Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Inlaw Is A Jackass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Inlaw Is A Jackass (1044 Views)

What My Sister Inlaw Is Doing With Me 18+ / Please I Need An Advice. Sister Inlaw Is In Love With Brother In Law / Am Having The Longest Day Of My Life:in The Shower With My Inlaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Inlaw Is A Jackass by umehmj(m): 10:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
as im typing this im boiling on the inside. seriously contemplating giving this douche bag sitted opposite me they call my inlaw a serious beat down.

came to Asaba in the morning to see my douchy in-law that came back from his work post in warri and also my elder sister who just put to bed..i went with him to agbor to see his friends and we are still there now at one joint like that. five minutes ago he gave me his phone to update his whatsapp. since mine is updated i decided to send to him via flash share. i finished updating and messages began to troop in. normally i shouldn't look into his messages but i can't help but notice messages like 'hi sweet ', 'my love ' and i know it's not my sister cos she is too laid back and not tech savy and not the Facebook whatsapp type. so i opened the messages! my in-law is a serial womanizer. not one, not two, but he keeps scores of girls. what bothers me the most is one miss Otuya on his list claiming to not have seen her cycle, meaning he doesn't use protection. How do i protect my sister? should i tell her? how do i just handle this problem? i need advice ASAP. seriously thinking of smacking his jaw
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by ishadfurnitures: 11:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ahh keep calm and got jesus
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by banme(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by banme(m): 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
beat him up then tell her later
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by SirLegal(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
My bro, calm ur nerves. For your sister's sake don't overreact.

His type are many. Ur concerns should be that let him not contact any STD's and transmit to his wife(ur sis).
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by Idydarling(f): 11:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
find a way to calmly let ur sister know
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by ninovandross(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
Damn just short of words really let God guide ur anctions tho, but I can still help u to ask Namdi kalu
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by vizkiz: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
dehm nigga! Your inlaw is straight outta the hood! grin
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by umehmj(m): 11:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
SirLegal:
My bro, calm ur nerves. For your sister's sake don't overreact.

His type are many. Ur concerns should be that let him not contact any STD's and transmit to his wife(ur sis).

That's what im worried about. stds and the rest
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by umehmj(m): 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Idydarling:
find a way to calmly let ur sister know

can't seem to find a way. never been this confused all my life
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by umehmj(m): 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
vizkiz:
dehm nigga! Your inlaw is straight outta the hood! grin

you bet
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gimme a moment, Lemme ask Nnamdi Kanu..I will Get back to you soon
Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
matters like this one usually grow to become very big and difficult to address if not treated immediately. If you can confront him, do that. But if you cannot, just talk to an elderly person whom both of you respect to help you confront him stating your fears and worries. Dont go and meet someone that exhibits tendencies to support him oh, thats the worst thing that can ever happen to u man, them go gang u up. But Op, he may just be flirting with those ladies na, maybe its nothing serious.

1 Like

Re: My Inlaw Is A Jackass by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 12:22am On Oct 19, 2015
Before u react, just make sure U are going to be faithful to ur future wife cos datz gonna be someone else's sister as well. If u aint sure of urself,then free ur InLaw.

(1) (Reply)

2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? / Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding… / Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Battle You Know Nothing About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.