Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,828 members, 7,872,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) (1262 Views)

Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / Bold Or Silly: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by HelenaMag: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Brides to be, so let’s talk about this and if you are married well, let me ask, would you have done these?

Wedding ceremonies today have gone beyond the regular exchange of vows and gathering of family, friends and well wishers to wine, dine and bid the newlyweds farewell to the beginning of a new life together.

There are so many trends that have been incorporated into wedding ceremonies, starting fromthe theme of the wedding, decoration and surprises usually in store for the audience (I heard of a wedding where the bride and groom came in from an underground at the reception instead of the normal aisle).

Every bride wants a unique act that will make her wedding not-soon-to-be-forgotten and go viral on the social media.

Few brides have long abandoned the thought and symbolic representation of a white dress to walk down the aisle. Bridesmaid now wear black, I see brides on sneakers, coloured dresses and jumpsuits. Here are some pictures:

See pictures on: http://www.helenamag.com/2015/10/19/are-they-bold-or-unconventional-brides/

1 Like

Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
where the pix oyo
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by HelenaMag: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:
where the pix oyo

You should click the link to see the picture
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:
where the pix oyo
november 15 baby..i hope u are preparing my bootilicious dp sha grin wink
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
HelenaMag:

try to upload d pics next time wink

1 Like

Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jarizod:
november 15 baby..i hope u are preparing my bootilicious dp sha grin wink
You nor dey forget something? prepare my bd gift o. I no go show my back side o its not part of the bargain grin
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:

You nor dey forget something? prepare my bd gift o. I no go show my back side o its not part of the bargain grin

What's even in your backside to flaunt in the first place it being dryer than the Sahara?
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
HelenaMag:

Naaa, that's not how we roll here

1 Like

Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
pinceprinz:

What's even in your backside to flaunt in the first place it being dryer than the Sahara?
Na who be this? I didn't see your name earlier
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by IamLEGEND1: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
foto?
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:

ok na..can we change the content of d bargain wink
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jarizod:
ok na..can we change the content of d bargain wink
To what?
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:

To what?
pics + backside smiley
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by meforyou1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:

Hahaha...then I have to flaunt it for people like meforyou1 to see it .
me? Wonders shall never end. Have u ever seen pix of my wife?
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
meforyou1:
me? Wonders shall never end. Have u ever seen pix of my wife?
So you are married and u don't have respect for a Lady. I only wanted to look for trouble sha
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by meforyou1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:

So you are married and u don't have respect for a Lady. I only wanted to look for trouble sha
mellow when u said it was ur twin brother on your dp. My bad.
Wishing u all d best
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Jarizod post=39138514]pics + backside smiley[/quote
My phone camera don spoil
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
meforyou1:
mellow when u said it was ur twin brother on your dp. My bad.
Wishing u all d best
Thanks , u get mouth sha. I'll invite u for my bd

1 Like

Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by meforyou1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oyind17:

Thanks , u get mouth sha. I'll invite u for my bd
my family lives in PH. Will be there for Xmas. Will PM you when I'm there. Take care
Re: Are They Bold Or Unconventional Brides? (with Pictures) by lurlah2014(f): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
OP u well so?

(1) (Reply)

HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave / My First Kiss / How To Self Amuse To Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.