Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard (69982 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) / Nnamdi kanu granted bail ! / Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail -vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:

I was made to understand that your brothers kick their parent from sleep to wake them up. Is it true ?

I was made to knw dat ur mother had u nine months after she was raped by fulani herdsmen... No need to ask if its true.. We all knw... Evidence is here grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by ArodeTsolaye: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
oweman:

I find it a litle hard to understand why that biafran is still not shot out of space through stray bulet system .

An akwa-made dane gun is not expensive, go get one and go 'stray bullet' him and then sit and wait for the reaction. You are down the totem pole in the animal kingdom. Lesser animal grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Dindondin(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
FrankAba1:

Lol. Is Seun your mum? tongue

Na put-on i dey ooo grin

He is a nobody.

Last Bullet
what's put-on?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Kalvan: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Leopardd:
Chukwu Okike Abiama, otito diri gi rue mgbe ebighi ebi.

Daddy, I praise you. I have not been able to do anything since 2 days.

Even though am with all these stars, but mind has never been at rest.

Lunatic. Lol!
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by shurlermoz(m): 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rapture007:

FACTS ABOUT BIAFRA!

(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with HYDROCARBON/CRUDE OIL deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria with huge natural gas reserves, not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu!

(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.

(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc

(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.

(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.

(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.

(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic minorities shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways.

(cool Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and her minority neighbours.

(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would
go in your career!

By Uju Nwokorobia

Your number 4 point is not in any way commensurate with what Nnamdi Kanu has been preaching on his Radio station. He has been preaching war and destruction, and that's exactly a big problem for both Biafra and Nigeria because history has taught us that war is not the same as new yam festival.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
remember to kick your parent from sleep tomorrow morning just like your forefathers thought you.

Remember to rape ur mother tonite
Like ur many fathers made u grin

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Kalvan: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Biafraudsters, no one is preventing you from leaving! Please go, and take your crime and rituals with you.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Kalvan: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:

I was made to understand that your brothers kick their parent from sleep to wake them up. Is it true ?

It's very true.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Uteghe(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Uteghe(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Evaromantik:

which ibo?.......mumu like you......how many ibos told you they've rejected him..........deranged propagandists
Mention one sensible Igbo man who has campaigned for Biafra?
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Dindondin(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
vayne:

Am warning you o,if I start with you,one week we never end...let Iyanga sleep.
You are sick!
Do I look like a feather?
Last Bullet
Just mind your tribal post and remember that there are stories that you ll hear that ll reformat your Biafra brain!
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Kalvan: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
sukkot:
[b]but looking at this situation objectively, this nnamdi kanu has a little bit of sense. he knows this whole biafra thing is a pipe dream and it will never happen but i think what he did with this move is played his last ace. he is risking it all on this one move because he sees nigeria taking shape and his sedition will be out of place very soon as the country takes shape so he is playing his last hand before all his clueless igbo supporters jump ship when they see a better nigeria being formed under buhari. and this last hand is HIM entering the zoo and getting arrested. how did they know he was in a hotel in ikeja ? i am sure he called them himself and had his lawyer on stand-by. his plan is when he gets arrested he becomes a martyr for the igbos and when he is released he will quickly run to england and then demand donations for the movement and YOU WILL SEE BILLIONS POURING IN FROM CLUELESS IGBOS BECAUSE HE HAS BECOME A MARTYR and then he will just disappear with the money and move to florida somewhere to retire with his millions of pounds. THIS IS THE PLAN. THOSE WITH EYE TO SEE CAN SEE EVERYTHING[/b]

This!

The man is a criminal and a charlatan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Kalvan: 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
If Nnamdi is as brave as his gullible fellow cliams let him lead a protest in Lagos only

Just Lagos and only Lagos

He won't even lead a protest in SW. #scammer

Suicide mission. Lol!
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
remember to kick your parent from sleep tomorrow morning just like your forefathers thought you.

Dunce its taught grin

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bobestman(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2015
Plz will they still charge him to court
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rapture007:

FACTS ABOUT BIAFRA!

(1) Biafran agitation has nothing to do with HYDROCARBON/CRUDE OIL deposits in Niger Delta. Imo, Abia, Anambra are currently oil producing states in Nigeria with huge natural gas reserves, not forgetting the enormous untapped coal deposits in Enugu!

(2) Biafra is not land-locked. It has numerous access to the sea, including through the River Niger.

(3) Biafra entire population is about 35 million people which is greater than the population many advanced countries in Western Europe, including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium, Holland, Austria....etc

(4) Biafra does not or in any form signify war, violence, armed struggle or any sort of physical confrontation. BIAFRA IS NOT WAR! It simply means political, economic and socio-cultural freedom from a feudalist State ruled by terrorists and Jihadists.

(5) Biafra is not a call for massive exodus to Igbo land. Put differently, every Igbo or Biafran must not live in Biafra land. Those who wish could still maintain their residency wherever they are as well as own properties anywhere in the world, including Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Abeokuta…etc.

(6) Independent and sovereign Biafra will never translate to loss or forfeiture of landed properties of her citizens in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere in Nigeria. There are many domestic and international treaties, conventions and laws that protects Assets of non-citizens everywhere in the World, that will apply appropriately.

