Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man (1036 Views)

Ladies, Can You Keep Having Sex With Ur Boyfriend Even If He Wunt Marry You? / Ladies, Can You Trust Ur Boyfriend To This Extent? (photo) / *my Sweet Boyfriend/husband/father Of My Kids/olowo-ori Mi/di'm Is Back**(pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Johnnoah1st: 12:18am On Oct 20, 2015
1. he doesnt talk too much: a confident man doesnt talk too much in public he say's whatever he wanted to say short and simple.

2. he is independent: a confident man his always independent and does rely OR dependent on anybody for happinnes or anything, he can do with or without anybody.

3. they are unpredictable: confident man are always unpredictable, u dont knw wat they can do next, they always talk less but take action,

4. they dont jealousy of other's people succes, they are always comfortable and happy with wat they have presently till they move to the next level

5. they dont depend about people's compliment/respect : confident man dont always care about peoples compliment/respect b4 they live an happy life. they are always comfortable in there skin.

6. confident man always expect the worst: a confident man will hardly be cault unaware by anything cus they always expect the worst.
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Ooohh laaaawwwd.... sad this 'unpredictable' thing makes me nervous..
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Johnnoah1st: 12:27am On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
HOW? i dont get u.
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2015
sad
I'm not confident you're confident op. That was a copied and pasted shi
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
HOW? i dont get u.

If a guy is always unpredictable then tat is crazzzy..coz u never know what gone happen if he is mad? I like my man tat is predictable... grin
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Johnnoah1st: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2015
pinceprinz:
sad

I'm not confident you're confident op. That was a copied and pasted shi
NOT COPIED AND PASTE MAN.
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
NOT COPIED AND PASTE MAN.
I hear u.
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Richnero(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmm @ op, u just described me.... wink
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by seunny4lif(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2015
cool
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by yomi007k(m): 1:03am On Oct 20, 2015
Eehn ehhn, so I'm confident.

I'll write dat in my diary.
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Babacele: 1:42am On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
I'm right behind baby, u don't have to be. tell me your terms then I can tell u if it is mi casa su casa. for real.
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Babacele: 1:44am On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:
I'm right behind baby, u don't have to be. tell me your terms then I can tell u if it is mi casa su casa. for real.
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 20, 2015
Babacele:

Lol... grin
Re: How To Knw Ur Boyfriend/husband Is A Confident Man by Babacele: 2:47am On Oct 20, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol... grin
your terms mamy? I'm serious.

(1) (Reply)

How I Wish Girls Of This Century Can Do This... / What Is It With Guys And Sending PM'S? / What Sexual Promiscuity Does To Your Health, Mind And Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.