Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) (1510 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Explosive: Osibanjo Behind The Closure Of Aisha's Twitter Account- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Kollyman: 3:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wonder they said shall never end, I was trying to respond to one of Fani-Kayode's twit when I noticed that he has blocked me out.

One thing I know is that "if an elder refuse to behave like one, even babies would insult them".

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by KOLZY(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kollyman:
Wonder they said shall never end, I was trying to respond to one of Fani-Kayode's twit when I noticed that he has blocked me out.

One thing I know is that "if an elder refuse to behave like one, even babies would insult them".

Well spoken.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Badgers14: 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
@Op, please shed more light to this story... FFK would not randomly block someone...

You dey follow am drag hin babe
Wetin happen grin

More info is needed

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
And so?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Lattop(m): 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Is he the only one u dey ff abi wetin concern us self
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by omenka(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
What a shameless man. He wishes to have everyone listen to what trash he has to say but doesn't wanna listen to people respond to his trash.

Shame on him.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by haabimbohlar(f): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Well its his account he has the right to block whoever he wishes to block. I think you are on his nerves. Moreover why care so much on that man that absolutely think and speak abnormally
#justsaying
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Idrico(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
He did the same to me on FB and Tweeter.Shameless man.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Kollyman: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Badgers14:
@Op, please shed more light to this story... FFK would not randomly block someone...

You dey follow am drag hin babe
Wetin happen grin

More info is needed

Don't mind him jare, I only advised him against his unguarded and ruthless words.

Though I often tackle him even as far back as during the last presidential election, the egbon no kuku get shame
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by kingdompropty: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kollyman:

Don't mind him jare, I only advised him against his unguarded and ruthless words.

Though I often tackle him even as far back as during the last presidential election, the egbon no kuku get shame

Mr. Man its called freedom of association.

He is at liberty to associate or not with you. My advise get a job, I mean a real job.

No wonder VP Osinbajo said, some of you lack pedigree.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Kollyman: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
kingdompropty:

Mr. Man its called freedom of association.

He is at liberty to associate or not with you. My advise get a job, I mean a real job.

No wonder VP Osinbajo said, some of you lack pedigree.

Just look at this frustrated political jobber.

Pls. Bro, get a life.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Sall(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
That guy is an animal in human clothing. Period.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by adaweezy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kollyman:

He blocked me 2 years ago.....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by meccuno: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kollyman:

Pls. Bro, get a life.
person don reply u too........grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Gboliwe: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
I wonder why this isn't on frontpage. The mods must be asleep. The world must read this! cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by doublewisdom: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
The thing pain APC miscreants wella. grin cheesy grin. Good one @FFK, block them roaches until they learn to be civil in speech.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by kingdompropty: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kollyman:

Pls. Bro, get a life.

The last time I checked Olu Kayode is not your mate. A two time minister, a man that have faught and won many legal and health battles overcoming them. You are the least of his problems.

My counsel; go get a job. Nairaland is not one.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ffk block all the ZOMBIES they're shameless
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Kollyman: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Ffk block all the ZOMBIES they're shameless

FFK is a bigger zomby, you can confirm from his thinking and comments. Maybe you are one of his associates.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by SeanBlackie: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2015
naso d man block me to oooo! hahahahaha...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Block Twitter Account. (picture) by Kollyman: 9:51am On Jan 21, 2016
SeanBlackie:
naso d man block me to oooo! hahahahaha...

cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Wike Accused APC Of Bribing Tribunal Judges With N23 Billion / The Real Facts Of Taraba's Judgment / Compliments Of The Season To Nigerian Soldiers At The War Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.