Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Sugar Mum And I (episode 1) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Sugar Mum And I (episode 1) (2963 Views)

Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sugar Mum And I (episode 1) by lawokay: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
I’m sitting in my mum’s shop away from the busy life of Lagos. I Was trying to think out what next after graduation, this boredom is killing me like crazy, months now since I dropped the pen after that very last exam and popping
champagne and drinking Andre all-night trying to believe we’ve graduated(even though we aint seen our
result yet) and the thought of NYSC is still months away, it does kill me(partially because I think it’s a waste
of a year in your life and the suspense of not knowing if you’d be thrown in a crisis torn or technologically
deprived village)….amidst this thought my phone rang….the second ring broke my thought and on
checking who it was…it was Mrs. Y(name withheld)
.Mrs. Y is the wife of the ambassador of Nigeria to a Caribbean country ,she has a very successful chain of boutiques and supermarkets and was in Nigeria most times rather than being with her husband, she has two daughters and a
son, both daughters are my age group but still in some private university.
Hmmnnnn….how did we meet? You might ask; I met her at a famous cinema at yaba, I
watched her daughter with great interest as she ran off to meet a friend of hers and I had to take lift with her
and in the quiet of the lift, I heard a voice say “You seem to like my daughter huh?!”
Trying to pretend I dint hear her the first time,
I said “’excuse me?”
Then she said “oh! Come off it, it’s not like I dint see you staring at my Teni”, Then I chuckled “you got me there ma”…”my name is Mrs. Y and I think I’ll be stuck to you past this elevator, you won’t mind some company would you?”
“Naaah” without thinking twice.

SHOULD I CONTINUE THE STORY?
CONTINUE HERE….(EPISODE 2)
http://i2kay.com/my-sugar-mum-and-i-episode-2-by-ifecx2k/

(1) (Reply)

7 Top Nigerian Celebrities That Are Married To Real Men / Actress Oge Okoye Steps Out With Her Gucci Handbag, Fans React (photos) / Tboss Shares Adorable Photo On Instagram Looking Soft And Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.