Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu (31948 Views)

The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Apinja2: 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
which kind mumu lion em be .
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by jullary(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:
You call him a lion, I call him the brave heart. No politician in the history of this country ever treaded the path of Amaechi. A man who abandoned circle of 'royalties' to align with the truth. He had the opportunity like Okpabio to be in the good book of the previous President, but he wave all that aside to stand for truth and nationhood.

History will not forget him for his detribalised non partisan stance against a government associated with religious and tribal division. A government of lies, laden with corruption.

The president must protect him against all odds and against PDP vampires and voodooism seeking to make him a laughing Stoke and nothing else.

This scenario is created by the opposition to redicle Bubu's campaign against corruption should he opted for Amaichi. But no campaign of calumny will prevent Bubu from applying discretion in the selection of Amaechi.
God bless you with this ur comment.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by bettercreature(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
advocates:
You call him a lion, I call him the brave heart. No politician in the history of this country ever treaded the path of Amaechi. A man who abandoned circle of 'royalties' to align with the truth. He had the opportunity like Okpabio to be in the good book of the previous President, but he wave all that aside to stand for truth and nationhood.

History will not forget him for his detribalised non partisan stance against a government associated with religious and tribal division. A government of lies, laden with corruption.

The president must protect him against all odds and against PDP vampires and voodooism seeking to make him a laughing Stoke and nothing else.

This scenario is created by the opposition to redicle Bubu's campaign against corruption should he opted for Amaichi. But no campaign of calumny will prevent Bubu from applying discretion in the selection of Amaechi.
I love Amaechi and i want him to be a minister but trust me,South-eastern region will never forgive him even his grand children as south-westerner will never forgive Fani kayode's father

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by GoodGovernance: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
missangela:
Apc hypocrisy is so stinking!
The fact is Amaechi guilty of the corrupt charges or not?

Only the court can determine that.The case is already in court.Until then....
Your conclusion is therefore stinking too grin

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by anonimi: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
AmaeTHIEF is really sharing the $$$$$$$$$$ around oh.
Chai wetin Rivers' people money go do for the Cow of the Tribe of Ubima and Recruit of Common Sense Revolution, eyes have not seen grin

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
Rivers Amaechi Haters are funny. They like GEJ who took their Oil Wells, reduced their allocation to stop the best Governor (Amaechi) Rivers State ever had from working. GEJ made sure they had the worst Airport in the World.

Yet they hate Amaechi for fighting GEJ for them. Baffling.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
anonimi:
AmaeTHIEF is really sharing the $$$$$$$$$$ around oh.
Chai wetin Rivers' people money go do for the Cow of the Tribe of Ubima and Recruit of Common Sense Revolution, eyes have not seen grin

Long story for the gods. Amaechi is the best Governor Rivers State ever had. All your propaganda can not change Amaechi's place in Rivers State's history.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by bigass123(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dele momodu is a man that has made a name for himself in Nigeria across Africa and even in the diaspora. Even Nigerians in the US, UK and other parts of Europe know DM wella. Another interesting thing is that [b]DM didn't become famous for stealing our money [/b]like your feefle.
The question we should be asking here is who are you?
Mr.... What now? Ricsman or riskman? * undecided
Let's all work hard and make a positive impact in our generation.
Peace!

ricsman:
who then is Dele Momodu??

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
The Rivers Amaechi Haters should be thanking Amaechi for putting them ahead of his relationship with GEJ to get what was rightfully theirs. Yet they align with those who wanted to destroy Rivers State.

Sometimes I wonder why people get what they do not deserve.

Can these Amaechi Haters in Rivers State tell me GEJ cared for them more than Amaechi? Yet the want Amaechi's neck.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by slap1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Huge overstatement and insult to Africa.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by viktagorion: 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
With Amaechi I stood

With Amaechi I will stand.

He taught me COURAGE in the face of crass intimidation.

Intimidation fueled by very narrow and primordial sentiments.

You are not alone Amaechi.

I stand with you.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Do these Amaechi Haters in Rivers State ever stop to think? When Amaechi was to become a Governor, a lot of top government officials/cabals fought against him.

