Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,183 members, 7,950,092 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Do Bloggers Make That Much Money?! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do Bloggers Make That Much Money?! (716 Views)

How Do Bloggers Get Their Money / 7 Mistakes Bloggers Make That Defame Their Blogs By Mediapace / Confused: How Do Bloggers Receive Money From Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Bloggers Make That Much Money?! by BlogOxygen: 5:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello everyone, thanks for checking up on this thread.

At BlogOxygen, one of the fastest growing blog/site consultancy firm, we get a few clients asking that question but not of late, as almost everyone who knows us has been calling to ask if bloggers can live large as some clients who've been standing by the decision corridor (all the "I'll start tomorrow" ones) won't let our lines rest.

You heard the news of the multi-million naira acquisition of a top Nigerian celebrity blogger. It immediately caused a tsunami in the head of some of our prospective clients and those who were still considering have started asking for 'Hand Over Dates'.

So let me use this medium to tell you a few things about blogging and money.

Instead of pouring out a list of successful bloggers, a really long list that is, I’ll just quickly take you through a few ways bloggers make money. You might have seen something like this a hundred times but the question still remains: If you know it, why are you scared of trying it?

Blogging, contrary to some people’s opinion is capable of settling you down financially. While some people believe blogging is just a ‘little change on the side’ thing, some people have tremendously harnessed the potentials of blogging to their financial benefit. Stand in the circle of successful bloggers and take a really good look around. Many of those you see don’t have any other business or job except sitting down with their laptops and blogging.

“So?... Isn’t it because most of them are still single?”

“Can blogging really be relied on without doing something else?”

“Don’t be silly. Do bloggers even make that much money?”

And many other questions have I had the chance of putting to rest during my conversation with some prospects. Yes sirs and mas. Bloggers make a whole lot of money and let me briefly mention a few ways you may or may not know.

Pls continue reading here: http://blogoxygen.com/do-bloggers-really-make-money/

Thanks for your time.
© BlogOxygen.

www.blogoxygen.com
Re: Do Bloggers Make That Much Money?! by Beesluv: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Ask Linda Ikeji
Re: Do Bloggers Make That Much Money?! by goverment(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2015
Yes bloggers make lot of money, only if you paid for ads advert, connect, good traffic, content promotion, and lot more.

All can make a blogger make lot of moneyy

Re: Do Bloggers Make That Much Money?! by Warlord3000(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2015
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Can You Design A BLOG Like Www.ogbongeblog.com ......come IN / An Idea For Google Map / My Nigerian Non-hosted Adsense For Sale[22k this morning only] SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.