Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,390 members, 7,891,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

How To Pick A Red Wine. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Pick A Red Wine. (1358 Views)

Maiduguri Residents Pick Ice As Rain Falls (Photos) / Frsc Lagos State Command Appeals To Applicants To Pick Up Their Drivers License / Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Pick Up Online, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pick A Red Wine. by jkingx(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2015
http://bluestocker.com/red-wines-which-one/

Wines! The word, to an average person, is associated with, luxury, Sophistication, class, glamour and romance. Throughout all human civilizations wine have been enjoyed by royalties and common men alike. A visit to the wine section of a supermarket or liquor store can leave the average person bewildered with the arrays of wine to choose from. Recently I was in a small liquor store and I ask the sales lady if she has any Cabernet Sauvignon and she looked lost. So when you see the labels on wine bottles with names like Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, pinot noir, Chardonnay etc., what do they mean? What do Sweet, or dry refer to? How do you pick that perfect bottle of wine?

Wine is made from certain kind of grapes called Vitis vinifera which in Latin means wine grapes. They are small, sweet with thick skins and contain seed. Wines are usually named after the region from which the grapes used in producing them are grown and the grapes they are made from. As I began writing this article, I found myself overwhelmed with the wide world of wines. I realized the topic of wines is so broad that discussion will have to be limited to a specific aspect per time or else the information will be so jumbled up it may not make a lot of sense or it will become a text book. So today, I’m going to attempt to define just two aspects of wine; color and the broad taste. I’ll then briefly focus on the popular types of red wines.

Please visit for details. http://bluestocker.com/red-wines-which-one/

Re: How To Pick A Red Wine. by Shipmate: 10:41am On Mar 12
We would love you to try Definianos! Call 08099995661 to order and discover the rich flavors of Definianos Red Wine. Cheers to unforgettable moments!

(1) (Reply)

Pray About It. / Most Unbelievable – Images That Are Yet Not Photoshopped / See The Big Snake Killed At The Back Of A Taxi Car In Benin City Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.