Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,739 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 AM

What If You Try This Up? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What If You Try This Up? (735 Views)

"If You Are Really Good At English,try This" / Try This Simple Test To Know If You Have A Weird Mind / Not For The Weak Minds; Try This Quantitative Reasoning Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If You Try This Up? by lockjet: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
As quite a number of people are getting frustrated with the educational,economic,political and every facet of Nigeria,there arises a need for a qualitative education,so as to realise one's self in any chosen field of study.

Well,don't be surprised at this information to you are about to read.
There are quite a number of schools ( colleges and universities)- Europe,America,Asia etc, abroad that are very much willing to give out scholarship to people from this part of the world.

If you care about getting to know more concerning these institutions,just send me a text message via 08033785872.
Re: What If You Try This Up? by filibust: 1:20pm On May 02, 2009
Ok,i think i'll try this up cos it sounds somehow true,

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Pume / Any School For Study Spanish Spain / University Students:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.