Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,673 members, 7,918,147 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! (1947 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
I was with a FWB some weeks back, and she told me to count the number of ladies I have beded! And I started; to my utter dismay I was able to count a little above 20 spanning over a 9 year period;

First I must say; I'm not the type that patronises "call girls" I see it as disgusting; n I have never tried it.

This number accounts from friends and very few GF's!!! I was startled as to how it grew this large; cus I ain't a womanizer in all trueness... My mind skipped...

I had to thank God, as to how he has been protecting me all these while... and I have made a solemn resolution...
to kill every sex until marriage...

For every young male out there; wanna offer same admonition!!! First I'll ask you to be true to yourself; with a little introspection, How many ladies have u bedded?( I know some would have lost counts)...
Also, make a solemn resolution to stay clear sex; and be saved...
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by braine(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
I feel you. But 20 is not that many if you asked me.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by macaranta(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Men...world champ we hail
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Dojupyo(f): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Thank God you are saved now, it's very necessary.. Why ask of the number of ladies guys has bleeped, you wan award them grin.. God save men cool
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by falconey(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
dude you are a legend!

Isn't that what you want to hear?
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Kingsley1000(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
keep it up oga Seun will reward you...for ur active service
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
no ma'am, not at all... ifeel much disgust and rediculed!!! It's not a nice thing by all standard
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by falconey(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
killerman47:
no ma'am, not at all... ifeel much disgust and rediculed!!! It's not a nice thing by all standard

hey knucklehead does my moniker look girlish?

Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by donholy28(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Only 20? u never start sef

2 Likes

Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Felconey is a vee
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
donholy28:
Only 20? u never start sef
no sire; on the contrary ; I have stopped...
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by divinehand2003(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
See u, u never hear about the 69 years old man that has bleeped 4000 chikalas, bros abeg yansh down joor.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by therealdeal10: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
#teamvirgin smiley
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
divinehand2003:
See u, u never hear about the 69 years old man that has bleeped 4000 chikalas, bros abeg yansh down joor.
I donot wish such fate on myself sire! 20 is bad enough!!!
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
my head is round sir, not "knukcle"

1 Like

Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by theLegion(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
0.00000000000 #TeamVirgin #TeamVirgo
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Well, I haven't started fukcing, hallaliya! I'm saved! cheesy ... From what exactly op?
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by theLegion(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
To be honest... It's not good at all, you've combined yourself with 20+ female both good and bad and they've also shared alot with you both good and bad both physically and spiritually... Good thing you've stopped, it's not something worth boasting about.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by andysnoopy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
theLegion:
To be honest... It's not good at all, you've combined yourself with 20+ female both good and bad and they've also shared alot with you both good and bad both physically and spiritually... Good thing you've stopped, it's not something worth boasting about.

Smh.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by theLegion(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
andysnoopy:

Smh.
smiley
andysnoopy:

Smh.
Shakey Shakey Daddy
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by andysnoopy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
As I never bleep b4, make I just dey observe comments cool
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by chimerase2: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Morale lesson undecided
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by theLegion(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
andysnoopy:

[img]https://media./media/fMHe6KfkoO0o0/giphy.gif[/img]
You funny ooo... Toying with a CS pro
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
chimerase2:
Morale lesson undecided
take a self introspection, see what sex can turn your life into, and desist 4rm it
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by anigbajumo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm,cnt remember all bt av knack over 20 diff pu**y,@ 21yrs.....still counting sha..............#shingul guy for nw coz am on d path of changing to Good...
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Johnnoah1st: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
killerman47:
I was with a FWB some weeks back, and she told me to count the number of ladies I have beded! And I started; to my utter dismay I was able to count a little above 20 spanning over a 9 year period;

First I must say; I'm not the type that patronises "call girls" I see it as disgusting; n I have never tried it.

This number accounts from friends and very few GF's!!! I was startled as to how it grew this large; cus I ain't a womanizer in all trueness... My mind skipped...

I had to thank God, as to how he has been protecting me all these while... and I have made a solemn resolution...
to kill every sex until marriage...

For every young male out there; wanna offer same admonition!!! First I'll ask you to be true to yourself; with a little introspection, How many ladies have u bedded?( I know some would
be saved...
just 20 MTCHEEW.... av been fucking atleast 2 different girls every week since am 21 and am in my late 20s. do d math.
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2015
I don't see any problem with having had 20 partners as long as you were safe and respected them. But if YOU see a problem with having 20 partners that's all that matters. You can try to be celibate. It will be difficult though!
Re: I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2015
Eleyigidigan

(1) (Reply)

Am Sick Of It. / 4 Secret Ways To Sexually Attract Her! / I'm Scared Of Hurting/leaving My Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.