Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God (36874 Views)

Windstorm Kills 3 Villagers In Uhunowerre, Enugu; Community To Consult The Gods / 6 Nigerian Kings With The Prettiest Wives (photos) / Arnado Debbo: Adamawa Community Where Only Women Can Rule (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by OnankpaBa(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2015
bugzbunny:

So u dnt knw.....
Xtianity and islam was imported

guy imported?

So you worship the snake?
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 21, 2015
OnankpaBa:

son of Lucifer, am not suprised anyway.

May God have his mercy of thee
I don't need God's mercy. Fukc that shit.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 21, 2015
OnankpaBa:

guy imported?

So you worship the snake?
Faith allows for all manner of madness. Some worship dead Jews, others worship dead wood.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by OnankpaBa(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Faith allows for all manner of madness. Some worship dead Jews, others worship dead wood.

your minker sha....which one do u worship sir
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by OnankpaBa(m): 11:25am On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I don't need God's mercy. Fukc that shit.

God of divine mercy! Forgive thy son of Lucifer for he knew not what he's saying.
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 21, 2015
OnankpaBa:

your minker sha....which one do u worship sir
I worship my Big Black Balls. Without it, I wouldn't be a man.
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2015
OnankpaBa:

God of divine mercy! Forgive thy son of Lucifer for he knew not what he's saying.
Don't be silly. Your God can do nothing to me. He only exists in the pages of the Bible -- the Book of lies, halftruths and other bullsht.
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by OnankpaBa(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I worship my Big Black Balls. Without it, I wouldn't be a man.

Guy, have you taken your precious time to ask yourself one day who gave you life? How you are been created?

Am sure God has absolute power over that so-called Big black balls.

You need to acknowledged God's power my brother.
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by OnankpaBa(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Don't be silly. Your God can do nothing to me. He only exists in the pages of the Bible -- the Book of lies, halftruths and other bullsht.

Jesus forgive him please.
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by ZYZZA: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2015
Wating for the amala lord to start talking trash

#IHATEAPC
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Joeace3000(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2015
nawaooo

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Kenec(m): 11:37am On Oct 21, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Ibo with their culture.

I hate snakes with passion.

WHY MUST IT BE ABOUT (IBO) ??
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by sammyj: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2015
Images or rest your case !!!
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by onetrack(m): 11:41am On Oct 21, 2015
some communities are still stuck to their old ways and are constantly in conflict with modern worldviews and cosmology, especially Christianity.

Hahahaha! Christianity is a modern worldview? Complete with a talking snake and a woman created from a man's rib?? Hahahaha I had a good laugh this morning.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 21, 2015
OnankpaBa:

Am sure God has absolute power over that so-called Big black balls.
He has absolute power over my Balls? Really?
Can GOD rub my balls? Can He give me a divine Mouth Gig? I hear he comes quickly. wink
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Bugatie(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2015
chymystique:
Must you title it Ekweremadu's Community Don?? Is he the one that started the tradition?? Everything must not be associated with politics... Thats the tradition and the indigenes are not complaining so everyone should deal with it. Na wa oh

Someone will soon attribute his victory at the pools to the snakes
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by xmich(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Onyenze2015: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2015
And u will just die like chicken.....
OnankpaBa:
If i dey dat village i no kill dat snake, my name no bi Onankpa

Rubbish
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by OnankpaBa(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

He has absolute power over my Balls? Really?
Can GOD rub my balls? Can He give me a divine Mouth Gig? I hear he comes quickly. wink

bros, you fall my hand.

You need to ask God for his forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by opiaoku: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Diabolic things like this can only happen in Biafra. Btw, why is ike ekremadu not saying anything about Biafra ? What is he still doing in the North, Abuja ?

Lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by miqos02(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2015
what can we say?
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by BigBenoski(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The green Snake and Python are still sacred animals in my place which we don't kill. They ve never bitten anyone and it defies logic
Conversely, it is perfectly logical. Snakes and most other animals do not attack humans for sport. They only attack for defense or for food. Experience has taught the snakes in your community that humans do not pose any threat to their existence so, they've relaxed and integrated. If that same species of snake attacks people elsewhere, it Is only because it feels threatened there and they would instinctively want to defend themselves .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by eazydon(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2015
OnankpaBa:

bros, you fall my hand.

You need to ask God for his forgiveness

You really need to ignore this guy. He's been like that. I'm sure one day, someday, he ll meet something that'll change him for the better.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by OnankpaBa(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2015
eazydon:

You really need to ignore this guy. He's been like that. I'm sure one day, someday, he ll meet something that'll change him for the better.

my brother, it baffles me to see a young man hating God.

Is that why he answered Son of lucifer?
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by adamskutty(m): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The green Snake and Python are still sacred animals in my place which we don't kill. They ve never bitten anyone and it defies logic
barbaric way of life of barbaric people grin grin grin tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! lipsrsealed
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by Flyingngel(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2015
I remembered when i served in that community far back and this so call snake came into our bathroom, none of the corp members bath for almost 5days that it was there. It is funny.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by viktor01(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2015
Going by the rate this people give preferences to snakes, soon snakes would start crawling up in people's bed at night while they are asleep to sleep with them.
If it is snake, there is enmity between it and man. kill them all.
Re: Enugu Community Where Green Snakes Are Kings, Queens, Battle Men Of God by HrmOlolade(m): 12:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Igbos shaa. What a cursed tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / Abohs Of Delta State Are Not Igbos / 10 Silly Nigerian's Beliefs You've Heard/Belive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.