Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (44678 Views)

Meet Emmanuel Tochukwu Edward , The Best Graduating Student At NIJ 2018 / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by meauma1(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Congratulations!!! Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by theresaese(f): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2015
Some pple wil use her challenge as an excuse of not graduating wit better grades some might even drop out saying dt thr parents can't afford d tuition.to me,its abt d person it doesn't matter if u r rich or poor some with rich backgrounds stil fail thr academics.Believe it or not dis girl is a very good girl she knows whr she is coming frm and she dint forget her home.Now she has a story to tell God Bless her more .Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2015
donbrowser:
Very good reason for success. Not one stewpid OAU girl telling us she became the best student because she didn't have boyfriend mtcheew.

BTW why is it that these efikos are not so fine.... Just wondering

You are very useless. Your type must have had episodal or series of
carry over courses. Even if she did not have a boyfriend, how does it
affect? One thing I have got to know as a Lecturer and a Nurse is that
any girl who had devoted her time to her books without boyfriend
would come out with wonderful result and most especially first class. But those that are after
men are mere 3.5 below CGPA .
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Orikinla(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2015
Oluwa seun. Ope fun Oluwa. HALLELUJAH forever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by fpeter(f): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2015
ITSaWRAPPP:
That is sacrifice - RESPECT to your sister

I hope she never forgets that.

1 Like

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by sucreblazing(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2015
oc2fish:
Really wish you are from Delta state; A sum of 5 million plus scholarship to PhD and automatic employment. Hmmmm.

Oga if u get the money and u wan help..help !!

Don't come here and start bragging i
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by uncjay(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
Congratulations to her, there is nothing greater than being a hard working person, trying as much as possible to be independent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by confirmer1: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
Congratulations my siS. May d Lord continue to strengthen u the more. #Godwin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by sexyjob(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
Praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by kajoula(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2015
donbrowser:
Very good reason for success.

You cannot eat your cake and also have it handy. cool
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Ephemmm: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Shut up! You sure say you go school, can't even comprehend the jargons you wrote up here undecided undecided undecided

This Bingo has been mistakenly released from its cage again this morning: chai! My sentence is not for minions: it is quite beyond your comprehension. tongue tongue tongue
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by chloedogie(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2015
I really commend your strength and intellectual abilities and sacrifices you made. Thumbs up for you my sister. I actually graduated from the same school but department of mechanical engineering(second class upper division though). During our set' convocation, my friend was the best graduating student. Think he made 4.89 or 4.98. But do you know the irony of the whole thing, his life style was opposite this lady's own. As in he was missing classes like anything and he was very social. From parties to clubs to different things but he was an epitome of knowledge. That's why I still remain loyal to him cos, I respect the way he bagged his own academic excellence. It was unbelievable.
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by lindasmilez(f): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2015
Wow! Women r really makin it gr8 nw..I knw we mst get there someday #time#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by onistar: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2015
Congratulations smiley wink sad
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by damextra: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2015
Congrats. It's not easy to scale such towering hurdles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by baloney: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by donbrowser(m): 9:40am On Oct 20, 2015
OkparaJesus:

You are very useless. Your type must have had episodal or series of
carry over courses. Even if she did not have a boyfriend, how does it
affect? One thing I have got to know as a Lecturer and a Nurse is that
any girl who had devoted her time to her books without boyfriend
would come out with wonderful result and most especially first class. But those that are after
men are mere 3.5 below CGPA .
There are over 70% of SU in Eksu and many of are spilling and splashing sef yet they don't have boyfriends.... I have only one c/o and my 2/1 is still smiling not because I don't have a gfrnd but because I do the needful.

1 Like

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2015
boboLIL:
congrats..
Wo is wid davido number?
[email] My grandpa, but he's dead already. [/email]
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by donbrowser(m): 9:45am On Oct 20, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
Na jealousy go kil u
Must you mention OAU before we realise you are suffering from brain dehydration
Na wa for you oh. I didn't take it personal sincerely but the girl is actually from your school. OK no vex
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2015
So Olusegun Mimiko cannot give her a scholarship to travel abroad for her masters?.. Dis is one of the reason I am always proud of my former governor(Chief God's will Akpabio)... HE IS THE BEST
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Nicepoker(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2015
donbrowser:
Very good reason for success. Not one stewpid OAU girl telling us she became the best student because she didn't have boyfriend mtcheew.

where did u see OAU.
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2015
oc2fish:
Really wish you are from Delta state; A sum of 5 million plus scholarship to PhD and automatic employment. Hmmmm.

I don't think she needs the money. She is a success already. A first class graduate of PLANT SCIENCE. I see her doing her masters in ROOTS & HERBAL SCIENCE/ MEDICINE.

Watch out for that name. She might come up with a recipe for some brew that will knockoff Alomo and Orijin. That brew will get her a N2 billion Naira mansion at plantain island.

Congrats girl.
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by donbrowser(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Nicepoker:
where did u see OAU.
SMH
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Nicepoker(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2015
No time for boyfriend relationship. Tell us u were not built to their specification
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Nelsizzy(m): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2015
sucreblazing:

Oga if u get the money and u wan help..help !!
Don't come here and start bragging i
How did he brag? You are confused

1 Like

Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by coasta(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks to God, and congrats to u. It can only be God... smiley
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by Nicepoker(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2015
donbrowser:
SMH
shake till it falls off
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by konny1(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Congratulations babe.
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by konny1(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2015
Congratulations babe.
Re: OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate by defashan: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2015
gbosaa:

I don't think she needs the money. She is a success already. A first class graduate of PLANT SCIENCE. I see her doing her masters in ROOTS & HERBAL SCIENCE/ MEDICINE.

Watch out for that name. She might come up with a recipe for some brew that will knockoff Alomo and Orijin. That brew will get her a N2 billion Naira mansion at plantain island.

Congrats girl.

Hater.
Read the post well. She intends doing her masters in pharmacognosy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Help My Junior Sister Answer Her Home Work? (see Photo) / Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide / Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.