Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? (6567 Views)

Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Funny And Silly Ways Men Ask For Sexchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by blueghost(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2015
Hannysmilez:
There are things that we can't help. They are called 'obstacles', it's left to you to decide if you're gonna be brought down by them or you're gonna let it fuel your determination. Btw. For the fact you're a graduate doesn't mean you deserve employment.

nice talk
some tinz are jas to b left untouched Cos touching dem to more complications
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Antonio250250: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
Bank can never give you money without something in return (collateral and interest)

Girls have refused to ask for help from their family members they now want to pluck where they did not not sow.

I saw a girl on Facebook and I liked her pictures I wanted to start something serious with her but before I could drop two words, she is already demanding favour of 7k. Not that I don't the money but I was disappointed by her action. As a rugged igbo boy, I promised to increase the money to 20k only if she could sleep with me.

To cut the story, I invited her and we went 4 rounds. I was kind enough to give her 2k for transport because I enjoyed it.

Girls are now the worst yahoo guys. You just look at them and they start giving you bills. Ndi araa
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
cos afterwards the women always think they outsmarted the man or catch him mugu or the man is tripping! blablabla....
do same thing for a fellow guy and you are pals for life...anywhere he meets you; "here guy...bro I hail o...one love...u too much o...e.t.c
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by ticker4000: 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
Looking for site .moderators and contributors,, would pay you for every topic you paste and share on social media.
http://www.lifetimegist.com/we-are-hiring/
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Don't mind them, sex starved human beings, they just won't give you anything without expecting sex in return like it's their birthright, Na Xmas own pain me pass, dude refused to give me the Xmas gift he promised cos of sex, ediot

Though I believe in the economic principle of TANSTAAFL(There ain't no such thing as a free lunch) cool.
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2018
Iciclesofblessi:
Why do Many men refuse to help so many girls just because the girls refuse to sleep with them?
Why must a girl sell off her body just to achieve something that she merits?
Why is this world is so cruel?
What else do can we ask from sex objects (sexy)
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2018
I always tell ladies equip yourself with saleable skills.
Skills!
Yes Skills!

There is a young , 20years old girl in unilag, because she loves clubbing and partying, she knows all types of drinks and milk shakes. Guess what? During her free hours in school, she went elsewhere to enroll in an.online school., that trains people on how to make party cocktails, punch drinks, milk shakes and small chops etc. She's a social babe, everyone loves her cos she has a nice personality. She tapped into her personality, into what she loves doing most, which parties and drinks. Now she is Master of Cocktails in school. All her cliques, friend's cliques, word of mouth want her to be there. She bills them and provide the party with drinks and small chops. Shes even needed in parties outside campus. She makes her money in a cool way. No need been boxed around by different men cos u are broke. It's not the hassles.

Another lady? She learnt how to sew in my school.. Several university and polytechnic students. After learning? Students in their school. Becomes their customers. They will buy one machine place. In one corner of their room and sew during their spare time. Sometimes their friends, aunty or uncle is getting married somewhere, they seal deal the deals with those ones.
They are not broke or short of money and they spend wisely.

How long can an able healthy lady depend on men for survival? How many men can such lady sleep with to receive peanuts from these kinds of men. Cos not all men are that wicked. But ratio of good men to bad men is small. The bad ones outweigh the good ones.

Another lady in school, learnt Hair dressing and makes hairstyles for a fee amongst students. Especially braids or Ghana weaving. If u have such skill, combined with your studies, u don't need to beg men for money or fall into ritual traps cos u need financial assistance. You are making your money by the side, without the vagina suffering.

Even workers are creating time to learn Fashion designing, Hair dressing, makeup, cocktails, small chops, event planning, etc.
Why?
Because they are not content with their jobs and there is no security in jobs.

Women, Ladies empower yourselves with Saleable skills. Don't wait and be begging for money. Be In control of your life, so that the wind will not blow and take u to wherever it likes.

Check my signature. I operate a Fashion School in Lagos. And it's Promo time.

Empower yourself and don't be a victim to vices out there.
God bless
Re: Why Do Most Men Ask For Sex In Exchange For Little Favor? by temblor1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
ticker4000:

Looking for site .moderators and contributors,, would pay you for every topic you paste and share on social media.
http://www.lifetimegist.com/we-are-hiring/
Work as a one of our moderators?
Kindly correct that line and change the font cos its not attractive but blurred to the eye.
I need to know more about the site, so i'll add u up and wait for a PM.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her / Lady Snaps With A Mad Man And Claims He Is A Billionaire / Man spend 9 million for a lady(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.