Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,166 members, 7,916,411 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:45 PM

Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted (711 Views)

My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by swemzkid(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
am becoming a regular on naira land this few days and I want to let out this short story for you to be the judge

straight to the point
I went to my aunts house from school to task her for some few cash to take to school I actually plan on staying just two days before moving to another aunts house for the same purpose but something happen
I met a girl called Mary, mehn she is one of the few girls in the world that can really be classified as beautiful . when I saw her at first sight I lost will. I looked at her lustfully and my aunt notice then during a little conversations with my aunt she told me few things abt her and warned me seriously not to even think far as to having anything to do with her I promised not to.
later that night I strucked a conversation with her and It went pleasantly the next day we were home alone and one thing led to the other and I ended up bleeping her. I couldn't go again as planned cus she begged me not to and I am falling really deep for her

my question is did I commit an abomination by bleeping her in my auntie's house under her own roof even when we are both in love with each other already
all kinds of critism and advise will be. highly appreciated

cc..lalasticala and ishiluv come and do the needful
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by funsho75(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
I dey come
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
A
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by ENIGMA24(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
No you did the right tin......
Continu.....
Next tym bleep her on ur aunt's roof....nt under it..
#tozo!!
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by ENIGMA24(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by yomi007k(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Just like Adam that ate the forbidden fruit despite all warnings .....

U just broke d trust/bond btw u n ur aunt becos she warned u "not to have anything to do with her". She has her reasons.
Trust me,she will suspect becos women r sharp beings.

If I was ur aunt trust me na only transport fare I go carry give u after starving ur as.s out then u go go tel dem 4 house wetin u do...but I aint.

#shalom
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by Michizzy(f): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Chai!
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wat do u expect me to say now?
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by misspicy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
U bleeb ogbanje shocked u are done for
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by menix(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2015
OP nah beta slap u need jawe..
Re: Please Come And Judge Me U Have Been Permitted by yomi007k(m): 12:50am On Oct 20, 2015
Sapphire06:
A
for Abrakadabra grin

(1) (Reply)

Lolz Funny Photo Checkout / How Girls Look Like This Days / Sex Life Gets Better After Childbirth - Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.