Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode (56454 Views)

Buhari: Chinonso Obasi Reveals Information He Got On President’s Health / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / The Heart And Soul OF Nnamdi Kanu - Femi Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by athaboi(f): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.
hahahahahaha death? Comment from an illeterate and a bush man! Go ahead and kill him ok, why obaasanjo no kill dokubo? Ask security experts and they will tell u. Mumu
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Noise Maker.
Nothing will Happen to Nnamdi Kanu
all d FG is doing is Just Initial Gra gra.
Mandela did worst.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by barcaboi(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
The only yoruba man with balls the others are slaves
You really are daft and can be deceived...this same man was bragging about igbo women he had straffed and saying thrash about Igbos few years back....now he's suddenly the best. ....

2 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dnuel:

With Persistence, water penetrates rocks.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Shegebanti007: 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
Fani you be mumu goat, imagine this fool ordering Mr. president; who u think say you be, in fact Mr. president make he rout for cell make we see watin that he goat called fani go do. Attention seeker.

Click on this link to Make some cash and also share the link http://PayRefe.com/?ref=157795

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Mopolchi: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
efilefun:

You capable of handling your case and your DIRECTOR had been in detention for almost a week (Wednesday), not a common protest on the streets had being noticed except the noise you all keep making online like your Biafra will be created in space... Ordinary chest beater... You dudes should take your war to DSS office lets see how many of you will come back alive to tell us the story. mtcheeeew

Bunch of Pained and aggrieved Igbo PDP members who got stabbed again some days ago when PDP zoned presidency to the north again....lmao
Dis guy na eidiot ooo?

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Adebowale89(m): 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Noise Maker.
Mandela did worst.

fg will do more than what u expected, Mandela fought for the nation and his fight was justified of his people freedom not this senseless fight dis okocha nnmadi or what is being called is trying to do

a regional war is the most tedious war to fight, if u doubt me, go and wake ojukwu and ask him?

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by lastpage: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
barcaboi:

then u are talking of a wrong person....The same FFK attacked igbos few years back; remember? Now he's championing the cause...issorite

Dont blame FFK, blame these confused people who flip-flop at the earliest opportunity!

Their "best friend" is anyone who massages their over-blown, childish ego!
Didn't you see how Fashola "massaged their ego" with his ridiculous "apology" at the Ministerial screening and they were all grinning from ear-to-ear, with rapt attention!
grin grin

So, anytime you want to hit them, just say they are the best thing to happen to planet earth after the invention of toasting machine! grin grin grin
....and they are all yours ....for the rest of the Year!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nigeria is a fraud.

Using what belongs to me to give another person and wants me to be happy.

Until we address those issues like resource control that brings cracks in the foundation of this country then peace will continue to elude nigeria.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
athaboi:
hahahahahaha death? Comment from an illeterate and a bush man! Go ahead and kill him ok, why obaasanjo no kill dokubo? Ask security experts and they will tell u. Mumu
tell us what you in particular will do

Not noise

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by yemmynoni: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
The only yuroba man with balls the others are slaves
Another ode noted

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by yemmynoni: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Christ is coming soon
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=nochildsplay post=39139019][/quote]

Still our problem to solve not yours.

Ok.

You too should face your coward ministry

Ok?
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by mideactive: 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Na training he dey,trust wen dem finally free am him life no go remain d same.infact e go holly pass pope grin

kingzizzy:

This is why Nnamdi calls people like you Baboons. You have laws in your so called Nigeria but even your state security opratives cannot uphold the constitution. Next thing you will be jumping up and clapping "one Nigeria". The law says that you cannot hold anyone for more than 3 days without charging the to court. The law also says that you must allow a person Access to legal representation. If the Nigerian state cannot uphold its own laws then of what use is Nigeria?

