Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,328 members, 7,964,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Experience In The Bank Today - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In The Bank Today (41829 Views)

Pictures from The Bank War Happening On Twitter / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2015
LMAyedun:
Guy, u dull... your dullness no be here. cool
You did the right thing sha but u be mumu.
funny, I don't need the money, what if they discover the mistake in the long run and lands her into trouble?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by justmenoni: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Nairaland is really turning something else...just look at the post on Fp right now and u had agree with me sat it's about 90% boring,irrelevant, not necessary and not encouraging...
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by vincent72: 11:45am On Oct 19, 2015
Well done my dear, God will bless u more
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by ignis: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2015
ameryzzy:
They would have still notice while balancing their account and retract it OP

Exactly, If she didn't balance at the end of the day. Call over wil definitely be done and the mistake will be discovered.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Yomieluv:
if we have more of you,and I ,Nigeria would be great again.

am also an honest person who has never stolen or lie before.

am good looking also, and a Christian too.

op,do you have my qualities to build a great Nigeria.

what am I typing set?
I used to take money from my mum's bag in my high school days, and later confess anytime she asked for it though, then one day she told me that she knew that all the money she has is for me, but I must always take permission from her before I take it henceforth.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Enesi47: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
I pono, you Bleep up joor, me never know what to eat this morning while you return our treasury money back to the bank had been looking forward to Monday morning since Friday evening, after closing very late from class and couldn't find my ATM card. I knew I had to cook to be able to eat during the weekend days, which is one of the things I hate the most.

I was able to pull through the weekend, so I dashed out to the bank as early as 8:am this morning and then went to the cashier who was unusually friendly, smiling asking me a lot of questions at the same time advertising the bank's products while processing my withdrawal in which most of the time her eyes was fixed on me.

I collected my money and then bade her goodbye, immediately I got out of the bank the deed happened, I got an alert! credit alert not debit, what I withdrew had been added to my initial balance, I was in a dilemma, even though I'm still a student, I'm financially ok and the money is a paltry compared to what I have, but this money could have gotten me a crisp Moda cris suit and somebody has given it to me for free out of carelessness or so I thought. It wasn't the easiest of all decisions but I summoned courage and went back to her and explained what had just happened to her, she was so excited and told me it was a mistake on her part, she thanked me and asked for my phone number so we could talk and thank me very well in the evening, I scribbled it down on her notepad and left. I am so happy with myself right now for the courage to return the money.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by eaglechild: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2015
It is good to celebrate honesty.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2015
ameryzzy:
They would have still notice while balancing their account and retract it OP
Maybe, don't know much about banking, was never in a commercial class
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by bishopDD(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
I had been looking forward to Monday morning since Friday evening, after closing very late from class and couldn't find my ATM card. I knew I had to cook to be able to eat during the weekend days, which is one of the things I hate the most.

I was able to pull through the weekend, so I dashed out to the bank as early as 8:am this morning and then went to the cashier who was unusually friendly, smiling asking me a lot of questions at the same time advertising the bank's products while processing my withdrawal in which most of the time her eyes was fixed on me.

I collected my money and then bade her goodbye, immediately I got out of the bank the deed happened, I got an alert! credit alert not debit, what I withdrew had been added to my initial balance, I was in a dilemma, even though I'm still a student, I'm financially ok and the money is a paltry compared to what I have, but this money could have gotten me a crisp Moda cris suit and somebody has given it to me for free out of carelessness or so I thought. It wasn't the easiest of all decisions but I summoned courage and went back to her and explained what had just happened to her, she was so excited and told me it was a mistake on her part, she thanked me and asked for my phone number so we could talk and thank me very well in the evening, I scribbled it down on her notepad and left. I am so happy with myself right now for the courage to return the money.
you did the right thing my brother, same thing happened to my dad, his account was mistakingly acredited with 400,000 which he went back to d bank to verify. He works in an oil company with a salary little above 200,000. Two weeks after d incident, he got promoted with and his salary upgraded close to 1,000,000. My brother u did d right thing, and secondly don't let her reward u with sex or any thing. God bless u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Republlican:
angry lol are you sure that's a Nigerian even the police will arrest you for been too good grin

