Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,120 members, 7,970,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor (7560 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Can You Marry A Lady That's Richer Or More Educated Than You? / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by ollybabe: 9:09am On May 04, 2009
what a world are we in. how can a redeem pastor enrob himself in such a devilish act.
the other church is of no shame that a pastor should join a woman with such an act and member of the church are happy over such act.
this is informing us that we are in the end time were everything can just happen
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by bsanya(f): 10:08am On May 04, 2009
Anita shouild know that is not all that is glitter that are gold. the pastor she left might becomne rich later nobody know how our future will look like. who knows if she will not even enjoy her marriage with the rich pastor? i just wish her all the best!
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Luvpolis(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2009
MAY GOD HAV MECY ON DEM ALL.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by soulamanne(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2009
shame on them all! embarassed cry
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by lightofjoy(m): 11:53am On May 04, 2009
Na wa o, How are we sure the smart lady is not out for the same thing for this new pastor, But lets just watch and see,
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by kehnyO: 12:27pm On May 04, 2009
no be small matter
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by datijo(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2009
Men, this tin na wahala oo! HOw 1 man go call him self man of God (MOG) and he gocon dey carry anoder MOG wife. Wish mouth hhe wen take preach for oder people, i see dat tin as disgrace "in fact make i no put grace 4 d dis coz na abuse ehn go b 4 God name" dat tin ehn na Bleep-up as we guys dey call am.
NA rubbish the so called MOG be.
JerrySunday.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by EDDYBRIGHT: 1:58pm On May 04, 2009
[/color][color=#006600]IF WHAT I'M HEARING IS TRUE, I PRAY GOD TO FORGIVE BOTH THE PASTOR AND THE WOMAN FOR DEFILING THEMSELVES AND BRINGING SHAME TO THE CHURCH. HOW WOULD THE UN BELIEVERS REACT WHEN THEY HEARD THIS. I KNOW THIS IS THE SIGN OF END TIME. MAY GOD FORGIVE THEM IN THE NAME OF JESUS THE CHRIST.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by shhaain(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2009
men!!! even the pastor's wife wants to go hummer. whaooo cheesy
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Honda29: 8:34pm On May 04, 2009
@TheBlessed,

Something just told me to have a look at the profile of this mad woman and what did I find. A chimp with a red lip.

Chei!! You even have the courage to post a picture showing your ugly face on your profile.

Maybe your ashawo mother told you a lie that you look cute. No You dont look cute. You look every bit like a chimpazee with a red lip.

You look disgusting!! I almost threw up after looking at your picture.

No wonder you sounds so frustrated.

Men take their eyes away from you in disgust each time they look at the eyesore that is your face. yuck yuck yuck.

Dont blame me for your plight. It is the fault of your mother that made love to a chimp in a zoo to conceive you. Unfortunately, you ended up looking worse than even a chimpazee with your nauseatingly shaped and hideously fat nose.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Theblessed(f): 12:29am On May 05, 2009
Honda29:

@TheBlessed,

Something just told me to have a look at the profile of this mad woman and what did I find. A chimp with a red lip.

Chei!! You even have the courage to post a picture showing your ugly face on your profile.

Maybe your ashawo mother told you a lie that you look cute. No You dont look cute. You look every bit like a chimpazee with a red lip.

Men take their eyes away from you in disgust each time they look at the eyesore that is your face.  yuck yuck yuck.

Dont blame me for your plight. It is the fault of your mother that made love to a chimp in a zoo to conceive you. Unfortunately, you ended up looking worse than even a chimpazee with your nauseatingly shaped and hideously fat nose. 

Oh too bad boy, too bad!!!! 

You see, they say to catch a thief, use a thief!  And, it takes an urgly person to know one, too.  If I am urgly, that makes us two and I would leave that for the world to decide on here and I know I am a beautiful black woman, ok!
You are a very jealous and envious person.  Your jealousy is so obvious and transparent for all to see here via your name calling (chimpazee, chimpazee, chimpazee - urgly face, urgly face urgly face and so on, ). At least, from this, the world could see how full of envy you are.  So stop hiding behind those stupid name calling ok!  You are like a child throwing tantrums because your male ego has been bruised.  You see, I don't live in Southern hemisphere so, who cares about what men down there says or think about me, eh!  In fact, men down there are too eager to have contact including yourself, lier. However,  before thinking of it, I suggest you go check up your HIV/Aids riddled body first!
You see, it's all too easy to seat there writing nonsense about women and you have no knowledge of what you are writing about and when challenged, you resort to what you know best, name calling - the only defence mechanism you know.  Your mother, grandma, sisters, aunties and nieces are all women too.  This only shows how brainless you are - talking from your a-re instead of your head.  You just sat there saying negative things about women and forgot your mother and the entire female offspring of your family are all women and probably - LEECHES and SUCKERS in your own words, idiot.  May our God NAIL YOU IN HELL NEXT TIME you say negative things about women without doing your research properly.
Now, kiss my a-rse on your way to HELL!  Silly, idiot, who just open his mouth and talk without thinking.  Next time before you slag women, remember you have a mum and sisters, too.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by sosisi(f): 12:35am On May 05, 2009
Honda29:

