Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,971 members, 7,949,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

I'm Confused I Luv This Girl And She Pretend To Luv Me Also - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused I Luv This Girl And She Pretend To Luv Me Also (731 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / y / Do He Really Luv Me Or! Plz Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused I Luv This Girl And She Pretend To Luv Me Also by moneyp(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2009
I'm confused i luv this girl and she pretend to luv me also, but my people u know the annoing tin is that any time she comes around she leaves me unhappy.it gotten to level that i can romance her at my own precious time,unless she feel that make i just pity em ,my people am truely fed up with her,so pls help me your pairs of advice cos really feel like dumping her.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm Confused I Luv This Girl And She Pretend To Luv Me Also by yme1(f): 11:22pm On May 01, 2009
you already know what you wanna do

it is either you dump her or join her to play the game tongue undecided

it is fun tho grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Confused I Luv This Girl And She Pretend To Luv Me Also by omega25red(m): 2:06am On May 02, 2009
moneyp:

I'm confused i luv this girl and she pretend to luv me also, but my people u know the annoing tin is that any time she comes around she leaves me unhappy.it gotten to level that i can romance her at my own precious time,unless she feel that make i just pity em ,my people am truely fed up with her,so pls help me your pairs of advice cos really feel like dumping her.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you grama pass the one wey i know but if i get the gist of what you were trying to say, you should dump her because there is no point in dealing with someone who doesn't make you happy
Re: I'm Confused I Luv This Girl And She Pretend To Luv Me Also by moneyp(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2009
guy to tell you the thing she did last, would you believe this on the 20 of April was her birthday we both discussed how going to spend the day. to my surprice because of her didn't go to work just to make her day,i was at home especting her to call or come to my place lastest by 10,11.at 3pm i went to friends place he now asked me about our outing?,only to tell him that (i no see my babe nor her flashing) so he asked both of us go her place geting there she was outside sitting doing nothing but peeling (egusi) she has not even taken her bath at that time .so my friend was like <so u never even take your bath at this time of the day >she quickly went in and took her bath,after taking her bath only 4 her to tell me that she going out with her( compound mother)i.e there is this woman in thier compound she call her mother cos her biological mother is late.i was mad really that moment in just have to hold my temper.so at 7:30pm she came to my place i just asked her to forget about me, we should just endup the relationship.she pleaded i asked her go. after somedays friends was like i should give her second chance,but now here she is again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I'm Confused I Luv This Girl And She Pretend To Luv Me Also by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 02, 2009
moneyp:

guy to tell you the thing she did last, would you believe this on the 20 of April was her birthday we both discussed how going to spend the day. to my surprice because of her didn't go to work just to make her day,i was at home especting her to call or come to my place lastest by 10,11.at 3pm i went to friends place he now asked me about our outing?,only to tell him that (i no see my babe nor her flashing) so he asked both of us go her place geting there she was outside sitting doing nothing but peeling (egusi) she has not even taken her bath at that time .so my friend was like <so u never even take your bath at this time of the day >she quickly went in and took her bath,after taking her bath only 4 her to tell me that she going out with her( compound mother)i.e there is this woman in thier compound she call her mother cos her biological mother is late.i was mad really that moment in just have to hold my temper.so at 7:30pm she came to my place i just asked her to forget about me, we should just endup the relationship.she pleaded i asked her go. after somedays friends was like i should give her second chance,but now here she is again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Pls we need an interpreter here,

Re: I'm Confused I Luv This Girl And She Pretend To Luv Me Also by moneyp(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2009
Infact areal bleeping interpreter stereo2 grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Lil Confused: Stop By Please. / Why Do Ladies Always Feel Superior / Still In Love Wt Ex Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.