Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,463 members, 7,944,307 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? (1048 Views)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu, Suddenly Stopped Holding Hate Rallies? / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by Demichaels: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2015
It has been reported that the director of radio
biafra has been granted "bail" in the sum of 2
million naira by Nigerian Government or the Zoo
as he calls it. I am persuaded to ask these
pertinent questions:
1. What crime, offence or illegality was he
charged with?
2. Which court of competent jurisdiction tried his
case?
3. Why did Nigerian government not carry the
public along by at least letting us into the
circumstances surrounding his arrest?
4. Does the DSS have the legal right /power to
grant anyone bail with monetary conditions
without the express authority of the jury?
5. If the last question's answer is no, doesn't the
2 million naira bail sum an indirect way of asking
Nnamdi Kanu to pay a RANSOM to the
kidnappers DSS for his release?
I think someone really need to quench my
curiosity or I will be persuaded to Join Nnamdi
Kanu in calling this political misnomer a ZOO
where illegality is celebrated!!!!!
6 mins · Edited · Privacy:

8 Likes

Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by SosaMontana(m): 12:54am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Nigeria is a zoo. Yoruba will avoid this thread. Bad belle bastards. They are having sleepless nights at the thought of Biafra.

6 Likes

Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by neolboy(m): 3:05am On Oct 20, 2015
Animal kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by SmartMugu: 3:23am On Oct 20, 2015
It is illegal to broadcast publicly on an unlicensed frequency in any country in the world. My understanding is that Radio Biafra's broadcasts were illegal, which is already a ground prosecution. Those frequencies may be reserved for other important broadcasts.

I bet the IPOB group will just not wake up one day and start broadcasting on some random frequencies in the UK where there bosses are based without risking their freedom. Its one thing to broadcast on public air waves, it's another to broadcast online. The public broadcast piece is already a ground for arrest.

How would everyone feel if a pilot crashes a plane because some illegal station took over a frequency he uses to communicate with ground controls talking about some Biafra talks he may not be interested in at that moment when he's awaiting landing instructions on the same frequency?

Same reasons all radio stations have licenses to operate on a particular frequency, not just some random ones by-passing authorities.

Other reasons may exist though.
Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by SmartMugu: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Nigeria is a zoo. Yoruba will avoid this thread. Bad belle bastards. They are having sleepless nights at the thought of Biafra.
I'm Yoruba, I didn't avoid the thread. In fact, i already posted my thoughts here. Here to read the facts, not immature curses, name-calling etc.
Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by haffaze777(m): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2015
SmartMugu:

I'm Yoruba, I didn't avoid the thread. In fact, i already posted my thoughts here. Here to read the facts, not immature curses, name-calling etc.

u dey mind d bastard?
Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by kingdompropty: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2015
I have always insisted that African leaders are dumb and silly, a guy needed all the publicity he can get to advance his convictions, and like the dummies some of these leaders are they fell flat for. As at the last count more that 7 international radio and print media have reported it.

What these guys don't know is that as much as radio Biafra is called illegal in Nigeria, it is a member of the international media, pull them down and they pull the nation down.

I don't like to use the word Zoo.

1 Like

Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by cocoduck: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2015
SmartMugu:
It is illegal to broadcast publicly on an unlicensed frequency in any country in the world. My understanding is that Radio Biafra's broadcasts were illegal, which is already a ground prosecution. Those frequencies may be reserved for other important broadcasts.

I bet the IPOB group will just not wake up one day and start broadcasting on some random frequencies in the UK where there bosses are based without risking their freedom. Its one thing to broadcast on public air waves, it's another to broadcast online. The public broadcast piece is already a ground for arrest.

How would everyone feel if a pilot crashes a plane because some illegal station took over a frequency he uses to communicate with ground controls talking about some Biafra talks he may not be interested in at that moment when he's awaiting landing instructions on the same frequency?

Same reasons all radio stations have licenses to operate on a particular frequency, not just some random ones by-passing authorities.

Other reasons may exist though.
Abeg there is free speech in your constitution, The radio station is REGISTERED LEGALLY IN THE UK JUST AS THE BBC IS, THEY PAY TAXES AND RATES TO HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, AND BROADCAST WORLD WIDE USING SATELLITE AND RELAY STATIONS, online is a different matter because guys like pew De pie, do not need any license or what so ever to create their own channels on YouTube. FM is not used for aircrafts communications, the frequency they use is much higher and it is digital not analogue. I mean I knew he will be released, because Nnamdi kanu is just playing with in the law. Nigeria has no case against him.

2 Likes

Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by badnature: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Nnamdikanu will be telling international community,i told you people Nigeria is a ZOO but you don't want to believe me,did you just see what happens to me?? just for airing my opinion.the fact is Nnamdikanu has just succeeded in letting the world know that Nigeria does not supposed to be allowed to among any community of nations let alone Sign a trity or rectify one because of their flagrant disregard and abuse of charter/treaty that the are Signatory to.a place where no law is obtained! once again Nnamdikanu have proof to the world that Nigeria is a ZOO.calling Nigeria a "ZOO"is an insult to animals leaving inside ZOO because in the zoo animals well being taking care of,but in that ZOO called Nigeria were no law is obtained,the BABOONS AND MONKEYS that are in it are not taking care of

2 Likes

Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by cathodekazim: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Mmmmmmmmm
Southeasterners
Always rebelious Yet they are the greatest cowards in the universe
Wish Ojukwu is still alive to warn u guys
Re: Zoo Or Nigeria: Which Has Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest Proved? by walemoney007(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
if yoruba comment on biafra thread nah wahala,if they don't comment nah still wahala..kids don full nairaland,kids like you that should be on 2go grin

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Cry For Bola Tinubu / Result In Some Areas Of #bayelsa #bayelsadeside / December 2015 Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.