Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays (38212 Views)

Photos Of Don Jazzy's Mother And Father / These Photos Of Footballer Ahmed Musa Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by musicwriter(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Not just hard work, he had a vision too. He knew exactly what he wanted.

He's not even the best music producer in Nigeria, but he have a vision.
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Tman66(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy the ''dada'' na natural or artificial?? grin grin grin
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2015
Loading... grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by ollypass: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
guy for don make am as a body double for busta rhymes sha .....
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
God go make way for us... grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by onatisi(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
managermahmud:
A throwback pix of dManagergrin
Don't relent bro, keep it up
bros but no be by force to take selfie ooooo
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by haibe(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
odinese:
.he was still young then..so this sh!t ain't abt suffering.
exactly
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by hyperflex(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hard work different from hard work. U can work hard in the wrong direction. But you know what is more important than hard work? Discovering ur talent. When u do this hardwork will pay off. Don't just advise pple to work. In most cases pple don't know their talent so they do anything n sometimes it pays off.
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by oluamid(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
3rdlegxxx:
Nigerians and english! Topic says throw back, in all the pics you post, none showed him like a regular dude, one showed him abroad in a spacious car with a tattoo on! dude was already living the life in all the pics, he just wasn't as big s he is now tho, throw back something where he looked like an ordinary nigerian guy, hustling to eat and get job, lol like the 2face pic, yeah now that's a throw back

That's not abroad mehn, that's Lasgidi. Look out the window and spot the yellow and black taxi. I almost thought it was jand too. cheesy grin
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by tope221: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
None is a throw back. He has alwys been big, & he's still big
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by JDado: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
HARD WORK, CONSISTENCY THEN THE BIG ONE PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE MORE MONEY TODAY FROM OUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS, CHAPIONS LEAGUE AND U-17 WORLD CUP [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
oluamid:

That's not abroad mehn, that's Lasgidi. Look out the window and spot the yellow and black taxi. I almost thought it was jand too. cheesy grin

nice observation, in a car with a tv in it (even tho it looked old school) it stills doesn't earn it a throw back
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by DHORNE: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
bobby rhasta jazzy
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Ekaka1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
kaywhynoni:
Epic!

he looks like Busta rhymes on that last pix.......(flipmode squad)

Yeah busta Rhymes....without Mr Rhymes lips lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Revolva(m): 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
destinysaid:
1 word of caution "behind every successful person is a pack of haters" don't be 1 of em, if airforce1 finally blow, don't b a hater, e take 2 face more than 5 yrs, p square more than 5, don baba j more than 5 even badoo self more than 5 yrs to blow .... no drag anybody hustle down o.

dee box .... records

Finally blow for where....imagine an artist bearing airforce1 dat name sef don spoil every cos it's not unique n sellable n no trademark in it...no branding....No be to blow n still be broke na how to be a businessman in d music business ok...I am a music businessman....i got all wat an artist need to be a star n be rich....
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by saintkel(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2015
Airforce1:
You're right
Hisses
I think ella luvs u or has a crush on u.... Smh
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by destinysaid(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
Revolva:

Finally blow for where....imagine an artist bearing airforce1 dat name sef don spoil every cos it's not unique n sellable n no trademark in it...no branding....No be to blow n still be broke na how to be a businessman in d music business ok...I am a music businessman....i got all wat an artist need to be a star n be rich....

ya I get what u saying, I'm also trying to build myself with that business mentality, buh anyway, if airforce1 can be business oriented as well as sing good music, then no shaking na,

(looking for some1 to teach me production o, I use fl studio, buh already tryna learn ableton live 9 and reason)
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by francotunsco: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
I thought you will display him hawking Gala inside hold-up or frying puff puff at mushin!
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Airforce1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
saintkel:
I think ella luvs u or has a crush on u.... Smh
ellazy or which other ella are you talking bout?

That girl is just whinning
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by darmochy1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
Revolva:

Who is dis airforce dude u r so obsessed with sef he is a nobody in d industry...na wa o airforce 1 jet naavy ship army tank..make person hear word..
Airforce1, Kindly save this message that I quote, so that when you finally make it, you can show the world that you were once referred to as a nobody
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Airforce1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
darmochy1:

Airforce1, Kindly save this message that I quote, so that when you finally make it, you can show the world that you were once referred to as a nobody

I got nothing to say to that guy..

Not worth it.

He got mad cuz a pretty girl showed me love..

Guys like that ain't worth rolling with.

Jealousy can make them kill.

Dropping my second single this week..
That's all I got on my mind right now.
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by B4UIWAZ(f): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Airforce1:

I got nothing to say to that guy..

Not worth it.

He got mad cuz a pretty girl showed me love..

Guys like that ain't worth rolling with.

Jealousy can make them kill.

Dropping my second single this week..
That's all I got on my mind right now.
I love reading your comment dude
God bless your mic cheesy wink
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by jamalchance(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
managermahmud:
A throwback pix of dManagergrin Don't relent bro, keep it up

Na ur present day pic u dey use do throwback
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Revolva(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
darmochy1:

Oga airforce 1 should go do his homwork well about music before. Coming here on nairaland and be claiming internet superstar
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Still can't believe the age this man is claiming. angry angry angry

ebosie11:
Hard work really pays.These 5 throwback photos of Mavin boss say it all.Don't relent,keep your head up

Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by bummyla(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
Well done boy! The sky is just the starting point! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by obiak4(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Revolva:

Who is dis airforce dude u r so obsessed with sef he is a nobody in d industry...na wa o airforce 1 jet naavy ship army tank..make person hear word..
wait till you hear airforce1 ft dbang, and dat one ft davido u go beg for autograph no worry
the hustle is real bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by saintkel(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Airforce1:
ellazy or which other ella are you talking bout?
That girl is just whinning
ellazy
Re: 5 Throwback Photos Of Don Jazzy That Show That Hard Work Really Pays by Emperorx: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Him jst be like snoop dog for dat second pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Esther Audu And Husband, Ojire Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Anita Joseph Wows In Stunning Figure-hugging Dress As She Celebrates Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.