(7) The NEW BIAFRA shall be a coalition of desirous and willing ethnic nationalities in defunct Eastern Nigeria and would never be a forceful annexation of any unwilling ethnic nationality within its current geo-political definition. Ijaws, Ogonis, Ibibio, Anangs, Efiks, Ogojas, and host of other ethnic minorities shall possess the privilege to decide whether to tango politically with their Igbo brethren or go their own separate ways.

(cool Biafra is a train of peace and liberty. A desire for liberation from institutionalised stumbling blocks like quota system and federal character principles in Nigeria’s quasi-unitary society. It is a movement against internal colonialism, tribal gang-ups, economic marginalisation and political subjugation of Igbo and her minority neighbours.

(9) It has nothing to do with hate, bigotry or ethnic chauvinism. Just a desire to live in a healthy society where your tribe, tongue, religion or creed does not define who you are or how far you would
go in your career!

By Uju Nwokorobia

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kalvan:

This!

The man is a criminal and a charlatan.
Topic.......... No concern u
Thread.......no concern u
Tribe..........no concern u
Why are u shivering instead of eating amala

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
bobestman:
Plz will they still charge him to court
Ofcoz
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Gr8tasign: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Walexsammy:
So he actually wants to lodge in Lagos, same yoruba land his been insulting in same country he called 'zoo'...idiat..why didn't he lodge in ebonyi, anmbra, Imo, Abia or Enugu? Fool
bububububuhahahahahahriririririririr

e pain am

ota pia pia would do u great help.
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uteghe:

Mention one sensible yoruba man who is flooding biafran threads on net

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
sukkot:
[b]but looking at this situation objectively, this nnamdi kanu has a little bit of sense. he knows this whole biafra thing is a pipe dream and it will never happen but i think what he did with this move is played his last ace. he is risking it all on this one move because he sees nigeria taking shape and his sedition will be out of place very soon as the country takes shape so he is playing his last hand before all his clueless igbo supporters jump ship when they see a better nigeria being formed under buhari. and this last hand is HIM entering the zoo and getting arrested. how did they know he was in a hotel in ikeja ? i am sure he called them himself and had his lawyer on stand-by. his plan is when he gets arrested he becomes a martyr for the igbos and when he is released he will quickly run to england and then demand donations for the movement and YOU WILL SEE BILLIONS POURING IN FROM CLUELESS IGBOS BECAUSE HE HAS BECOME A MARTYR and then he will just disappear with the money and move to florida somewhere to retire with his millions of pounds. THIS IS THE PLAN. THOSE WITH EYE TO SEE CAN SEE EVERYTHING[/b]

So this nonsense is what u had to use d bold Font for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dunce its taught grin
bugzbunny:

Dunce its taught grin
bugzbunny:

Remember to rape ur mother tonite
Like ur many fathers made u grin
Kalvan:

It's very true.

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Kalvan: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Topic.......... No concern u
Thread.......no concern u
Tribe..........no concern u
Why are u shivering instead of eating amala

Stop crying. Your Kanu is a loser. Lol!
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kalvan:
Biafraudsters, no one is preventing you from leaving! Please go, and take your crime and rituals with you.
Ok.. Bye
Now go to odua thread

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Walexsammy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Uteghe:

none my brother..except Jambite waiting for admission passing time on NL and some jobless fellow
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Ok.. Bye
Now go to odua thread
dunz. You want to make decisons on a Yoruba mans medium ? What right do you have to pushu anyone on here ?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
Kalvan:

Stop crying. Your Kanu is a loser. Lol!
Boy u came into a biafran thread to cry
U hv been doing dat well
Continue... More tears
Cry me a river cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bobestman(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
tanks
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
nochildsplay:
dunz. You want to make decisons on a Yoruba mans medium ? What right do you have to pushu anyone on here ?
Really grin
U just noticed I hv bn making decisions
Fool forever
Stay on a biafran thread... Enjoy
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by eldav(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by nochildsplay(m): 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Mention one sensible yoruba man who is flooding biafran threads on net
you won't find a yoruba man on your thread is situation doesn't warrant it

How can a criminal amonh you, be spilling words of death and mayhem on other tribes ...... It's just a pitty that most hausa are not priviledge to attend school am sure this sh*t would have gotten more real cos they don't rant and make noise like your race, they don't take time before they burst into action
Re: Radio Biafra’s Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail - Vanguard by Kzealz(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chanchit:
I was talking with my igbo friends today andi told dem Nnamdi has been arrested, and they were like "whose Nnamdi Kanu?" I had to start explaining who he was,then it occurred to me that the guy is actually only popular on NL. I was so disappointed.

By the way, I'm not sure this news is true, but I can't wait to ask him which country he's from after his release. Get ready for a shocker. Lmao!

unless u are talking of a bastard fellow who claims To be an igbo man... no true son of igbo who doesn't no the Messiah of igbo land... onyiri Nigeria... EzE gborogboro of igboland... otiri buhari mmawu.... ojukwu the 2nd... Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.