Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,693 members, 7,965,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:22 PM

Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo (4317 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by IGBOSON1: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

Another iiidiot on rampage. Everything you wrote is out of context.

By the way, has your "gallant" biaflan army stormed DSS office yet? The way you were making noise two days ago, one would think Nigeria would be in ruins by today. Empty useless eeediotic chest beaters. Tribe without sense or bearing. The only sense they have is in business. They are dullards in every other thing.

Check out your "gallant military" below

They look more like panapana (fire fighter)

^^^This from someone that's just accused me of writing out of context!

Dude, what has the topic at hand got to do with pics these of Biafrans?

Back to my question: If you and your Deji are afraid the Eze Ndigbo will usurp your authority, could you please point out his current domain that's got you all worried that he's coming for your crown!? And if you can't find any, would you then be contrite and agree with me that you and your Obas' reaction amounts to nothing more than trying to using a sledgehammer to crush a fly?
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by tonytony208(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^This from someone that's just accused me of writing out of context!

Dude, what has the topic at hand got to do with pics these of Biafrans?

Back to my question: If you and your Deji are afraid the Eze Ndigbo will usurp your authority, could you please point out his current domain that's got you all worried that he's coming for your crown!? And if you can't find any, would you then be contrite and agree with me that you and your Obas' reaction amounts to nothing more than trying to using a sledgehammer to crush a fly?

You sound like you are not even informed about what transpired. I won't waste my time educating you. You Ned education? Visit nigerian newspaper stands and read some sense into yaself.

Go and rescue your god. He is in DSS prison and is waiting for you. Carry your make believe army down there and bring the zoo down. Eediotic empty chest beaters
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by IGBOSON1: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

You sound like you are not even informed about what transpired. I won't waste my time educating you. You Ned education? Visit nigerian newspaper stands and read some sense into yaself.

Go and rescue your god. He is in DSS prison and is waiting for you. Carry your make believe army down there and bring the zoo down. Eediotic empty chest beaters

^^^The Artful Dodger ain't got nothing on this guy walahi! shocked

Dude, you've just been dodging to answer my question! Since you claim there can't be two kings in one domain, i ask yet again: can you tell us the domain the Eze Ndigbo was reigning over that warranted the Deji to see him as a threat to his throne!?

If you can't ascribe any domain to the Eze Ndigbo then it stands to reason that your Deji is a bit insecure and felt threatened for nothing! It also stands to reason that he was just looking for a reason....any reason to try and humiliate the Igbo in Akure just to satisfy a pent-up bigoted urge!

And don't bring in the pathetic reasons also adduced for his actions, like talk of the Eze making a phone call, having a disagreement with the Deji, or that Igbos demonstrated at the gates of the palace.....all these are no excuse for the criminal act -sanctioned by the Deji- that was to follow!

Of course there are obas and there are Obas! Try as i may, i can't see the Alake of Egbaland or the recently deceased Ooni of Ife descending to such a level of gathering thugs to disgrace an invitee to the Palace.....they seem to me to be just too cultured and refined to pull such a stunt!

1 Like

Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Scholes007(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

At one end, you guys claim that igbos have no king, at another end, you guys claim that eze cockroach is a king.

Be consistent with your stories.
the fact is that you can't understand the culture of ndi igbo by just coming online, you have to be a little bit in it to understand.
Eze is the name of king in some area of igboland,while igwe & obi is the name of king in other areas.
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Ilekeh(f): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Scholes007:
the fact is that you can't understand the culture of ndi igbo by just coming online, you have to be a little bit in it to understand.
Eze is the name of king in some area of igboland,while igwe & obi is the name of king in other areas.

If Igbos tell us that they don't have a king both online and offline, wetin pesin go do?
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Scholes007(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

If Igbos tell us that they don't have a king both online and offline, wetin pesin go do?
igbo enweghi eze (igbo has no king) does not literally mean we have no king... But it means the king does not have all powers but the community. It is a form of democracy.
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by tonytony208(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^The Artful Dodger ain't got nothing on this guy walahi! shocked

Dude, you've just been dodging to answer my question! Since you claim there can't be two kings in one domain, i ask yet again: can you tell us the domain the Eze Ndigbo was reigning over that warranted the Deji to see him as a threat to his throne!?

If you can't ascribe any domain to the Eze Ndigbo then it stands to reason that your Deji is a bit insecure and felt threatened for nothing! It also stands to reason that he was just looking for a reason....any reason to try and humiliate the Igbo in Akure just to satisfy a pent-up bigoted urge!

And don't bring in the pathetic reasons also adduced for his actions, like talk of the Eze making a phone call, having a disagreement with the Deji, or that Igbos demonstrated at the gates of the palace.....all these are no excuse for the criminal act -sanctioned by the Deji- that was to follow!

Of course there are obas and there are Obas! Try as i may, i can't see the Alake of Egbaland or the recently deceased Ooni of Ife descending to such a level of gathering thugs to disgrace an invitee to the Palace.....they seem to me to be just too cultured and refined to pull such a stunt!

