Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,667 members, 7,975,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:06 AM

Guru Alert! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guru Alert! (297 Views)

Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) / Make Money As A Fiverr Guru / Any Cpa Guru Here?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guru Alert! by joshdoye(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
here is my resent observation
the rate at which many people are becoming gurus today is so amazing and even becoming a thing of concern to me. go online and you will see them with all sort of claims that are too good to be true; i am not saying that there are no good guys out there that are truly great at what they are doing, the only problem is that the fake ones have really taken the larger part of the online community.

the gurus call themselves information marketers(though we have some great ones among them).

have you had an encounter with the fake gurus? tell us your story so that we can learn and take caution

in a simple term, have you ever been scammed by this fake guru? share.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Business Name Registration / Thursday Match Don Land / Copywriter At Your Service For Product Creators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.