Imagine the fight to stop him from becoming Rivers State Governor. Then look at his achievements as a Governor. That alone will make you understand people are fighting against him because he is a politician with a difference.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by babe01: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2015
10 likes for Amaechi

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
[size=15pt]#IStandWithAmaechi[/size]
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by ricsman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
bigass123:
Dele momodu is a man that has made a name for himself in Nigeria across Africa and even in the diaspora. Even Nigerians in the US, UK and other parts of Europe know DM wella. Another interesting thing is that [b]DM didn't become famous for stealing our money [/b]like your feefle.
The question we should be asking here is who are you?
Mr.... What now? Ricsman or riskman? * undecided
Let's all work hard and make a positive impact in our generation.
Peace!

no dear don't bring me in here. u can't be asking who I am. u did well by telling me who DM is. thank.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by loomer: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mumu international limited.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by GoodGovernance: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
missangela:
Apc hypocrisy is so stinking!
The fact is Amaechi guilty of the corrupt charges or not?

Only the court can determine that.The case is already in court.Until then....
Your conclusion is therefore stinking too grin

The only problem with Saraki's case(which is also in court and therefore remains innocent until other wise proven)is the senate as an institution itself.Why suspend plenary because of one person?Worse still, 81 senators abandoning their constitutional duties, all in the name of dubious solidarity?

The morality of Amaechi's nomination is a function of his decision to challenge his ''indictment in court''.If he had not challenged his ''indictment'' in court,then his nomination would have become totally immoral,corrupt and unacceptable.

My take.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by mentorandfriend(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2015
AADATA:
Mtn
This idiot. Your cup will full one day. For sure.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Niceiroko: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by PointB: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dele Mumuni is right.
Looking at the lion size loot he stole from Rivers' treasury, Ameachi can't be anything less than the Lion of Africa Looters!
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Olabinwonu(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amaechi is like a 32KV transformer, u hold him, when u are tires of ur position.
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by sunnyking001(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
All I know is Mr Ameachi will be Nigeria minister come tomorrow. What God has said it will be will be man can revise it.
Long life Ameachi,long life FG,long life my good pple of NL.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Niceiroko: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
mugu
quote author=babe01 post=39208307]10 likes for Amaechi[/quote]
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by Niceiroko: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Amaechi said he as a politician is he is suppose to be stone and u r opening ur imoral and corrupt mouth to call him brave n lion

stupid goat
bettercreature:
I love Amaechi and i want him to be a minister but trust me,South-eastern region will never forgive him even his grand children as south-westerner will never forgive Fani kayode's father
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by OGGS2000: 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
During the Campaigns before elections we were told that if PMB becomes president Nigerian's problems will be over, Five months after the problems are on the increase. Now we are being told that if Amaechi becomes a minster all the nations problems will be over. the question is who holds the solution to the Nations problems PMB or Amaechi. The campaign to make Amaechi a minister is now fought with the same vigour the presidential campaign was fought with out telling us in what capacity he will deploy his expertise.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by bigapple7: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2015
this is d reason igbo will never rule nija biafrud my ass
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by JDado: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
WHO IS MAKING THIS STATEMENT? IF DELE KNOW WETIN GOOD FOR AM MAKE E JEJE SELL HIM OVATION OR PARK GO VILLAGE GO SELL GROUNDNUT AND PURE WATER AND STOP PUTTING HIS UGLY MOUTH IN THINGS THAT WILL COST HIM HIS REPUTATION

MAKE MORE MONEY TODAY FROM OUR FREE MATCH PREDICTIONS, CHAPIONS LEAGUE AND U-17 WORLD CUP [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by rita25(f): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
ameachi grammatically pronounced as am-a-cheat? grin nothing really against this guy though..make una give am his appointment now....he is almost more deserving than some pple that have been screened oh.....whats the postponing everytime for whenever his name is mentioned. cry so far so good FASHOLA remains the best candidate so far.

Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by babe01: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
mugu dey call person mugu

Niceiroko:
mugu
quote author=babe01 post=39208307]10 likes for Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu by phoenix28: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Dele Momodu the pig of Yorubaland, you are our biggest scavenger export to the world. Continue to grow fat on waste.
We uphold your great contribution to national development by associating with known looters, building hotels in Ghana.
What favour do you require from Ameachi? A leopard never changes its coat.

Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America / LASG Installs 2,000 Okada, Tricycle Restriction Signs On Major Highways, Bridges / Buba Galadima Wears APC Shirt To Arise TV Interview (photo)