Nnamdi Kanu freely flew into Nigeria because he knows the law is on his side. Calling for the dismantling of Nigeria is not treason, it is freedom of speech. The Scottish national party called for secession from Britain, nobody arrested anybody, they even gave them a referendum. Catalonians are calling for secession from Spain, nobody is arresting anybody, the are even planning their referendum. But because Nigeria is a backward country where the rule of law does not exist, when Biafrans or Nnamdi Kanu calls for secession, people start shouting 'kill them!' 'Arrest them!' 'detain and torture them!'. Nigeria is an artificial creation of the White man and therefore has no legitimacy. Nnamdi Kanu has justice on his side and he will be released soon. All they can do is charge him for running an internet based Radio station which is bailable and usually ends in a fine

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by barcaboi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingzizzy:

This is why Nnamdi calls people like you Baboons. You have laws in your so called Nigeria but even your state security opratives cannot uphold the constitution. Next thing you will be jumping up and clapping "one Nigeria". The law says that you cannot hold anyone for more than 3 days without charging the to court. The law also says that you must allow a person Access to legal representation. If the Nigerian state cannot uphold its own laws then of what use is Nigeria?

Nnamdi Kanu freely flew into Nigeria because he knows the law is on his side. Calling for the dismantling of Nigeria is not treason, it is freedom of speech. The Scottish national party called for secession from Britain, nobody arrested anybody, they even gave them a referendum. Catalonians are calling for secession from Spain, nobody is arresting anybody, the are even planning their referendum. But because Nigeria is a backward country where the rule of law does not exist, when Biafrans or Nnamdi Kanu calls for secession, people start shouting 'kill them!' 'Arrest them!' 'detain and torture them!'. Nigeria is an artificial creation of the White man and therefore has no legitimacy. Nnamdi Kanu has justice on his side and he will be released soon. All they can do is charge him for running an internet based Radio station which is bailable and usually ends in a fine
thank God u mentioned Catalonia; check through the history and the recent call for secession. ....nobody has issued a threat or causing harm to national unity...no insults.....purely diplomacy and democracy especially recently that Catalans have majority and planning referendum. .....stop using examples u can't back up....I'm a barca fan and follow that news closely. ...TonyeBarcanista can also testify there has been no insults or threats....

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
If they like,let them hold him, but one thing is sure, the Biafra awareness and Agitation has gone beyond NNAMDI KANU
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Eyepencil: 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
basilo101:

of course, yoruba girls are d least sought after in nigeria for obvious reasons.

I can't forget my 2 weeks experience dating a yorobar girl.

It was horrendous.

Those girls are too dirty for my liking.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Sanfranka(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:
Nnamdi Kanu is the typical Nigerian criminal who is too senseless not to know what the authorities will do to him if they catch him or know enough not to play into their net.

What was he expecting? that he will be left alone or when he is arrested, people will march to the streets? This is Nigeria, people have more pressing needs than to die for you.

and for FFK, it is hard to imagine that he is actually a lawyer from a family of great lawyers. Nnamdi Kanu will be held for Treasonable Felony and i dont even see him making bail and guess what? the punishment is death.
though he is been detained but let me tell you, where he is now is far more better that than the total wealth of your generation including your next generation... Quote me anywhere
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Riokempex1234: 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
guys, ur free to say what ever. in a place where there is unity everyone is expected to have equal right but where the hawasa' and the Yorubas have refuse to see igbos as their brothers that call for a division since igbos has no right in the nation according to the tribes mentioned above. check the appointment of the zoo president you will know that the igbos where sidelined in that case theirs no need being with the zoo's, buhari should leave that man because over there in Britain alex was not arrested because his asking of freedom for Scotland either was actur mas was arrested by Spain because of his seek of freedom for catalonia. that should tell u the thought of the zoo's.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by nochildsplay(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dnuel:

Still our problem to solve not yours.

Ok.

You too should face your coward ministry

Ok?

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ndlistic:
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called on president Muhammadu Buhari to release the Director of pirate radio, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested on Saturday by Nigeria secret police, the Department of State Services (DSS). Fani-Kayode took to his Facebook and twitter pages few minutes ago to post the message below.

"I call on @MBuhari to release Nnamdi Kanu. It is unlawful to keep anyone in detention for more than 3 days without charging him to court."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/656069071285428224
Why didn't u call on Good luck Jonathan when massob members were arrested and jail without trial. MASSOB MEMBERS ARRESTED LAST YEAR UNDER GEJ REGIM ARE STILL IN JAIL. Why didn't u call on gej to release before 48 hours then? Hypocrisy of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
The whole thing does not favor Nigeria. FG has given Biafrans another definition for agitation. If you arrest him for hate words, thousands out there will use unhate word method of agitation.

