Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,607 members, 7,975,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:10 AM

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) (75873 Views)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by KingsleyCEO: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
I thank God that the man is alive to see for himself and praise God the woman did not kill him...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by kadas01(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
Abomination!!
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Azicoly: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by mummymi: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
wicked woman
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by MARKone(m): 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
Miami11:
She has the right to enjoy her life as desired.

Women have been dumped for ages and it does not make headline.

Its not by fire and brimstone to remain married

Your assertion is quite wrong, this is exactly what is wrong with most marriages now, circumstantial marriage. If you do not love someone, and have attained an age of accountability, don't marry that person. The woman said and i quote, "she never loved her husband", then why did she marry him, from her age and appearance, it doesn't seem she was forced into the union. Anyway, the man should suck it up, they kids probably may not be his own.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by gamaliel121(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Womennnn ooooooooo
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by serendipityF: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
There is always two sides to a story, I cant totally blame the woman until she narrates her own part of the story. What if she was a victim of domestic violence? A 44 year old pregnant woman eloped and even wt ha child...there is more to this story.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by adesbreath: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Marriage en...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by IamAtribalist: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool Why is this man complaining? You are free. You are no longer a slave. You no longer have to feed, clothe and shelter her and her child. Go out there and celebrate your freedom with a bowl of ekwobi and a bottle of orijin. Go ball joor, baller.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by CharlesPhc: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
I don't see any wahala here oh! undecided
Love na by force? undecided

The woman has made a choice and it should be respected. When he can afford it, let him travel to the US to see the daughter.

Simple! kiss

Nonsense. Pray someone else does same to you or any member of your family...!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by flokii: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
heheheheee... grin grin grin
elopes kee?.. person find greener pastures go una dey complain
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by LockDown69(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Greener pasture things, humans! grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Lovebond34(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
women..changing men since 1487BC
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Pecca: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
divorce na chin-chin for ala-ofe-mmanu!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
serendipityF:
There is always a two THREE sides to a story, I cant totally blame the woman until she narrates her own part of the story. What if she was a victim of domestic violence? A 44 year old pregnant woman eloped and even wt ha child...there is more to this story.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by kliverpool(m): 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
Even a boo get a boo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
trapQ:
Muslim women have been victims since the days of amadioha, never knew they were capable of such.

You are silly
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by lebete3000: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
ijustdey:

the guy that married such wife is also in trouble because the woman would likely dump his ass also,

just like she dump this man ass too

the bitter truth is dat it's not likely gonna happen, she saw something in dat man and was willing to dump the other man's ass for him....in actual fact it is possible that the new man will be d one to dump her ass after a while...that's the way life is.

that's d reason I always advise Men to get married to Women who love dem 80% while they love d remaining 20%, cos if it's vice-versa den sorry be your name be that oh.

Eminem said he'll rather have a child through his Peniiis dan through marriage after divorcing the same woman twice.

If both of you can love yourself equally den it's ideal but if not make sure its d woman who has more percentage otherwise please just chop the kpomo and clean mouth...shikena....

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by ozy4christ(f): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Annais:
This is somehow. She might have known the man before marriage. The marriage might have been an arranged/forced one since she said she never loved the husband.
or may be d lover is impotent and d marriage was smartly and perfectly arranged
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
ijustdey:

the guy that married such wife is also in trouble because the woman would likely dump his ass also,

just like she dump this man ass too

...and go to where RUSSIA? grin grin
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by ihedioramma: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
OK i got the name
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Yanks101: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
That is kidnapp. The husband should alert the embassy and get her deported.
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by tayotemowo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
kennyman2000:
Now, when i say, i fear woman.. i think am not wrong.. This muslim women who covers their head with hijab, i fear them, they're the most promiscous.. that hijab they put on is not for anything but for covering their cleavage.

Can't we just speak our minds without putting religion, ethnic or one form of discrimination or the other into the mix. Christian women don't do it too? I'm a Christian and I know a Christian woman who did the same thing and ran off with her children so what do you have to say to that. Please until we learn to speak to the matter at hand and leave all this other blames on one thing or the other we may never move forward. Meanwhile back to the matter at hand like someone said up there let the man go and be with one of the other wives he most likely has maybe she was wife number three anyways an she no longer want to be that. About time women too start doing this kind of things to some men so that we men too realise that two can play th game na today some men Don dey carry them children say they no wan marry the woman again? well she doesn't love him let him go and toast another woman an what's the assurance that he has sef that the child as well as the pregnancy ever were his in the first place. Abeg alhaji go find one place siddon.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by IceDude(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Make that mumu lover nor just think say he don win o...... "Wetin happen for sheep house go still happen for goat own"
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by favourmic(m): 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
no money no love, any way my advise for the man is to work harder
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by Pidggin(f): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
She may have been maltreated. A woman will only do this if she hates you.
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by akilo1: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bokoharam ;Danoda man pregnacy to USA?endtime thgs
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by ibedun: 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Why is this man complaining? You are free. You are no longer a slave. You no longer have to feed, clothe and shelter her and her child. Go out there and celebrate your freedom with a bowl of ekwobi and a bottle of orijin. Go ball joor, baller.

Abi o my brother! I don't understand some men......but at a certain age usually at or after 45 years of age, it can be difficult to let go and ball like that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by abimbawealth(f): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Gbege
Re: Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
alhaji come nairaland come pick another wife jo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / The Travails Of Marrying Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.