Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable (21766 Views)

Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Two Senators (PHOTO) / Again, Bukola Saraki Arrives Tribunal With Scores Of Senators / APC Bribed Tribunal With N23b To Oust Me – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by amurx(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
franchizy:
I have no doubt that the 50 senators are from the South East.
Its there birthright and occupation to encourage corruption.
No SW, SS or a Northern senator can ever accompany Saraki.
Shameless clowns who want there own online country called Biafra.
are you kidding me? Like seriously someone needs calculator here ooo...
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Okeycima: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
donphilopus:
To even think the foolish Senator Samuel Anyanwu is the one heading the Senate Committee on Ethics and Privileges. This 8th Senate is just a joke! Whichever report comes from the table of Senator Anyanwu on the Petition against Amaechi would be considered null and void and therefore does not hold water.

When Saraki would be sent to jail, I would want at least 55 Senators to be present at the Court premises that day. Tear-gas canisters would do justice to all those stealing thieves who call themselves SINators.
oga how well do u know Samuel anyanwu?"
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by amusadele: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Can we just get the names of the 50 Sinators and start a petition to recall them? Absolute rubbish...

Nonsense!!!

Crass Idiocy!!!

Absolutely Disgusting!!!

Are you related to Thiffnubu? Your mouth is generating and producing a powerful bad odour.
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by stag: 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sappyman:
Saraki, Saraki, Saraki, Saraki, how many times did I call you. You have bitten more than what you can chew. You want to bit the figures that feed you. No one plays with the Jagaban and go free. The only advice I have for you is to try and make amend with Tinubu and everything will be over.

@ bolded: Unnecessary. If Saraki would do that, he would have done so before now. He is apparently calling anyone's bluff. And of everyone for that matter.
He's going through the trials already and if he comes out of it unscathed, he'd be more of a hero and increase the air of power around him. He would also have set precedence as the first Senate president to do so.

Its not necessary he dances to Tinubu's drums.
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by ststyreal(f): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
franchizy:
So what of dino melaye? U r so so funny. What happens if finally there is a Ss, sw or even northerners among his entourage? Don't because of any Nigerian politician sin against your God.
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by ststyreal(f): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
bugzbunny:
No hope for the common man
Only in God there is HOPE.
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by xymigrator(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
franchizy:

Hmmmmmm so there are 50 senators from the South East...Mumu please multiply 3 senators per state by the 5 South Eastern states..mtcheewwwww...Ewu can beer
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by malikisah: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shameless
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by change49ja: 3:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Singingbae:
NOTICE!!!!
If the head of civil service is to appear before a court
Please,
All civil servants don't go to work ooo, we will go and support him

#NoShakingt
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by change49ja: 3:42am On Oct 22, 2015
A country is in BIG trouble when 'Corruption' itself is the chief law maker.
Re: Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable by Haurmeday25(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2015
dearpreye:

That's why YOU must endeavour to be uncommon.
concise reply..straight on point..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacks: 81 Dead In Benue State. / Group Asks Governor Obiano To Resign For Endorsing Buhari / Electoral Act: Ortom Commends President Buhari, Says Decision Best For Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.