Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,522 members, 7,968,444 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:26 AM

Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK (63794 Views)

Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) / Boy's Intestines Come Out Of His Stomach After Being Injured By Student. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK by FabioPeter: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2015
Bollinger:

You really think so? If it's that easy, then how come it's considered safe to live in the western world? By your logic, the west should be considered unsafe to live in. Also by your logic, Nigeria should be considered a security haven. I await your response.

The need to break in to a person's house in the west is less that in Nigeria or Africa at large. The economic state is better hence less crime, the police are also not far away so the bandit has a slim chance of escape. All these are deterrent to crime.
However, a robber can break in easily though he stands the risk of being caught because they have good security network. It's the opposite in Nigeria, we have a poor security network hence we fortify our houses.
Re: Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK by Bollinger(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2015
FabioPeter:

The need to break in to a person's house in the west is less that in Nigeria or Africa at large. The economic state is better hence less crime, the police are also not far away so the bandit has a slim chance of escape. All these are deterrent to crime.
However, a robber can break in easily though he stands the risk of being caught because they have good security network. It's the opposite in Nigeria, we have a poor security network hence we fortify our houses.

Lol. You are funny. You expressing opinions based of ignorance. The best form of security is open security. You don't know because you have not experienced it. I don't have a fence around my home. All i have is a lawn and ADT. So do many neighbourhoods. But i'd like to see anyone break in successfully. They'd be in handcuffs in no time. There is nothing worse for a burglar than feeling naked when trying to break into a house. When you put up prison walls, you are effective giving the burglar cover to do whatever they want because no one can see them. Google the white house and you'll see an example of open security. Even houses in Ghana are like that. Exposure matters. Travel and you'll understand.
Re: Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK by FabioPeter: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is not a forum to brag, make wild assumptions and stick to your views. I have courteously responded to your messages based on my understanding and on each occasion you have make brash and unflattering remarks.
For the record, the topic of this thread is a home break-in somewhere in Europe which isn't exactly uncommon even to those who follow CI.
This is my last exchange with you, please you need not reply.

quote author=Bollinger post=39731056]

Lol. You are funny. You expressing opinions based of ignorance. The best form of security is open security. You don't know because you have not experienced it. I don't have a fence around my home. All i have is a lawn and ADT. So do many neighbourhoods. But i'd like to see anyone break in successfully. They'd be in handcuffs in no time. There is nothing worse for a burglar than feeling naked when trying to break into a house. When you put up prison walls, you are effective giving the burglar cover to do whatever they want because no one can see them. Google the white house and you'll see an example of open security. Even houses in Ghana are like that. Exposure matters. Travel and you'll understand.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK by FabioPeter: 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bollinger:

Lol. You are funny. You expressing opinions based of ignorance. The best form of security is open security. You don't know because you have not experienced it. I don't have a fence around my home. All i have is a lawn and ADT. So do many neighbourhoods. But i'd like to see anyone break in successfully. They'd be in handcuffs in no time. There is nothing worse for a burglar than feeling naked when trying to break into a house. When you put up prison walls, you are effective giving the burglar cover to do whatever they want because no one can see them. Google the white house and you'll see an example of open security. Even houses in Ghana are like that. Exposure matters. Travel and you'll understand.
This is not a forum to brag, make wild assumptions and stick to your views. I have courteously responded to your messages based on my understanding and on each occasion you have make brash and unflattering remarks.
For the record, the topic of this thread is a home break-in somewhere in Europe which isn't exactly uncommon even to those who follow CI.
Re: Nigerian Doctor, Caroline Ekong Stabbed To Death By Student In UK by FabioPeter: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2015

Bollinger:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Alaba Guys Did To A Pickpocket (PHOTOS) / Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.