Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,816 members, 7,966,002 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:03 AM

Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status (16044 Views)

Politicians At Osubi Airport To Welcome Ibori (Photos) / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by azzima(m): 1:48am On Oct 23, 2015
Pavore9:
Observing......cargo must not only land there but l hope the South Easterners would produce what would also be airlifted from there.
international cargo airport in the EAST??Dem go break drug smuggling record for dia.
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Billygee2u: 2:40am On Oct 23, 2015
fratermathy:
The South East States really need a lot of Federal presence. This zone seems to be left out in major federal project allocation. I hope this current government changes that.
The importance of an airport cannot be overemphasized. It is the bedrock upon which other forms of development can hold grounds.
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by tsdarkside(m): 2:52am On Oct 23, 2015
donholy28:
Imolites e don happen for us o...but i don't trust our criminal of a governor

yea...i dont trust him too...but something is different now,,,the fear of buhari........now we people have the courage to shame our corrupt leaders publicly and send efcc after them like saraki,judgement against saraki may be slow,but this is how democracy in developed countrys work..
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Pavore9: 3:56am On Oct 23, 2015
azzima:
international cargo airport in the EAST??Dem go break drug smuggling record for dia.

We have industries in the east whose products can be shipped out of the Country through the airport such as the footwears manufactured in Aba, spare parts manufactured in Nnewi etc

2 Likes

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by flightdey: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Join the discussion on African issues at http://kakaki.news[/size]
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ishiamu(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:
shut your mouth and be happy about this news coming from a sister state.

Bloody supremacist!

Why you insulting people anyhow? Did she mention your name? Why not be a lady you are and stop being toutish

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by norame(f): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2015
investnow2013:
In two months?? Okorocha please say the truth!!!...... Do you mean two years time....When I saw Okorocha there, I just give up!. Oh! God help our dear Imo State!!!.Do not alow it to be a Laughing Stock in Nigeria in Jesus name Amen!!!

A big Amen to that. He should not call his "patch patch construction company" to work at the airport ooo.

1 Like

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by belzabull(f): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Beremx:
instead of them to be happy that such development is happening in the SE which every Igbo man will benefit,they are angry that it's happening in Imo state.

Ndi iro!
shut up fool! how many projects has roach_ass completed in imo? people are skeptical because they know roach_ass is synonymous to scam and buhay is a sectional extremist-evil combination. Thats what investnow2013 is insinuating. Quit this your st√pidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by belzabull(f): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2015
ishiamu:

Why you insulting people anyhow? Did she mention your name? Why not be a lady you are and stop being toutish
that ugly thing is more than a tout, she is a god-forsaken bastad
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by asha80(m): 10:11am On Oct 23, 2015
relchange:
which one be international "cargo" airport? undecided
we want a FULL international airport like Kano
nothing less!
that one is for enugu
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by ishiamu(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
belzabull:
that ugly thing is more than a tout, she is a god-forsaken bastad

She doesn't behave like a lady
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by eedriyz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Stolen:
[size=18pt]BUHARI STOP TRYING TO CLAIM AND TAKE CREDIT FOR GEJ PROJECT.[/size]

Pathetic as your username
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
POSTER, Una buy any new equipment undecided because as a child, I remember we all paid as individuals to make that cargo airport a reality. I know it has not been utilised as a cargo airport but I can almost swear with Sango that nothing new has been added to the airport asides the Night Navigation and structural upgrade done by past administration .
PROPAGANDA ALERT undecided undecided
Trying to whitewash Roaches won't work my dear tongue... till his workers are paid and the pensioners happy!!
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by rokie1: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
i like this post. it makes me wonder about nigeria.

http://tabcorner.com/07-sachin-tendulkar-net-worth/63
Re: Imo Airport To Resume Full Cargo Status by rokie1: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2017
cargo is now being controlled by imo thats kinda nice and sweet and i wonder

http://pbolo.com/buy-wire-nails-making-machine-in-pakistan_i2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Neutralize Scores Of Terrorists In Borno State (Photos) / Gov. Ambode Declares June 12 Public Holiday / LAWMA Begins Seizure Of Carts From Cart Pushers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.