Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) (2739 Views)

Ogun: Militants Engage Soldiers, Police In Gun Duel / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / 30 Boko Haram Sponsors Arrested - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2015
https://www.today.ng/news/26031/30-boko-haram-terrorists-killed-in-a-gun-duel-in-adamawa

Over 30 Boko Haram terrorists were killed in a gun duel with the Nigerian troops at the border villages of Kirchinga/ Imirs, Adamawa state, assisted by local vigilantes in the wee hours of yesterday, security sources have said.

The troops had laid ambush for the insurgents between the border villages , which came under attacks of the sect in recent times, leading to the killing of innocent residents.

A member of civilian JTF operative who participated in the campaign, said , following intelligence report about the movement of the Boko Haram fighters, an ambush was laid, which resulted in the killing of many of their(sect’s) members.

“Following information about the movements of the Boko Haram we got, we decided to lay an ambush in the early hours of Sunday. Our efforts yielded results as we succeeded in killing over 30 of the insurgents after a fierce gun duel.

“We confiscated many weapons from the invading terrorists including AK 47 assault rifles, double barrel, bows and arrows and other dangerous weapons,” said the source.

The onslaught against the insurgents followed increased attacks on parts of Madagali local government leading to the death of three soldiers and the abduction of one senior military officer alongside his operational vehicle.

Another vigilante operative had also said that Boko Haram insurgents had disguised as local vigilante operatives in the process, killing unsuspecting residents and soldiers.

“The insurgents who disguised as local vigilante mounted road blocks across the highway and pretended to be carrying out routine checks.
“The soldiers were lured into the booby trap of the insurgents who immediately swooped on them and killed three soldiers and abducted one of the soldiers” the source said.

In Kirchinga village in Madagali local government of the state, reports had earlier indicated that a fierce gun duel had ensued between Nigerian troops and Boko Haram insurgents, who launched attack on the village on Saturday afternoon.

Confirming the incident, member representing Madagali/Michika Federal constituency, Adamu Kamale, called on the federal government to deploy more troops to safeguard lives and properties.
Commenting on the development, the state governor, Muhammadu Umaru Jibrilla Bindow, assured residents of the affected communities that the state government would continue to support the civilian JTF and local vigilante groups to fight the insurgents.

Efforts to reach the Army’s PRO for comments as at the time of filing this report proved abortive as his numbers were switched off.
Meanwhile, report also indicated that suicide bombers have killed 12 people in Dar village in Madagali local government area of the state.
In a telephone interview, the former council chairman of the local government, Maina Ularamu said the insurgents attacked the village at about 8:30 pm on Saturday.

According to him,” a large number of gun men invaded the village, forcing resident to flee to nearby bush. Two female suicide bombers disguised as fleeing villagers, detonated explosives in the bush where many people were hiding, killing 12 persons.”.

He added that many victims who sustained injuries were evacuated to the hospital by police personnel.
Spokesperson of the Adamawa Police Command, DSP Othman Abubakar, confirmed the attack but did not give details.

https://www.today.ng/news/26031/30-boko-haram-terrorists-killed-in-a-gun-duel-in-adamawa

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by midolian(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Bastards!

May their souls rot in peace

3 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2015
midolian:
Bastards!

Op, the warning should have read (Beautiful photo)
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by GOATandYAMtheory: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Op, the warning should have read (Beautiful photo)
thanks. Let me see if I can edit it

Done angry

Lalasticlala
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by ORACLE1975(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2015
K ooo
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by jazinogold(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2015
hmm

abeg picmix the ugly picture make he fine abeg
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by EasternLeopard: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Old pics

APChite and lies

5 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Aljana loading for the gullible followers, a place where womanizing, prostitution and drinking of wine is legal including 72 virgins to the jihadists faithful
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by yanabasee(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2015

This isn't any news and I'm not impress at all...

Is it that, the NA cannot defeat this people or what?

Can't their intelligence, get informations of their whearabout and troops will go there and erase these bastards onez and for all?

Before GEJ left office, the issue of BokoHaram was almost dying off... As they were surrounded.. But a general came and stopped that project... And now, the killing and bombing have increased.

I wish this country good luck!...

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by cardoctor(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2015
A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by temitemi1(m): 7:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Don't blame me if I find it difficult to believe this... I hardly believe any news from propaganda party(apceeee)

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by kelch19(m): 7:37am On Oct 19, 2015
This people na the people wey bokoharam kill na..why una dey change the story..I tire 4 this kind nigeria journalist sef

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Old pics

APChite and lies

I know you will not be happy to see PMB doing this, if it had been your clueless principal, you would have believed.

