Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,414 members, 7,947,711 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Case Of Unemployment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Case Of Unemployment (281 Views)

I've Joined Team Of Defense Lawyers In The Case Of Nnamdi Kanu - Emeka Ugwuonye / Unemployment: NASS Members Are Part Of The Problem / Omo Onile:symptom Of Unemployment Or Laziness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Case Of Unemployment by joshdoye(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
is the case of unemployment in Nigeria a cause my the government or schools or is it the individual that should be blamed?
share your view
Re: Case Of Unemployment by yomi007k(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
BOTH......
1.Individual-

A. We all go to school so dt we can grad n "apply" 4 jobs. Few go with the mindset of creating jobs.

B. Most want to just drink,chase women,party,have babies,drive cars etc. They don't wana invest money,time n energy in something that will benefit ppl or future generation.

C. Wen u put individuals in govt work, all dey think is "na govt work,no be my papa own"

2.Govt-

A.Lacks proper planning from the start. Many land spaces that shud have been used to build factories r occupied by ugly bongalows.

B.Has allowed a lot of indicipline in the individual. Thnx to democracy.

But don't worry, a time will come wen we will have nothing to eat but our certificates n each other. By then, we will start doing the right thing. *nature's balance*

(1) (Reply)

I Have Never Collected A Bribe In My Life- Amaechi / Bankersonlyng / I Am Really Annoyed By Nigerians Who Consider Politics A Do Or Die Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.