Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,917 members, 7,973,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? (4929 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Agbanagba1(m): 12:14am On Oct 22, 2015
The key and lock is the best analogy to express slut shaming of women succinctly.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Agbanagba1:
The key and lock is the best analogy to express slut shaming of women succinctly.

How come this analogy is being widely accepted?
men usually don't have shame discussing about being a master key. The day I hung out with some married men, I realised that University girls are most sluts. Their conquests were endless. And they are all married. Their wives will be at home playing the good wife. LOL. It is absolutely funny to me
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by starry001(m): 11:38am On Oct 22, 2015
WarRLaY:
Logic:
When a key can open many lock:we praise the key and call it master key.
But when a lock can be opened by many keys; wow, the lock is fucking useless and deserve to be replaced.
. #GBAM
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by lilmax(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
kingIfey:

You are right. But, it is what the society taught us.
Im sure if we grew up, seeing girls as being equal to us, these problems might not be this bad.
really? Okay it starts with you, tell me how you would raise your daughters.......telling them they should ask for sex at any time right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by lilmax(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2015
Mhizkel:

The last time I checked, no one is complaining.
no one is complaining, good then I see you don't have any problem with guys having whatever they can have wink
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by raayah(f): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
kingIfey:

men usually don't have shame discussing about being a master key. The day I hung out with some married men, I realised that University girls are most sluts. Their conquests were endless. And they are all married. Their wives will be at home playing the good wife. LOL. It is absolutely funny to me

So you are hailing married men who have vowed in front of God to stay faithful to their wives?
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by johnson232: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Don't mind them, quoting the bible to excuse sin when God strikes them maybe they'll learn grin

There's no biblical back up for such a philosophy, I mean if u are a Christian sha. All sins are of equal gravity and God doesn't care if you're male, female; young or old, black or white etc. So there's no difference between a cheating man and a cheating woman, we've just normalized one in society. God doesn't care about culture sin is sin no matter who does it.

As far as outside of religion, what's good for the goose...... Finish the rest for me abeg grin
How many women got married to more than one man in the bible? @least we heard of men who had more than one wife and were still God's friend. What do u make out of a man having more than one partner, isn't that cheating in disguise? If it isn't, why weren't women encourage to marry more than one man?

Men were studiously permitted to cheat in the bible by allowing them to have more than one partner. Honestly, the bible preaches women playing second fiddle to men. The biology composition of a woman wouldn't even permit people to applaud a woman when she cheat. If A,B, and C enters a woman, How would u know the real father of the child if not scientifically proven?

My sister being a woman already makes u subject to a man, so everything a man does as the master and head, doesn't apply to u as a woman(helper). Deal with it... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
lilmax:
really? Okay it starts with you, tell me how you would raise your daughters.......telling them they should ask for sex at any time right?

That isn't what I meant.
Apportioning same here punishment for same crime.

And adulterous man usually gets the high five while an adulterous woman gets scorned, tortured and all whatnot. Adultery is cheating. If a woman can't cheat on relationship, then men shouldn't do so.
The fact that I say this doesn't mean I support adultery. But for the sake of Justice, let us do what Jesus did and still does.
Mary Magdalene committed adultery with a man, she was caught and taken to a place to be stoned. The man who was with her was let go. Jesus set her free.

By your own definition, if adulterers are caught, the female should be dealt with right?
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
raayah:

So you are hailing married men who have vowed in front of God to stay faithful to their wives?
No I am not. It appalls me. I think I kinda misconstrued the point up there.
The men I hung out with, were business men. They laughed as they discussed their conquests.
Ladies can't even do that at all.
In as much as we punish men and women for such crimes,We tend to look at the man as being just a man.... Genetically wired to sleep with lots of women.
That is not right.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
johnson232:

How many women got married to more than one man in the bible? @least we heard of men who had more than one wife and were still God's friend. What do u make out of a man having more than one partner, isn't that cheating in disguise? If it isn't, why weren't women encourage to marry more than one man?

Men were studiously permitted to cheat in the bible by allowing them to have more than one partner. Honestly, the bible preaches women playing second fiddle to men. The biology composition of a woman wouldn't even permit people to applaud a woman when she cheat. If A,B, and C enters a woman, How would u know the real father of the child if not scientifically proven?

