Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,302 members, 7,940,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Sure Marketing Strategies For Professional Services Providers And Consultants - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Sure Marketing Strategies For Professional Services Providers And Consultants (485 Views)

Market Research Survey For Service Providers And Requirers In Nigeria / Tourism Services Providers, Consultants, Reporters, Associations / Immigration Practitioners And Consultants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Marketing Strategies For Professional Services Providers And Consultants by oredian: 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
Are you a consultant or a professional services provider in any field of human endeavors?  How are you coping with the present economic recession?

Well, I am a consultant too like you. I have my specialization in education consultancy and support services for educational institutions.

I was having problem with my marketing and this affect my operations adversely until February this year. When I discovered a marketing gold mine that change my business.

This secret I learned ( mutual benefit Packaging) has given me a 12 month training contract deal with a state government in Nigeria worth 5 million naira (total).  Also, I am about to close a deal with another state government on another service in one of the Northern states of Nigeria in the next one or two weeks. All these are aside about 12 closed deals I made in the last two months with schools Lagos, Port Harcourt and Delta states. I have never had it  so good.

Thank God and Kudos to a materials I got from a brother from the USA . I initially disregard the material but I was forced to read it when I was feeeling the pangs of this depression. Lo and behold, I appied some of the strategies and it worked like Moses Rod  that brought water from the rock.

Now I can boldly say as regards marketing “My Night is Over”.

I want to share this secret with my fellow emerging consultants and professionals, and as many that need this tested information.

And why sharing it? Dr Sunny Obazu Ojeagbase, President and Founder of SADC, Publisher of Success Digest Extra once said “people will be willing to pay you for the information you are willing to share. Concealing vita information will really hurt you….” So I am happy, bold  to share this with as many that believe me and ready to have the information.

I have being in educational consultancy services for the past 5 years and I think I know all about marketing until I got this materials. I never knew I know nothing.

If you interested in this marketing wonder material? Of course every young professional service provider or consultants should have it.

Then send your email address to oredianventures@yahoo.com or text it to 07037236160.

I will give you an introduction to the book. You can now make up your mind to have the material at a cost or not.

Regards
Ade

(1) (Reply)

Success And Business Books Summaries / Thinking Of Travellings? / The Future Of It Trainings And Certifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.