Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,814 members, 7,902,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

NASS: Why Cant They? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS: Why Cant They? (791 Views)

Fashola Vs NASS: Why We Rejected N20bn Contingency Fund – Reps / NASS: Why Buhari Is Against Ekweremadu, By MASSOB / NASS: Why Saraki’s Rebellion Succeeded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASS: Why Cant They? by daveP(m): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2015
N:B- This is the last Thread i'd have wished to create this morning. But it bugs me.

Two days ago, a nairalander took a swipe at our Senators for grammatical errors during sessions. I'm treading the same path in a different way

1) Why cant they express and pass across their points without reading from notebooks like kids?

2) The raising up of hands to get a chance to address the house looks childish to me. A better method should be employed(Technology is with us at least), because this causes noise and is the root of most hubbub and Jackie Chan-ic(Fights) displays we've seen in times past.

3) Their Fitness is another issue. Isnt there a way to ensure that truly Health is Wealth? At least we have a Senate President that loves working out on the basketball court.

4) The 'aye' and 'Nay' is the oldest vocal ballot method in any such gathering. But some Countries have graduated to better methods. Seem they(Nass) dont trust technology that much.

Please no Insults
Good Morning!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video : Women In Anambra Protest The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / APC, PDP, Share Committees As Dogara Names Reps’ Chairmen / These Are The Reasons Why MTN Hates Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.