Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

"How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" (1347 Views)

I Caught My Senior Brother Fucking Our Neighbour's Wife / Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam / When You Are A Senior In A Nigerian Secondary School And...(HILARIOUS PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by Yasirarafat: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
I am Abdurrahman from Nigerian Army, there's this girl am finding very difficult to express my feelings for but anytime I see her my heart swings like a pendulum. I mean my heart bleeds/beats. I have this strong feeling that I should let her go but it freaks my head that I don't know how to start. The worst part of it is; she's my senior in military job and she's serving in the same unit (office) with me. I don't know what to do, am dying emotionally.
PLS WHAT CAN I DO ??

1 Like

Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by hob(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
R u age mates

if yes then Seniority don't matter

Go for it since the tin dey do yu like yoga
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by gab264(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Since she is yaa senior"
Use RPG to approach her force her to obey yaa command command.

Just given maa own opinion, since every tin about u guys depend of (FORCE)
Nigerian arm FORCE'Sgrin
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by 25omega(m): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yasirarafat:
I am Abdurrahman from Nigerian Army, there's
this girl am finding very difficult to
express my feelings for but anytime I see
her my heart swings like a pendulum. I
mean my heart bleeds/beats.
I have this strong feeling that I should let
her go but it freaks my head that I don't
know how to start.
The worst part of it is; she's my senior in
military job and she's serving in the same
unit (office) with me.
I don't know what to do, am dying
emotionally.
PLS WHAT CAN I DO ??
Abeg forget this one. the problem with dating on the job is if it goes wrong. the other person can decide to make your work life miserable. Now in your case you are in the military and she is a senior officer. if it goes wrong, you will do frog jump tire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by eleko1: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Softly softly.Becareful on ur approach b4 one Col Eleko2 redeploy U to NE undecided
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
She's seen one army man in a uniform, she's seen them
all. She's probably immune to the magical effect of a man in a uniform. So I suggest you go for a regular girl. She'll be swooning. Most girls go googly eyes for a cute guy in a neat uniform.

Or you can always talk to her. What's wrong, trooper? You're not scared of a girl are you?

Lol, I think we need WW3 (to toughen niggas up) if even army guys can't battle their fears & conquer the opposite gender grin
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by thopman77(m): 1:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
My guy go 4 her joor, Na ur confident b d most important thing nd if it turns out d other way round, u face d music
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by propzncribz: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
With all the training and drilling you went through, your balls are still soft like puff puff. Straighten up and approach her. Worst case, if she say no, you will polish her shoes for a year.
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by MrRichy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
i advise u do ur underG work...and find out if she has a boo b4 approaching her... since she is ur senior
#make she no go pick offence.....
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by galadima77(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
U better listen to that liver that fails you...besides u know ur relationship with her can never work out considering she likes u. And if she doesn't, ur surname na doom!
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
@yasirarafat..investigate if she is 'booless' if she is go for her wink
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by eyinjuege: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
No big deal dating your senior colleague jawe. Are you not a man?
Try being nice to her, get her lunch almost always, invite her out just to catch fun in nice areas around your side if there are any (you fit dey sambisa, who knows).
If she agrees to follow you out in the evening or weekend, take some flowers there when you go pick her or something.
Just be a nice guy and a gentlemen. Even if she turns you down, life goes on. No lele
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
When I smelt my opinion on your issue, it was stinking.
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by Mrsbieber(f): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by Jadoskii(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mehnnn,dis wan strong gan o
Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by Yasirarafat: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
eyinjuege:
No big deal dating your senior colleague jawe. Are you not a man?
Try being nice to her, get her lunch almost always, invite her out just to catch fun in nice areas around your side if there are any (you fit dey sambisa, who knows).
If she agrees to follow you out in the evening or weekend, take some flowers there when you go pick her or something.
Just be a nice guy and a gentlemen. Even if she turns you down, life goes on. No lele
9icE 1 guy

1 Like

Re: "How Do I Approach Her? She's My Senior In The Army" by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yasirarafat:
I am Abdurrahman from Nigerian Army, there's
this girl am finding very difficult to
express my feelings for but anytime I see
her my heart swings like a pendulum. I
mean my heart bleeds/beats.
I have this strong feeling that I should let
her go but it freaks my head that I don't
know how to start.
The worst part of it is; she's my senior in
military job and she's serving in the same
unit (office) with me.
I don't know what to do, am dying
emotionally.

PLS WHAT CAN I DO ??
please I have been looking for a pretty military officer to date; pls I'll really appreciate if U can introduce her to me; seriously!!! I'll compensate u for this service; very well... thanks in advance; i'll PM U right away if u okay with this...

BTW! As regards ur topic; I'll advice u forget her, it won't work...

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Definition Of WOMAN / A Boy Epic Response To A Girl / Things To Look Out For Before The Big "Yes I Do".......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.