Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) (30591 Views)

Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao / LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) / Nasarawa Poly Shut As Students Protest Death Of Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jarizod:
Baba no return back oo..dat place na die lipsrsealed

I dey plan to relocate when I resume to school

U ar 3funny undecided......with tyme evryfin will wil b ok....No light in town as dat of skul area,na evryday ah dy buy fuel.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by abdrazak: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Since the hostels are off-campus, solution is less of school authority. Its the fault of landlords and landlady of those hostel.
Hostels fee are as high as #75,000 and above. Why are they collecting much money without providing adequate security.

There should an urgent meeting between hostel owners, SUG and school authority concerning how security will screw tight.

I pitied LAUTECH students.

It shall be well with you all..............

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
toludadon:

Hahaha, Tombolo... One man arming that was ra.ping and robbing girls those days.. The guy came to my hostel in 2006 and was nearly caught before he escaped through the window..
I can say that LAUTECH authorities have been known to be insensitive since time immemorial
Wen men were boys , it was tough gan ni ooooo.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
anigbajumo:

U ar 3funny undecided......with tyme evryfin will wil b ok....No light in town as dat of skul area,na evryday ah dy buy fuel.
i understand abt d light ish maybe before I return to school next year,errytin for don normalize
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Rashdimuh(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hah omo this one na bad market cos I heard from some1 that we Pcms will be collecting our SOR startin on 21st wht is gona happen nw
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by solonazzy: 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
R dey fighting d school or state govt... Wetin concern Sch with off campus security
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by elfaez(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
I'd like to invite the robbers to Awolowo hall of the greatest Ife. They'll be the one's shut down systematically with maximum shishi . Won fe la ni :-D
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
It's really bad, we're panicking in our hostels, some are thinking the school lecture theatres would be safe, yet the robbers still attack inside the halls.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by MamaChibuike: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Blimey! You can make minimum $250 a day and $2000 a week for doing these simple task.....Follow this Link: http://lines-news.com/p69852
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by MamaChibuike: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Blimey! You can make minimum $250 a day and $2000 a week for doing these simple task.....Follow this Link: http://lines-news.com/p69852
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by tosynbolade(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
LAUTECH...Hmmm
God bless me alma mata
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by barcaboi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Importguru:
Make dem come back home na, i dont know naija public institution wia dey dont rob... yeye students don use many months stay 4 house b4..

IN ANOTHER NEWS
PHOTOS + VIDEO: LAUTECH Babe Wants You to See Her Things
so they should endure the insecurity because of certificates? I pray u go thru what they go thru den maybe u'll know how crazy it feels
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by bobogee007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
The main reason for the protest is that one of the thieves had been caught and the students wants jungle justice . We want to kill the so called theif our self.....#amaladokite....weWantpeace......#jungleJusyice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by engrhorla(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
LARRYDKING:
LAUTECH is always in the news for robbery, ritual and theft. Can be that the sch is worse than UNIBEN? If the management can't provide security for the students, the best option is that the hostels to be closed.

For your enlightenment, LAUTECH is a non-residential institution. Therefore, the school authorities has no such say as shutting down hostels over the hostels.

And in how many news have you seen the name LAUTECH.

The robbery for me is down to the economic go-slow the nation is experiencing..

God pls push our leaders to act right...plssssss
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by TheObserver(m): 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
I seriously wonder how this is a laughing matter to some people. Pple are being robbed of their valuables and molested. Oyo State Govt and all concerned bodies, please come to Lautech's aid.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by nevilbot: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Imagine the grammatical errors the op, who is obviously an undergraduate in lautech, made through out this article. The op really disappointed me as an alumni of this great uni called lautech.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na wa ooooo,this has been the situation in our school for weeks now. The most annoying thing is them asking the students(both female and male) to remove all the clothes they are putting on and lock them up in the same room so as to kill their morale and if you aren't lucky in your hostel,they will ask the boys and girls to have sex with each other. To make matters worse they went inside the school to rob students who went for night class and some 500level students working on their projects in Architecture and URP studios. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Mzbabytush(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ya Allah, save all ladokites. Like 3 weeks now consecutively, day and night.
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by abimbawealth(f): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Omo Ladoke!!!
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by tayo200(m): 5:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
lol

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by tayo200(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Prettiepearlz:
Na wa ooooo,this has been the situation in our school for weeks now. The most annoying thing is them asking the students(both female and male) to remove all the clothes they are putting on and lock them up in the same room so as to kill their morale and if you aren't lucky in your hostel,they will ask the boys and girls to have sex with each other. To make matters worse they went inside the school to rob students who went for night class and some 500level students working on their projects in Architecture and URP studios. May God help us.
ehyahh..hope dem never come ur side?
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Ewedusoup(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Mogenerous post=39135507]

Lautech doesn't have school hostel so there is no way the school can really secure the students in private hostels........You are on point ...
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by odeyemilizzy(f): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
God will protest d student pls university vc should sometin pls rapin is bad
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by OyinMIXmola(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Naawa oooooo!!!!leaves mouth ajar...fly dey com make I sharperly close am!!
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Damilare5882(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
I was robbed in that school 4 times .. By those same guyz ... One of them is popularly called " mopol" he uses mask ... I remembered the slap he gave me when they badged into my room then ... Omo mehn nA bad experience oo... Thank God I'm now a graduate .. My roommate was robbed 2 weeks ago

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by bummyla(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
enough is enough! Since the VC will not do anything about it! The students have to protect themselves! You can't blame them! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by osmos(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
LARRYDKING:
LAUTECH is always in the news for robbery, ritual and theft. Can be that the sch is worse than UNIBEN? If the management can't provide security for the students, the best option is that the hostels to be closed.
if the school hostels is closed what about the private ones
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by mistayeancah(m): 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rumours everywhere, don't even know what to believe :/. BTW I never knew NL is this populated with ladokites...
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by adeswagsdmj(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Now i know why some bloggers need to be flogged

The reason why students are protesting is because a thief was caught nd not released to them for 'judgement' by the SUG.
Prexy solace promised that if any suspect is caught he shall not be released to the police but he did not keep to his word,mostly due to political clashing among the Liberal's and NLV.

Today we were meant to march to the Soun of Ogbomoso palace along the way there was division Solace told us that we should march back to school, somepeople did not agree and that was howthe protest lost it's Aluta spirit

#LADOKITE

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
tayo200:
ehyahh..hope dem never come ur side?
No and they will never come in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by opedaydydx9(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
nevilbot:
Imagine the grammatical errors the op, who is obviously an undergraduate in lautech, made through out this article. The op really disappointed me as an alumni of this great uni called lautech.
alumnus Bro!!!!
Re: LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) by lapulgaatomica(m): 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hardeyolaotee:
I taya ooo, I was in school to submit my IT acceptance form and I was terrified by these acts. If not for God, they would have succeded in letting my friends harrassed eachother while they watched. The management should do something quickly.
hi, i sent you a pm, kindly reply........#nottoasting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Highlights From Aljazeera's ASUU Chat / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Jonathan Meets ASUU Today, Union Warns Against Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.