Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,115 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This (1139 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / I'm 36 Not Sure If I Love My Fiancee And I Don't Want To Cheat On My Wife. / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 21, 2015
I need your advice fellaz, I'm engaged and I av lil daughter with my lady but she nags a lot and I'm a man who just wanna be a faithful man to my lady but her attitudes sometimes push me out and when I decide to have an extra affair my heart just won't allow, she even complain about having sex with me. Recently I was driving and a lady requested I give her a lift which I did and after dropping the lady at her bustop, she requested we exchange phone contact and ever since then she's been calling and we met a day after I gave her a lift and she told me abt herself and she had a son some years ago, she seems very caring but I'm not sure I wanna do this but she threw a relationship to me and she just want someone to make her happy.. Guys what will you do if u are in my shoes
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by IamLEGEND1: 7:44am On Oct 21, 2015
dump ur baby mama and date the other baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by donTbone(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Ferraricash:
I need your advice fellaz, I'm engaged and I av lil daughter with my lady but she nags a lot and I'm a man who just wanna be a faithful man to my lady but her attitudes sometimes push me out and when I decide to have an extra affair my heart just won't allow, she even complain about sex and recently I was driving and a lady requested I give her a lift which I did and after dropping the lady at her bustop, she requested we exchange phone contact and ever since then she's been calling and we met a day after I gave her a lift and she told me abt herself and she had a son some years ago, she seems very caring but I'm not sure I wanna do this but she threw a relationship to me and she just want someone to make her happy.. Guys what will you if u are in my shoes

Think about how your daughter will feel if she grew to know her father had extramarital affair...
Then you can decide.

That's why you are the man!

Besides, if this new woman stop caring and another comes in, will you follow that too? undecided

Bikonu! life is not that way faa!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Sunexy(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2015
Dis is hard o...
Buh if u knw ur baby mama acts like a GOLD DIGGER, dump her
GOLD DIGGERS are the worst of dem all
undecided
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by johnsmhelia15(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Pray abt it
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks brother,you guys are wonderful. Noted
donTbone:

Think about how your daughter will feel if she grew to know her father had extramarital affair...
Then you can decide.

That's why you are the man!

Besides, if this new woman stop caring and another comes in, will you follow that too? undecided

Bikonu! life is not that way faa!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by kossyablaze(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Turn to the Lord

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2015
It's so called a "temptation "...now u have a choice whether to try it or reject it, u have d power to control everything..if u have a lady tat accused u or nagging of something which isn't true, juz prove it tat she is wrong abt it. cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2015
Sometimes we push our spouses to hav extra marital affairs....

Here is a good man who loves his wife but his wife is just a thorn in his flesh...

Op humanly speakin, if I were u, I"d innocently becom attached to d new lady...
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by buzquet(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2015
U need another baby mama
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2015
she nags alot, buh av u told her hw u feel? one thing couples lack is communication! if u dnt tel her hw u feel abt her nagging, she wil keep nagging. somtymz, only a few spoken words can solve a huge problm. the oda lady u want 2 try myt turn awt worse dan dis one. so tel her 2 stop nagging, nd she wil stop.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Hazardd(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2015
follow your mind and stop disturbing us
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2015
a nagging wife is worse than a bad cook !
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by vizkiz: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2015
what is it with you and babby mamas

I think you need to pray about it undecided
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
she nags alot, buh av u told her hw u feel? one thing couples lack is communication! if u dnt tel her hw u feel abt her nagging, she wil keep nagging. somtymz, only a few spoken words can solve a huge problm. the oda lady u want 2 try myt turn awt worse dan dis one. so tel her 2 stop nagging, nd she wil stop.
we talk abt everythn but she won't just stop. It has even affected me healthwise
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Cutehector(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
urm I dnt think a naggin woman eva stops nagging...
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:56am On Oct 21, 2015
i would let sleeping Dogs lie
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
Sometimes we push our spouses to hav extra marital affairs....

Here is a good man who loves his wife but his wife is just a thorn in his flesh...

Op humanly speakin, if I were u, I"d innocently becom attached to d new lady...

nobdy z perfect. u cnt be d perfect spouse/lover. thr must be smthn ur oda half doesnt lyk abt u. buh its ur ability 2 solve it bkus of d love u both share dat makes u a matured persn. u advising him 2 dump her, hw bout advising him 2 try n work it awt, if nt 4 anythng... atleast 4 the lil girl whose gonna be affected at d end. unless u cum 4rm a broken home, u cn ever understand hw it fls 2 hav ur mum in sokoto, nd av ur dad in jalingo. dnt 4get he stil luvs her(bbymama)
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Exchange of baby mamas
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by zinachidi(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
GBAM!!!!
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2015
Ferraricash:
we talk abt everythn but she won't just stop. It has even affected me healthwise

Sry 2 hear dat. bt do u rly wana give up? well if u feel its getting 2much, u ar free 2 do wateva u want. bt dnt cum crying here, IF d oda woman turns awt worse. k
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nobdy z perfect. u cnt be d perfect spouse/lover. thr must be smthn ur oda half doesnt lyk abt u. buh its ur ability 2 solve it bkus of d love u both share dat makes u a matured persn. u advising him 2 dump her, hw bout advising him 2 try n work it awt, if nt 4 anythng... atleast 4 the lil girl whose gonna be affected at d end. unless u cum 4rm a broken home, u cn ever understand hw it fls 2 hav ur mum in sokoto, nd av ur dad in jalingo. dnt 4get he stil luvs her(bbymama)
yeah ur ryt angie... Its just dah I feel wat d guy is passin tru. He wonders if this is her attitudewen dey r engaged, den how worse it will be wen he geta married to her... I duno if u get, the most important thing in life is for one to be happy.. I"m not tryna say he should dump her just like dat buh if he has tried so hard to talk to her abt her attitude and she doesn't get to understand and tolerate his flaws, den I see no wrong with him porting to another network. As for d child, he can be thr for her by payn child support and visitin her once in a while..
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 21, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah ur ryt angie... Its just dah I feel wat d guy is passin tru. He wonders if this is her attitudewen dey r engaged, den how worse it will be wen he geta married to her... I duno if u get, the most important thing in life is for one to be happy.. I"m not tryna say he should dump her just like dat buh if he has tried so hard to talk to her abt her attitude and she doesn't get to understand and tolerate his flaws, den I see no wrong with him porting to another network. As for d child, he can be thr for her by payn child support and visitin her once in a while..
its cool
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by kiddkash(m): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
warn your baby mama that there is another waiting for you if she keeps misbehaving
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 21, 2015
The other lady is not even asking for something committing like dat, she just wants someone to make her happy, go out with
EroticAngelina:

Sry 2 hear dat. bt do u rly wana give up? well if u feel its getting 2much, u ar free 2 do wateva u want. bt dnt cum crying here, IF d oda woman turns awt worse. k
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 21, 2015
Ferraricash:
The other lady is not even asking for something committing like dat, she just wants someone to make her happy, go out with
alryt smiley
Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by IamLEGEND1: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Exchange of baby mamas

Re: I'm Not Sure I Wanna Do This by IamLEGEND1: 8:23am On Oct 21, 2015
zinachidi:
GBAM!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Dumps Gamer As Lover Chooses Grand Theft Auto Over Her / Am Confused On Who To Marry / The IDP Camp Bride Rush And The Lesson The City Ladies Need To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.