Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,231 members, 7,928,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls (933 Views)

Few Matured Advise Needed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Matured Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by Samad805(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Pls I really need a serious and matured advise here abh an issue

There is dis girl I once tried asking her out buh afta so much effort d whole tin failed because her close frnd said she love me so much an can't afford 2 loose me,buh in order nt 2 cause fyt btw dem I had 2 move on buh eva since den I kept dreaming abh d girl I tried asking out and nw dis is getting out of hand cos it now more 10tyms I dream abh her..... Guys pls I need ur advise here shld I go back 2 her or I shld continue wit my lyf?

Note- afta d incident all d relationship I move into don't last up 2 6 month
Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by MRLINGTON(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Samad805:
Pls I really need a serious and matured advise here abh an issue

There is dis girl I once tried asking her out buh afta so much effort d whole tin failed because her close frnd said she love me so much an can't afford 2 loose me,buh in order nt 2 cause fyt btw dem I had 2 move on buh eva since den I kept dreaming abh d girl I tried asking out and nw dis is getting out of hand cos it now more 10tyms I dream abh her..... Guys pls I need ur advise here shld I go back 2 her or I shld continue wit my lyf?

Note- afta d incident all d relationship I move into don't last up 2 6 month

looool...dat girl fit be ogbanje o...buh she doesnt want u so hw den do u think u can confuse or convince her?? anyways if u really love her den go for her...make see reasons y she has to be ur bae...prove her instincts wrong....walk up to her nd tell her u love her
Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by theLegion(m): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
It's so simple... If you love somebody walk up to 'em and tell 'em you love 'em, forget about the obstacles and hindrances, go and work things with her... Good luck

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by gab264(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Op why not ask her out in ur dream,
She migth obliged to it "real time"

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by Sunexy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Go back to her then move on with thy life
Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by Samad805(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
MRLINGTON:

looool...dat girl fit be ogbanje o...buh she doesnt want u so hw den do u think u can confuse or convince her?? anyways if u really love her den go for her...make see reasons y she has to be ur bae...prove her instincts wrong....walk up to her nd tell her u love her
bro d tin dere is dah she was d first 2 show me d love buh I ignored her den.....buh nw if she see me she pretend as if she don't knw me
Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by ORACLE1975(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
U need deliverance by prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by ojun50(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Oooh why phcn wake me up frm sleep na
Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by MRLINGTON(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Samad805:
bro d tin dere is dah she was d first 2 show me d love buh I ignored her den.....buh nw if she see me she pretend as if she don't knw me
,maybe she lost the love she had for u...na so love be o...appreciate it that minute it shows up...then with time if u do not like d package u baq off...#shikena
Re: Pls I Need A Matured Advise Here Pls by IamLEGEND1: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
dey there dey dream

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Offered Herself Along With Her House Finds A Buyer (and Husband) / ADVICE! Heart Break! / See Who Is Asking Him Out?? (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.