Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,390 members, 7,908,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (14703 Views)

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Shiites Protest, Demand Release Of El-zakzaky In Kaduna (PICTURE) / Biafrans Demand Ezu River Autopsy Report From Ex Gov Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by MrCounselor: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2015
ahaika23:
So true. the protest is REAL. Yorubas be scared because the south west economy will be like that of Osun state soon. cheesy

Really?
How the flat headed tribes people who dey trade there go dey survive?
Abegi park well! you know say you no dey depend on oyel money, na
una trade profit una dey take survive nah coz nah una leaders they
chop the oyel money.
And nah pple like you wey they cry of Biafra wey no dey get shishi be
the slaves and eventual collateral damage.
changii is here bro. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by okangaijele2015: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Protesers gone through rumuola, garisson and now heading to governmrnt house. police is just watching and cant do anything!!

10 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by gwales: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2015
anigbajumo:

If it is peaceful protest,it is absurd for military to shoot them.shun tribalism nd let say the fact......

Hw will dey shoot innocent Nigerian jst like that?No no no,dat is not good enough.
they are not nigerians

THEY ARE FROM Biafra

6 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by ellabooz(f): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Lol
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2015
anigbajumo:

If it is peaceful protest,it is absurd for military to shoot them.shun tribalism nd let say the fact......

Hw will dey shoot innocent Nigerian jst like that?No no no,dat is not good enough.

I said clearly that they are free to protest from now till end of the year but shouldn't take law into their hands. We are saying the samrthing bro
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by FKO81(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nature8(m): 10:56am On Oct 20, 2015
Ok
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2015
Omololu007:
he will be charge to court
that is what his look for
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by manchy7531: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2015
LIVE UPDATE FROM ‪#‎BIAFRA‬ LAND
Protest match has commence in earnest in Igweocha...combine team of soldiers and police are everywhere..yet Biafrans are undeterred..fearless before our enemies..more details later ‪#‎FREE‬ ‪#‎NNAMDIKANU‬

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2978639_img2015102000477_jpeg3f251898f04750381e49ebca136bdc21

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2978640_img2015102000478_jpegab8aa8ba0a8b0494bcfba7ce8da661a3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2978641_img2015102000479_jpegcde3b2e1968a7a30da3edd5c8a5ab74d

11 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by DIVINE78: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2015
Yeye people that can't run a political party left by Ojukwu. How can they run a country. Cocain Republic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by SirDorianGray(m): 11:10am On Oct 20, 2015
But they released Kanu on bail yesterday, so what's the point of the protest?

1 Like

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by rexbuton: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2015
where is the picture of the protesting youths nah?? Buafrans fit lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2015
That guy want to fight Police.... I know IPOB in Portharcourt are crazy , strong Nnamdi Kanu followers...abeg let them take it easy

2 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Enahi(f): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2015
You lots should go and protest in Aba and Onitsha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by jairusben(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Op i dey c dem.. Bunch of hungry looking niggaz

3 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Luckianti(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2015
Its very interesting how the hausa/fulani and thier yoruba brothers piss on thier pants each time they hear the name "BIAFRA"

6 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by FKO81(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Enahi:

Go and block them direct them to take their grievances to Onitsha and Aba let me know if your head will still remain in your neck Anuofia.
You can play divide and rule online not offline

9 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by jairusben(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2015
Op i dey c dem bunch of hungry looking niggaz
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2015
Nigeria's worst nightmare grin grin

6 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Enahi(f): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2015
FKO81:

Go and block them direct them to take their grievances to Onitsha and Aba let me know if your head will still remain in your neck Anuofia.
You can play divide and rule online not offline

If I am Anuofia what are you, Ewu oyanraberiberi. Efulefu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by joeyemi: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2015
I think the reason for this present challenge of one zone wanting to secede is the lack of true federalism. We as a nation should not just focus on the problem,we should look for the cause and remove it. If an igbo boy born and bred in Lagos can say he is a lagosian and can benefit from all the entitlements of being a lagosian there will be nothing like biafra. We know the solutions to our problems in this country but unfortunately we lack the will power to put them into practice

10 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tolatutu: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2015
Is that the massive protest grin he he he clowns

Just like the one saying 100 Biafrans besieged Nigerian Embassy in Hong Kong only for us to see a pic of less than 10 men grin.

Bunch of jokers
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by FKO81(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2015
jairusben:
Op i dey c dem bunch of hungry looking niggaz
They look better than disgusting Yorubbar Agboros I see on streets of Lagos or Alimajeris in the north.

12 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by mekadinho(f): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2015
Enahi:

U r frustrated, I read ur thread on, "i m tired". And can't stop laughing, words of advice, stop hating on ppl, maybe that's what guys see in u dat mk them run. For ur info, Na 4 PH u go see ppl wey carry Biafra 4 head, Rivers is part of Biafra, except maybe d Ijaws and others decide to go 4 Niger Delta or Ijaw republic, but for "Igbos Rivers", they r part of Biafra. Go n hang urself.

8 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2015
Maybe Emir Sanusi was right afterall

2 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Enahi(f): 11:47am On Oct 20, 2015
mekadinho:

U r frustrated, I read ur thread on, "i m tired". And can't stop laughing, words of advice, stop hating on ppl, maybe that's what guys see in u dat mk them run. For ur info, Na 4 PH u go see ppl wey carry Biafra 4 head, Rivers is part of Biafra, except maybe d Ijaws and others decide to go 4 Niger Delta or Ijaw republic, but for "Igbos Rivers", they r part of Biafra. Go n hang urself.

You guys are migrants in Rivers, off to the East you go you Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2015
crying more than the bereaved
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by fr3do(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2015
naijapips02:
it's being long our soldiers last practised target shooting.....

if these same soldiers extra judiciously kill your loved ones, you will be cursing them.
Careful the way you talk.
Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by glassjar1: 11:53am On Oct 20, 2015
naijapips02:
it's being long our soldiers last practised target shooting.....

your mama pusssyy an archery spot for bullet hole grin grin

stinking baboon

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu by Enahi(f): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2015
mekadinho:

Oops and point of correction, I am not frustrated I have too many Men disturbing me for the wrong reason.

I am a hot sexy young woman, I take things of the heart serious. I am not from the East where women sleep with men for money or get pregnant and sell off the baby. I created that topic because I don't believe I need to sleep with any man to prove my love, I am careful not to be used and dumped.
I guess u are the type that sleeps with any man that comes your way and you don't have taste or class undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Writes NASS, Seeks To Borrow $5.851bn For Railway Projects / Armored Tanks, Jets For Anambra Governorship Elections - IGP / Mass Sack: NLC, TUC Vow To Cripple Banking Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.