My sister being a woman already makes u subject to a man, so everything a man does as the master and head, doesn't apply to u as a woman(helper). Deal with it... tongue
Oga polygamy and cheating are not the same thing. Even if you have 4 wives, you fit cheat on them by sleeping with another woman "outside". So you're wrong. And stay on topic please tongue

Sin is sin is sin. All sins are equal (except blasphemy). All people are equal before God. If u agree with all these statements than u agree that with me. I'm right of coz. Have a good day grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oga polygamy and cheating are not the same thing. Even if you have 4 wives, you fit cheat on them by sleeping with another woman "outside". So you're wrong. And stay on topic please tongue

Sin is sin is sin. All sins are equal (except blasphemy). All people are equal before God. If u agree with all these statements than u agree that with me. I'm right of coz. Have a good day grin

Exactly. Sin is sin. Thank you.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by johnson232: 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol... Polygamy is just a more appealing definition of the word 'cheating' for a man. Polygamy starts from having extra marital affairs (cheating), a man must court a woman before marrying her, during that stage of courtship, the man is automatically cheating on his wife, thereafter the man brings in the woman. Most polygamous marriages are end products of the act cheating.

So I think the men cheating is somewhat justified by the bible to some extent, as most of the men in the bible had more than one wife...
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
johnson232:

Lol... Polygamy is just a more appealing definition of the word 'cheating' for a man. Polygamy starts from having extra marital affairs (cheating), a man must court a woman before marrying her, during that stage of courtship, the man is automatically cheating on his wife, thereafter the man brings in the woman. Most polygamous marriages are end products of the act cheating.

So I think the men cheating is somewhat justified by the bible to some extent, as most of the men in the bible had more than one wife...
Male cheating is justified in the bible "to some extent"? Can u hear urself? What about poor people who kill and steal to eat.

There's either good or evil, wrong or right. Stop trying to justify yourself. God said the soul that sins shall die tongue If you like, cheat and then go and explain to God that you're "a man and it's somewhat justified for u in the bible"
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by johnson232: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
kingIfey:

No I am not. It appalls me. I think I kinda misconstrued the point up there.
The men I hung out with, were business men. They laughed as they discussed their conquests.
Ladies can't even do that at all.
In as much as we punish men and women for such crimes,We tend to look at the man as being just a man.... Genetically wired to sleep with lots of women.
That is not right.
Naturally a man is genetically wired to sleep with more than one woman, God didn't emphasise on the male virginity physically for a reason. Or do u have hymen? but some men with high degree of self control are able to control the urge.

It doesn't apply to humans alone, animals aren't excluded. Why do u think a man does the chasing? Have u ever seen a she goat chasing a he goat for sex? Or a lioness chasing a lion? The male libido and the female libido aren't the same. How old are u? Are u sure u are a man?
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by johnson232: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Male cheating is justified in the bible "to some extent"? Can u hear urself? What about poor people who kill and steal to eat.

There's either good or evil, wrong or right. Stop trying to justify yourself. God said the soul that sins shall die tongue If you like, cheat and then go and explain to God that you're "a man and it's somewhat justified for u in the bible"
In this context I am relating cheating to polygamy, a man can't be polygamous without first cheating on someone, because I know considerable number of women wouldn't want a rival. Can u relate stealing to anything?
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
johnson232:

In this context I am relating cheating to polygamy, a man can't be polygamous without first cheating on someone, because I know considerable number of women wouldn't want a rival. Can u relate stealing to anything?
Is this topic about cheating or is it about polygamy?

Is cheating a sin or is it not?
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by segend(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
kingIfey:
Why is it that most men cheat as if it were an inclination, a tendency that is inevitable in manhood?
Most men make it seem like cheating is what defines a 'real man'. Having as many conquests as King Solomon couldn't even have.
Then, when you are full of candour for your partner, you are tagged "juu man'' huh? huh.
Then, some men get to lie about the number of ladies they have consummated with, as though some grammy awards were given the person with an outrageously high statistics of bedded female density...LOL

Why then is it repulsive when women cheat?
Why are they more punished for sexual offences than men?
Even when a woman is raped, and it becomes obvious that she has been raped, some societies in the world tend to look at her in a demeaning way.