I didn't read your nonsense. Arguing with you is synonymous to arguing with an eeediot. Let it summise that your useless tribe is silenced in akure. I dare you to misbehave again and we will destroy you all. We desire to destroy you actually and we can use any excuse. Pls kindly give us more excuse.
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Scholes007:
yorubas and hear say history/information (aka gossipers)...if eze is not a king what is he?
The name of my late king was Eze Andrew Okezie

Eze ain't king. Ask well...Ask ur dad.
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Eze is more of a leader; as distinct from an Igwe or Obi!

wink
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
donTbone:

And if all Yoruba elders have been complaining all time cos of igbos breaking the rules, then the Yoruba elders living wont be much!
cos na Igbo wahala go dey kill dem...

Iyen tun nnko? undecided

The igbo has lived peacefully in d home of all tribes in nigeria long before independence.
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Scholes007(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
chuna1985:

Eze ain't king. Ask well...Ask ur dad.
le kwa onye ara a... ask my father? You should have told me to go and ask eze isaac ikonne... I am don teaching yorubas about our history. Just keep up with ur hear say and we keep looking @ u as unexposed
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Scholes007:
le kwa onye ara a... ask my father? You should have told me to go and ask eze isaac ikonne... I am don teaching yorubas about our history. Just keep up with ur hear say and we keep looking @ u as unexposed

Abu mu Nwa afor igbo...Onye Ngwo n'Udi local government area. Umu nnam bu Umunne odo in okwojo Ngwo.
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mumu
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by donTbone(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2015
chuna1985:

The igbo has lived peacefully in d home of all tribes in nigeria long before independence.
And now, its the yorubas that have been waging war since independence..abi?

! thing is, the yorubas have culture and they respect and holds it with dignity.
At times I wonder why Igbo will act funny to dem parents at times. I know those
that have stayed longer in the south western part will appreciate the culture!
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Scholes007(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2015
chuna1985:

Abu mu Nwa afor igbo...Onye Ngwo n'Udi local government area. Umu nnam bu Umunne odo in okwojo Ngwo.
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Scholes007(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2015
chuna1985:

o nwanna m...ole his anyi na ekwu di
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2015
abu12:

[size=16pt]that is my point an avarage ibo businessman can not not survive in a business where there is law and order, only few of them will survive. They can only make it tru ILLEGALITY such as fake goods, stealing, lawless market etc. Why would they allow illegal traders into the Oba market? Since the oba don't won't illegal traders in his market? Lay rules and regulation for an ibo businessman in a market he won't survive it, he will run

Yorobaafenefere shld also act on this. [/size]

You shut the f*uck up! Speak like ibos are the only bad tribe in Nigeria. Aye,all yorubas have clean hands and yet are stupidly fetish. Always earmarked for money ritual, thugrey,toutism and Co. When you see an. Ibo man who has made money,the only thing that comes to your mind is he stole, or killed someone to make wealth,go and see what your brothers, I mean yoruba brothers do in UK,Spain,Russia and Thailand and see what Yorubas and Nigerians as a whole do there (these ones I'm sure of), you would then know that Nigeria as a nation, everyone is guilty,even the Hausas that sell fake dollar to crash businesses. You talk like a complete slowpoke who's acting on what he hears!
Like it or not, ibos have come to stay, the rain you pray for as you only speak despicably of the ibos, the rain you pray for will fall and when it does.... hope you got your umbrella ready?
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2015
tonytony208:

You are a bigger foooool. You are even a bastard. Your father is an slowpoke. Your mom is a prostitute. You are a flatron OSU.

Well, the OSU flatron Onitsha king may allow it. We don't allow it in Yoruba land.

Maybe Igbo's have no culture, but we Yoruba's have culture and believe two captains cannot run a ship.

grin Culture? With this bastards you people wear white and green that steal from the ibos? Is that what you call culture? Well I haven't come to insult you all the same. Don't speak like ibos are the worst o. If you look inside the yorubas una own day boku!
Awon oloshi ati oloriburuku ti poju si Ile yoruba. So don't only say ibos. All tribe get thier own, shay ogbo?
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2015
donTbone:

And now, its the yorubas that have been waging war since independence..abi?

! thing is, the yorubas have culture and they respect and holds it with dignity.
At times I wonder why Igbo will act funny to dem parents at times. I know those
that have stayed longer in the south western part will appreciate the culture!

Igbos have stated longest n that is because they have been able to respect s westerns
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by tonytony208(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
gimakon:

grin Culture? With this bastards you people wear white and green that steal from the ibos? Is that what you call culture? Well I haven't come to insult you all the same. Don't speak like ibos are the worst o. If you look inside the yorubas una own day boku!
Awon oloshi ati oloriburuku ti poju si Ile yoruba. So don't only say ibos. All tribe get thier own, shay ogbo?

You have no culture. That is why kids don't respect elders in your gully erosion.
Re: Your Actions Insulting, Deji Tells Igbo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic: Angela Markel Reaction When Buhari "Kitchen" Comments / Atiku In Early Lead. / Countries With 5G Mobile Internet And Those Scheduled For Launch In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.