According Chiamanda Adichie in her famous "Danger of single story". She said not the single story is not true but it is incomplete.
those here shouting kill him kill him, doesn't it occur to us that three million died during Civil war. Still they are agitating for same course. How can death of one man stop agitation. BH is a case study.
I ask again did incarceration of Nelson mandela stop their agitation.

We are making another hero like Herod make Christ, thatcher made mandela
We as a country don't learn. We move by impulse.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by fxseven(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Once upon a time, there was : [/size]
[size=17pt]Oba of Lagos and the parable of the Lagoon[/size]
[size=16pt]Malam Buhari and the story of dogs and baboon[/size]
[size=15pt]Deji of Akure and the history of sacred crown[/size]
[size=14pt]mohammed junaid and fiery prophesy of bloodshed[/size]
et al
[size=18pt]now i ask Has hate speech become a crime in Nigeria?[/size][/color]
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by freedom96: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Noise Maker.
Mandela did worst.
you are right,mandela did worst.He spent 30 years in jail then later becam president.I think that's wat will happen to nnamdi kanu.He will be jailed for 30 years then released to become president of biafra.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by IVORY2009(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

FYI, how many of the secessionist states did theirs thru agitation for violence Did Scotland set up a radio station to call David Cameron a terrorist or Britain a zoo Is Catalonia doing their through violence? Nigeria may be a dysfunctional society, but calling it a zoo is treasonable. You can get your freedom through the UN referendum. Am sure kanu was too dumb to notice that their is freedom of speech but freedom after speech cannot be guaranteed. If he comes out alive, he is indeed lucky. Where are those before him?? the Ken saro wiwa's. The dele giwas All u guys will do is rant and crawl back to ur caves

you sound intelligent, but you always fail to make use of it to ur own full advantage.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by dreamworld: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
tbaba1234:

His speeches are criminal... That is the problem. That makes him a criminal.

There is no problem with a matured agitation for self determination. There is a thin line between peace and chaos. Nnamdi's speeches could lead to chaos and that is not acceptable.

yes
the way your oba of Lagos hate speech also makes him a criminal
I see
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Guyman02: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
Take the guy Nnamdi Kanu to court thats what the law says and let the court either remand or release him.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ZUBY77(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:

FYI, how many of the secessionist states did theirs thru agitation for violence Did Scotland set up a radio station to call David Cameron a terrorist or Britain a zoo Is Catalonia doing their through violence? Nigeria may be a dysfunctional society, but calling it a zoo is treasonable. You can get your freedom through the UN referendum. Am sure kanu was too dumb to notice that their is freedom of speech but freedom after speech cannot be guaranteed. If he comes out alive, he is indeed lucky. Where are those before him?? the Ken saro wiwa's. The dele giwas All u guys will do is rant and crawl back to ur caves

Yes. Scotland and Catalonia set up radio stations..
Google up IRA.
Google up Ulster.
Google up ETA https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(separatist_group)
They bomb their parent countries as a matter of fact.

Nnamdi Kanu haven't killed anybody yet.
People call Buhari a Dullard and Illiterate here everyday.

How many of them have you arrested.?
There is something called Freedom of speech in every democracy.
Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by Consula: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
tell ur running tap-mouth- seeking relevance-FFK to go read the CRIMINAL CODE ACT OF 1990.
Ndlistic:
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has called on president Muhammadu Buhari to release the Director of pirate radio, Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, who was arrested on Saturday by Nigeria secret police, the Department of State Services (DSS). Fani-Kayode took to his Facebook and twitter pages few minutes ago to post the message below.

"I call on @MBuhari to release Nnamdi Kanu. It is unlawful to keep anyone in detention for more than 3 days without charging him to court."

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/656069071285428224

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by tbaba1234: 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
dreamworld:

yes
the way your oba of Lagos hate speech also makes him a criminal
I see

I am not a Lagosian or a Yoruba person so it is not 'your' Oba. The Oba was guilty of hate speech.

Kanu is guilty of Treason and hate speech.

1 Like

Re: "I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode by ziccoit: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
OEPHIUS:

Why dont you ask the Boko Haram suspects to be freed after three days based on the constitution? I dont think you understand that in a case of treasonable felony, his rights can be suspended

Don't mind them. Internet is truly an home to lunatics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Personal Staff (See Full List) / 3 Nigerian Governors Using Made-in-nigeria Vehicles As Official Cars (pics) / Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.