Well done, we taught it was your type buhari was waiting for grin

Remember to tell us the second version of what happened between you and the lady banker grin

Lastly your story is too good too be true more like formulated story from lai Mohammad himself
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity
It happened this morning, just don't want to mention the bank.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by JumpingChicken(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2015
agarawu23:
so why are you telling us ?
How can we help you ? undecided
Mitchew

Modified: OK the thread is now in business section, but I still have nothing to say.

I tire oh... Na new thing to be honest. E even make front page sef.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by JohnReese: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Funny nairalander grin
iPopAlomo:
All I see is free punany in the evening... if you Iike fumble and come nd paste it here on nairaland...

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by donlarbito(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Oga na the best way to toast be this oooo
She wan reward your action with pusino
No dull if she caLl you ooooo
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Sweetyie:
U r a Good citizen, but one question sha for u, if d cashier was a guy will u go back to tell them?
To be sincere I was tempted not to go back, even Jesus himself experienced temptation, it was exactly her job and career and righteousness that made me do it, not her gender, thanks
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by debbydee(f): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2015
keep it up
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Former government of Jonathan sef grin
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by emmylight4u: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
U dis the right thing but I ll be noticed and reversed soonest.... Ask any banker
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Burger01:
This one na toasting format. No dull yourself guy smiley
Tell him oo, she gambled. She wanted to know if you'd come back for her to complete her mission which you did.
Even if bank gave you 3times ya money, just give it half an hour it will go back to normal grin
#fromExperience

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by musafat(f): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZYZZA:
comment of a th**f
for real, ehya sawi is d case here, I dnt v tym for u, Alhamdulilah if u z I'm a thief.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
musafat:
Kudos dear, buh pls of wat use is it to us
that you should never be selfish, while thinking of yourself, think of others too

1 Like

Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Dindondin(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:
I had been looking forward to Monday morning since Friday evening, after closing very late from class and couldn't find my ATM card. I knew I had to cook to be able to eat during the weekend days, which is one of the things I hate the most.

well done
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
If you no fvck make i know why
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oxcar:
Is she a young woman? if she call u cn u nak her?
She is, but older than me, sex with her is impossible, thanks
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by anigbajumo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
rajwas:
if u haven't married be4 u better don't waste the opportunity. she might be your "God sent"

Chai, "God sent"......Nigerian?God sent ko angel sent ni
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by asha01: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:

if u did not return it then u would still return it later when the teller declare shortage and investigation carried out. except the teller decides to quietly pay with her own money, so nothing exciting about this.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by ZYZZA: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
musafat:
for real, ehya sawi is d case here, I dnt v tym for u, Alhamdulilah if u z I'm a thief.
na even malu chick

Mtewwww
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by ping72: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
So you too fell for it? She's hitting on you! Mumu!
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by mrbigseun(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
nice one guy. in the nearest future when u are reaping the reward of what u just did . others yabbing u now will be wailing why God has left them alone .. ride on bro honesty pays
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
freshiest:
How I wish you yarn me this your silly experience beside me, I would have give you a hot slap,for your stupidity, idiot
lolz, bro really cracked me up, but that's the best option in that situation.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Chimdiebere(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:

Abia! If I hear, say wet in happen? A whole you go return money wey go better your life and you dey there dey tell us say you be good Samaritan. Schwwwwwww! What nonsense! angry
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gapsy101:
Mumu kiss undecided u think say bank dey loose.
friend it is not about the bank, you know how these banks treat their workers, it's about the cashier here.
Re: My Experience In The Bank Today by Tolubory(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
SAPEDRO:

undecided
SAPEDRO:

guy you too much... take this 10ks k, k, k, k, k, k, k, k, k, k, ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Withdraws Ex Parte Case Against Gtbank, EFCC / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.