Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,762 members, 7,930,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

Dr Ben Carson's Word Of Inspiration For All Of Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr Ben Carson's Word Of Inspiration For All Of Us (646 Views)

Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba / Why True Christians See Leah Sheribu As A Huge Source Of Inspiration / Joshua Iginla Has Been A Source Of Inspiration For My Ministry - Sam Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Ben Carson's Word Of Inspiration For All Of Us by bsaying(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2015
Dr. Ben Carson (Retired world renowned neurosurgeon, and Republican Presidential Aspirant) wrote this beautiful piece.ReadSometimes you are unsatisfied with your life, while many people in this world are dreaming of living your life.A child on a farm sees a plane fly overhead and dreams of flying. But, a pilot on the plane sees the farmhouse and dreams of returning home. That's life!! Enjoy yours.If wealth is the secret to happiness, then the rich should be dancing on the streets. But only poor kids do that.If power ensures security, then officials should walk unguarded. Butthose who live simply, sleep soundly.If beauty and fame bring ideal relationships, then celebrities should have the best marriages. But those who live simply, walk humbly and love genuinely!All good will come back to you!!!Man asks, “Where was God when Myles Munroe, wife and his associates were killed in a crash? He answers, "The same place Isat when John the Baptist my servant was beheaded. When Stephen my servant was stoned to death. When Paul my servant was murdered in Rome. The same place I sat when my only Son was brutally crucified, wounded, bruised and killed. Ihave not moved from my position."I am the same. It is not the means of exit from earth that matters butthedestination. Live simply. It's all about God!!
Re: Dr Ben Carson's Word Of Inspiration For All Of Us by bsaying(m): 11:16am On Oct 21, 2015
really helpful write up
Re: Dr Ben Carson's Word Of Inspiration For All Of Us by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2015
eh...... What's inspiring here
Re: Dr Ben Carson's Word Of Inspiration For All Of Us by bsaying(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
SirWere:
eh...... What's inspiring here

the write up is inspiring here dude...

(1) (Reply)

Who Amongst These People Is A Sinner? / Was Sin A Necessary Evil??? / Why Do People Say Nigeria Is A Muslim Dominated Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.