Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! (4351 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Is It My Fault Or Hers? Should I Give In To Her Request? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2015
i'm sorry buh You probably have a terrible medical condition...lipsrsealed

***********Low Libido or something********

Or Some serious insecurity issues....I have big Brothers And they'd practically jump on the Opportunity you just had...lipsrsealed

I'm seriously proud Of You....Good job!! shocked
Re: Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! by Dfinex(f): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2015
I guess what u expected to see as a result of your fantasies were not what you got.... And u felt disappointed. Well I think I like ur kind of guy, u know what you want and u go for it.
Re: Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! by ITbomb(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2015
That your gf juju strong wella, e dey work offline

2 Likes

Re: Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! by olamigbemi(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2015
What happened is no biggie! You were disappointed! What u pictured of d boobs wasn't what u met! Am sure u would av bin day dreaming bou a soft succulent boobs buh instead, u got a stiff 1! So it pissed u off . Its nt ur fault no tink am
Re: Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! by theLegion(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so the sight of big,round bòobs made u lose ur eréction.........
well on behalf of me and my E-thugs and every other straight guy on NL,I want to thank you for your service and dedication to our cause....

May you find peace over there on the dark side.

"READY"
"AIM"
"FIRE"

"READY"
"AIM"
"FIRE"

"READY"
"AIM"
"FIRE"

"PRESENT ARMS"

"ORDER ARMS"

"PORT ARMS"

"RIGHT FACE"

"FORWARD MARCH"

Lwkmd... Bury am ooo
Re: Whose Fault?? My Fault Or Her Boobs???!! by oscarlloyd(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
There is nothing one will not see on nairaland oo.. How can someone's boobs be big and stiff... The milk get starch abi na pawpaw sad

Well... Over excitement of seeing ur fantasy face to face killed ur libido but u should have at least done some finger-bleep or those pre-sex orals that doesn't involve penetration .. To assure u of a next time when there is condom...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg: Final Year Student Leaked Her Own S-ex Video (must Watch) / Chai! Prostitute Teaches Her Customer A Harsh Lesson ( Photo) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.