Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,769 members, 7,879,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:39 PM

North Korea Arsenal, Are They The Only? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Korea Arsenal, Are They The Only? (1231 Views)

Buhari And His Delegates Meet With President Of Korea / 10 Shocking Fact About North Korea That Makes The Whole World Hate Them. / South Korea In 1964 .a Few Years After Nigeria's Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Arsenal, Are They The Only? by Fikzy(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2006
As I looked theough the headlines on yahoo news this morning, I focused my searched towards anything containing strings such as North or korea. I havea of recent been interested in the ongoing atomic project going on in North Korea and the close marking they've been getting from the "Big Bross", Unted State of Yankee!.

I saw some jists on a recent Earth Quake in Japan and how some suspects tha it might be as a result of atomic amunition tests from the North Korea. anyway, I followed an interesting link titled; "North Korea's arsenal". of because, I wanted to know what theyhave thats making them bross worry, Abi? wetin them fit get way Iraq never get? or rather wey Iraq never de accused of,  and so,  i ran into this interesting Graphical Illustration and demostration of the Bad stuffs this North koreans have.

The Demonstraton includes the descrbtion of the wepons and the fatiality rate/range,  I fear oh,  the popular one called the "TEAPODONG" when lunched can reach strateic global locations as far as India, Rusia, Astralia and even the USA.

My Question is, Korea is the point of attraction now, but are they the only ones that have this kind of evil tools?

See what I mean for your self.
[flash=600,600]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/Components/Interactives/News/International/Asia-Pacific/zFlashAssets/Korean_missiles_y.swf[/flash]
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6947403

F.O.O

(1) (Reply)

"inec Missing 3 Trucks Carrying Ballot Papers"-The Beginning Of Election Rigging / Anenih Vs Obasanjo / Gani To Yar' Adua - What Actually Are U Suffering From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.