Note: This is how the Nigerian army will deal with your Igbo rag tag army if you make any noise!! You brother Kanu will rot in cell and nothing will happen, you can only make noise on Nairaland, common cowards

3 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by anibirelawal(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2015
good
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by sinkhole: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2015
that picture is OLD, we have seen it before, long long time ago during Uncle Jona era!

2 Likes

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by ademega(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2015
killing killing and killing seriously serious
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by adjoviomole(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2015
I hope dis is true shA. because wit dis new gvmnt its hard to bliv dem since dey av been feeding us with lies. God bless d nigerian army.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by luche90(m): 7:49am On Oct 19, 2015
Lies. Why wasn't the raid conducted before the suicide bomb blast that killed 12 people. The bast@rd President should learn how to lie, before releasing untrained monkeys to come on this forum to spread his weak and ridiculous lies. The OP is a Sergeant in bubu's monkey army
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by deanoffaculty: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2015
midolian:
Bastards!

May their souls rot in peace
Gbam!!! It better this way: MAY THEIR SOULS ROT IN PIECES!

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by bugzbunny: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Even though its an old pics ...all thanks to Apc propaganda machinery..
But this is wrong... These guys are fighting to install sharia
Same thing evry islamist want
Unless evry islamist is boko haram..then it can b justified
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by bugzbunny: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2015
luche90:
Lies. Why wasn't the raid conducted before the suicide bomb blast that killed 12 people. The bast@rd President should learn how to lie, before releasing untrained monkeys to come on this forum to spread his weak and ridiculous lies. The OP is a Sergeant in bubu's monkey army
Apc is all propagandist congress
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by DaBullIT(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2015
When it's dry season

The forests of Sambisa will be reduced which means more visibility (I don't really believe this is an hindrance anyways their videos are not shot in forests)

and God Willing, US and Russia / UK would have agreed to help us ,

Tap all the phones in that area , monitor all cbs even walkie talkies, find when the next shipment of weapon is coming

Bomb the fouck out of that shipment

Place snipers around and helicopter gunners

if anything looks like it's wielding a weapon

shoot it out

organize a competition

one head shot is 100k as long as there's a video feed that proves that the person shot was weilding a weapon

trust me , it works very well

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by pomporiking: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Adamawa seems to be their new hq.does anyone know if the mnjtf have been deployed
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by Nicur: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol look at the source sef!! This is an old pic!!
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by phemmyutd(m): 8:51am On Oct 19, 2015
sinkhole:
that picture is OLD, we have seen it before, long long time ago during Uncle Jona era!

Oya bring out the link to the pictures...... Oponu Biafra
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by theDEVILisHERE: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2015
The pic is not recent
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by Nicur: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol look at the source sef!! This is an old pic!!
http://www.peoplesdailyng.com/enough-of-the-bloodshed-destruction-in-the-north-east/
https://www.naij.com/33453.html PROPAGANDA Government!!! This happened in 2014, check my links to know the truth!!

1 Like

Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by Nicur: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2015
phemmyutd:

Oya bring out the link to the pictures...... Oponu Biafra
. https://www.naij.com/33453.html
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2015
I NOR BLIV THIS NEWS
The same yesterday that BokoHaram KILLED PEOPLE in MADAGALI

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS
THIS IS A RECYCLED PIX

SHAME ON THIS GOVERNMENT.
This is the link below don't know where these ZOMBIES got this FAKE NEWS.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191733-boko-haram-storms-adamawa-village-kills-12.html

seun, lalasticlala please Ban this OP. for trying to mislead the public.
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by shigoslim(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Why APC trying to confuse Nigeria ? this pics is older than the OP shocked must guy impress us with false lie........ the last time i saw a real Fight, real dead body of bokoharram was last administration. i swear all AbOoki knows about this terrorist lipsrsealed am just waiting for the last day the pay master we grant them amnesty lipsrsealed
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by Republlican(f): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2015
God bless our gallant troops
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity
Re: 30 Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In A Gun Duel In Adamawa (Beautiful PHOTO) by Soneh(m): 9:36am On Oct 19, 2015
another apc lie busted,things like this makes it hard for me to believe anything this government tells us.where is the nigerian media self have all also gone to sleep just like our dull president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Groups Support Biafra, Asks FG To Release Kanu / Exclusive|thousands Of Shi’ites Protest Killing Of Their Members By Army (PHOTO) / I.N.E.C Official Who Aided Wikes Election Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.