@TheBlessed,

Men take their eyes away from you in disgust each time they look at the eyesore that is your face. yuck yuck yuck.

sharap!
post your own picture with your 24 tribal marks on each cheek and the ones on your temples from a native doctor
ewu!
How on earth could someone without a picture on his profile criticize another who has a picture on hers.
Post yours
I dare you
let's see if this place won't crash
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by sosisi(f): 12:37am On May 05, 2009
Theblessed:

Oh too bad boy, too bad!!!! 

You see, they say to catch a thief, use a thief!  And, it takes an urgly person to know one, too.  If I am urgly, that makes us two and I would leave that for the world to decide on here and I know I am a beautiful black woman, ok!
You are a very jealous and envious person.  Your jealousy is so obvious and transparent for all to see here via your name calling (chimpazee, chimpazee, chimpazee - urgly face, urgly face urgly face and so on, ). At least, from this, the world could see how full of envy you are.  So stop hiding behind those stupid name calling ok!  You are like a child throwing tantrums because your male ego has been bruised.  You see, I don't live in Southern hemisphere so, who cares about what men down there says or think about me, eh!  In fact, men down there are too eager to have contact including yourself, lier. However,  before thinking of it, I suggest you go check up your HIV/Aids riddled body first!
You see, it's all too easy to seat there writing nonsense about women and you have no knowledge of what you are writing about and when challenged, you resort to what you know best, name calling - the only defence mechanism you know.  Your mother, grandma, sisters, aunties and nieces are all women too.  This only shows how brainless you are - talking from your a-re instead of your head.  You just sat there saying negative things about women and forgot your mother and the entire female offspring of your family are all women and probably - LEECHES and SUCKERS in your own words, idiot.  May our God NAIL YOU IN HELL NEXT TIME you say negative things about women without doing your research properly.
Now, kiss my a-rse on your way to HELL!  Silly, idiot, who just open his mouth and talk without thinking.  Next time before you slag women, remember you have a mum and sisters, too.

don't mind the he goat
if we saw some of these people in real life and members of their family,we'll have convulsions
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by hackney(m): 1:04am On May 05, 2009
hei!! OSISI !!!! OFE EGWUSI!!!!

My belle don burst with laughter (honestly i've pulled a musce o!! and ur getting the medical bill!!)

May nairaland survive 5 holocausts and 10 nuclear wars Amen!!

On a more serious note someone earlier on this thread stated that women can do with out men hence begging the question: Do you know that 99.9% of everything you set your eyes on from wake back to sleep is MAN-MADE (we are talking conceptualisation all the way to production design and machines;never mind the women testing the final product to see if it 'good' like bras and lippies; not kidding; note that im refering to tangible products)
Guess what makes up the 0.01%. . . . . . . . . . nature

(But i wont carry on with this conversation so back to osisi)
I want some egwsi ooo!!   (onye mbano!!!!)
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Honda29: 2:09am On May 05, 2009
Osisi,

You dont have to announce to the whole world that you are a dullard. Olodo. $1 per round prostitute.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by sosisi(f): 2:11am On May 05, 2009
hackney:

[b]hei!! OSISI !!!! OFE EGWUSI!!!![/b]My belle don burst with laughter (honestly i've pulled a musce o!! and ur getting the medical bill!!)

May nairaland survive 5 holocausts and 10 nuclear wars Amen!!

