating affiliate revenue and Google AdSense revenue.

If you haven't the foggiest idea of how to set up and host a website, be sure to find a company you can partner with who will do the heavy lifting. There are many Internet-based opportunities for the home based worker from companies that provide what are called "replicated sites." They'll design and host your websites for you, so that all you have to do is work on marketing in order to drive traffic to your site.

4. How Much do You Want to Work?

Before selecting a home based business opportunity, honestly assess how much you want to work. If a stay-at-home mom needs extra money, she may only want to work two or three hours a day. If someone wants to quit the rat race and work full time as a home worker, money for moms simply won't be enough income. Sometimes a single home based business will provide all of the revenue a person needs, while other times you have to embark on several opportunities to diversify and multiply your revenue streams.

5. How Hands-On do You Want to Be?

Some home based business opportunities require that you be actively involved on a day-to-day basis, either in order fulfillment and customer service or in marketing your websites or businesses. Other opportunities are more passive in nature, in that you have to spend a lot of time initially, but they become self-perpetuating. If you're a home worker who enjoys being an ongoing active participant, choose an opportunity that requires you to interact with other people. If you prefer to be hands-off, select a business that will basically run itself.
Re: Are All Make Money Online Opportunities Really Work At Home Scams? by seyiowoseeni(m): 4:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
CBM (cash back marketing) Dear friend , you might have been hearing about online- marketing , with affiliating programs, but they never works well to your benefit or favours your first motive for participating as a member (which is financial freedom)
I don't know what those programs had promised you but here is one ( global company debt-free, offering a life time residual income for life. You don't have to believe this now , don't even stress yourself up with reasons that might sprong-up within your mind you are not require to make any payment to join or before you can make money with them.It has always been free and it will be free forever all you have to do is check them out.. (http://bit•ly/1Rxnf03) (write the url out and type on ur browser tap).....and read every details/FAQs on their website , if you are not getting the information correctly I will be more than happy to help you out with any issues you might encounter along the way.
I can assure you that this is exactly what is fectching Google,Facebook and Amazon &co billions of dollar every month of which they are paying every internet users on their platform , like Google AdSense, fb -page Ads ,
I think I need to stop my persuasion here, enough of facts and examples , its your sole decision to change your financial situation , in this hard time of global economy meltdown .
I will be here waiting for you, and take you by hand with anyone you intend to refer into the program along the way. Note: your success is also mine.(http://bit•ly/1Rxnf03)

(1) (Reply)

Best Small Business Ideas For New Startups In 2015 -ajaero Tony Martins / How To Diversify Our Streams Of Income / Is There Any Genuine Internet Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.