Have you even noticed that in most marriages or relationships, a woman condones her husband's or boyfriend's promiscuity ; but when she mistakenly makes love to her husband's or boyfriend's best friend, her husband instantly gets a heart-attack at the unravelling of such painful truth.. grin

So I have to ask also...
Is it genetically inbuilt in men to cheat?

http://www.thisvoice.net/category/ifeys-column/

I don't know why, but i know it has been like that since. Remember the story of the lady in the bible caught in the act of adultery that was brought to Jesus? she was caught in the act, certainly with a guy, but she was going to be stoned alone.
Also in the era of kings and queens in Europe, princesses are expected to marry as virgins, while princes are not. for some reasons, women are expected to have a higher moral standard than men. reasons for this, I do not know undecided cool
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by femoDee: 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
funny right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by Agbanagba1(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2015
kingIfey:

The society prefer a woman to be chaste/pure because a woman's worth is tied to her desirability to men. The more she is seen as cheap the more her value goes down even if she is well educated while it is not so with the men because his worth is not tied to sexual desirability but his ability to be dominant in every endeavor he partakes in.
The men you hung out with that are discussing these girls will most likely not want to marry any of them because they see them as sluts.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by kingIfey(m): 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
johnson232:

Naturally a man is genetically wired to sleep with more than one woman, God didn't emphasise on the male virginity physically for a reason. Or do u have hymen? but some men with high degree of self control are able to control the urge.

It doesn't apply to humans alone, animals aren't excluded. Why do u think a man does the chasing? Have u ever seen a she goat chasing a he goat for sex? Or a lioness chasing a lion? The male libido and the female libido aren't the same. How old are u? Are u sure u are a man?

I heard myself alright.
We are not animals. We have self-control as humans. So those men doing the chasing only get to consummate with just one woman multiple women? So, a hen is being chased by multiple roosters. She yields to the strongest. When another that is stronger comes, she yields.
So, according to your ideology, womej should technically yield to stronger males. And stronger, in our generation, means wealthy.
So dont complain when a wealhy man woos your wife and mates with her.
Well, as you said. We are animals with animal instincts.

Please what dictionary do you study?
What bible do you read?
There are male virgins.... And hymen is just a criterion for checking female virginity.
Technically, men can be virgins. When you havent had sex, you are a virgin.

Dont justify anything. If we engage in adultery with ladies, lets not scorn the woman. We are complicit in the same crime.

Dont say their biological makeup doesnt let them. You are not the lady. Some ladies have high libido too.

We are genetically wired to be attracted to people we like okay, same goes for the women.
Self-control is where everybody needs to work on.
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by knowledge4(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
benedictnsi:

So where did your bible applaud calling someone names...... Like you stupendously called me mumu

No doubt, you are a pegan

Are you quarelling? True Christian brethren do not quarrel.
If you are making an assertion from the bible, state its references
Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by knowledge4(m): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2015
kingIfey:

I heard myself alright.
We are not animals. We have self-control as humans. So those men doing the chasing only get to consummate with just one woman multiple women? So, a hen is being chased by multiple roosters. She yields to the strongest. When another that is stronger comes, she yields.
So, according to your ideology, womej should technically yield to stronger males. And stronger, in our generation, means wealthy.
So dont complain when a wealhy man woos your wife and mates with her.
Well, as you said. We are animals with animal instincts.

Please what dictionary do you study?
What bible do you read?
There are male virgins.... And hymen is just a criterion for checking female virginity.
Technically, men can be virgins. When you havent had sex, you are a virgin.

Dont justify anything. If we engage in adultery with ladies, lets not scorn the woman. We are complicit in the same crime.

Dont say their biological makeup doesnt let them. You are not the lady. Some ladies have high libido too.

We are genetically wired to be attracted to people we like okay, same goes for the women.
Self-control is where everybody needs to work on.

I agree with you on self control

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women More Scolded Than Men By The Society For Cheating? by benedictnsi(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
knowledge4:

Are you quarelling? True Christian brethren do not quarrel. If you are making an assertion from the bible, state its references
Lol...... See your head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 8 / The Lies Men Always Tell Fat Ladies / My Worst Day At Gtbank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.