On a more serious note someone earlier on this thread stated that women can do with out men hence begging the question: Do you know that 99.9% of everything you set your eyes on from wake back to sleep is MAN-MADE (we are talking conceptualisation all the way to production design and machines;never mind the women testing the final product to see if it 'good' like bras and lippies; not kidding; note that im refering to tangible products)
Guess what makes up the 0.01%. . . . . . . . . . nature

(But i wont carry on with this conversation so back to osisi)
I want some egwsi ooo!!   (onye mbano!!!!)

my brother just swallow saliva
It is well
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Honda29: 2:13am On May 05, 2009
@TheBlessed,

You are too ugly.  yuck yuck yuck

Go ahead and commit suicide to save yourself  the misery of looking like a chimp.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by sosisi(f): 2:13am On May 05, 2009
Honda29:

Osisi,

I dont have to announce to the whole world that I am a dullard. Olodo. $1 per round male prostitute.

Oluwa!
my dear,na you talk am
But God is able
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by sosisi(f): 2:15am On May 05, 2009
Honda29:

@TheBlessed,

I am too ugly.  yuck yuck yuck

I will go ahead and commit suicide to save myself  the misery of looking like a chimp.

eh yaaaaaaaaaa
Please make sure to donate your kidney to yaradua grin
and you brain to Uniabeokuta college of medicine for research
nkapi
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Honda29: 2:17am On May 05, 2009
@Osisi,

You are only acting to type. Dumb ashawo. When did you return from Italy?
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by sosisi(f): 2:20am On May 05, 2009
Honda29:

@Osisi,

I am only acting to type. Dumb  male ashawo. When did my mother return from Italy?

Olodumare!!
when did she return?
did she come back with her something or is it making money over there while she's back home?
I hear she was a real honda CD 175
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by OgidiBoy(m): 2:26am On May 05, 2009
@ osisi.

When did you go to Italy  shocked and you didn't even buy something for us grin cry cry
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by sosisi(f): 2:32am On May 05, 2009
my dear, I went there in the spirit and I gat you spiritual tom tom
I shall deliver it tonite grin
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by REALTRUTH1: 3:34am On May 05, 2009
@Osis: make we talk true for here,,,abeg tell ur friend The blessed to remove that picture,,,,abeg I no fit shout,,,I talk say she wowo oo,,,am just try to say e for better make she no put that picture,,,the pciture get as e be,,,,, shocked
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by OgidiBoy(m): 3:36am On May 05, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

@Osis: make we talk true for here,,,abeg tell ur friend The blessed to remove that picture,,,,abeg I no fit shout,,,I talk say she wowo oo,,,am just try to say e for better make she no put that picture,,,the pciture get as e be,,,,, shocked

My friend show some respect nah, the lady could be someone's mother, how would you feel if someone said that about your mom. sad
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by REALTRUTH1: 3:48am On May 05, 2009
OgidiBoy:

My friend show some respect nah, the lady could be someone's mother, how would you feel if someone said that about your mom. sad
It was a typographical error,,,what I actually meant to say was" I no talk say she wowo,,,,all that just laugh matter,,,but never theless make she put egwusi or okro as osisi do her own,,,
me myself I no put my pics not withstanding that I over fine for a guy,,,am not bragging ooo,,,na God do am,,,,Really I never meant to be insultive or rude as the case may be,,,,,,
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by OgidiBoy(m): 3:52am On May 05, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

It was a typographical error,,,what I actually meant to say was" I no talk say she wowo,,,,all that just laugh matter,,,but never theless make she put egwusi or okro as osisi do her own,,,
me myself I no put my pics not withstanding that I over fine for a guy,,,am not bragging ooo,,,na God do am,,,,Really I never meant to be insultive or rude as the case may be,,,,,,

My brother beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I think she is an attractive woman, so pls like I said before show some respect.
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by amebono13: 5:59am On May 05, 2009
we are talking about pastor wife,who dey talk about beauty for hiaaaa angry angry

u pple should not derail this thread ooooo angry angry angry angry

the blessed dont mind d haterz, u is ok
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by ifyalways(f): 6:23am On May 05, 2009
REAL TRUTH:

how the pix be?loud uncouth mouth.
@The blessed,are u from Benin?related to the Ogbemudias'?
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2009
GIBBERISH! NONSENSE! PATHETIC! TRAGIC!! EVERY INFACT!! cheesy HOLY GHOST FIRE GO BOMB DEM!

cheesy grin cheesy

SHAME UNTO THEE!!! AS THE SCRIPTURE SAYS cheesy
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by cescjay(m): 9:42am On May 05, 2009
wetin preson no go see 4 9ja
Re: Pastor Loses Wife To Richer Pastor by djcrucifix(m): 9:45am On May 05, 2009
 eeyah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Treat A Cheating Spouse / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices / Kenwood Halogen Oven 12 Liters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.