Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:28 AM

Is Nemesis Catching Up With El Rufai? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nemesis Catching Up With El Rufai? (676 Views)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January / Bayelsa: Slyva Arrives Abuja, In Closed Door Meeting With El Rufai, SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nemesis Catching Up With El Rufai? by babalobi(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2009
Reports say former FCT Minister, El Rufai may soon be extradited to Nigeria to face charges over a N32B fraud.

See story in the link: http://assemblyonline.info/2009/04/nigeria-news-el-rufai-to-be-extradited-over-n32b-fraud-charge/

Is Rufai being witch hunted or paying for his sins?
Re: Is Nemesis Catching Up With El Rufai? by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On May 01, 2009
I have said it before and i will say it again, almost all ex leaders in Nigeria shd be tried and i am sure will all be convicted.
they are crooks.
Re: Is Nemesis Catching Up With El Rufai? by jimmysho(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2009
what is in d mind of person that asked this question is very paramount to d right ans. no nemesis is catching up wit him but witching by d toes he stepped on. go to d street of abuja and d right thinkin people, they always want elrufai to cime back because of his legacies

Re: Is Nemesis Catching Up With El Rufai? by netotse(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2009
them saying they want to and him being extradited are two very different things. . .
Re: Is Nemesis Catching Up With El Rufai? by FrankC3: 4:42pm On May 01, 2009
I am just sick and tired of this reactive rather than an active government. Let them take an active decision and stop this politiking. Ribadu convicted people and none of them can claim that they are not corrupt, rather, they all claim that there are others(OBJ's friends) that are corrupt that are not convicted. If El-Rufai is corrupt or enriched himself illegally, then let them institute a case against him and even convict him with his lawyer making his defence. If he gets 10 years jail, then we will be talking about extraditing him to come and serve is terms, otherwise, i will continue to see this whole thing as the gimmicks of an incompetent government.
Re: Is Nemesis Catching Up With El Rufai? by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On May 01, 2009
Frank-C:

I am just sick and tired of this reactive rather than an active government. Let them take an active decision and stop this politiking. Ribadu convicted people and none of them can claim that they are not corrupt, rather, they all claim that there are others(OBJ's friends) that are corrupt that are not convicted. If El-Rufai is corrupt or enriched himself illegally, then let them institute a case against him and even convict him with his lawyer making his defence. If he gets 10 years jail, then we will be talking about extraditing him to come and serve is terms, otherwise, i will continue to see this whole thing as the gimmicks of an incompetent government.

I second your motion.

(1) (Reply)

Segun Oni Wins Ekiti Re Run Elections / Efcc Quizzes Okereke-onyiuke Over N15bn Transcorp Scam / Phcn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.