Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites (26748 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Trey Songz Yabs Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Nigerians Come For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by kuzee(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Blogger / politican = thief

Get your Casio Edifice , Diesel, Armani and Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Akiika: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Simple solution....give press statements on your activities, stop doing things in secrecy if you are clean and are doing the right thing.
Politicians are not media friendly, once the media publish what they don't like, that may be the truth anyway. Give the media information, so they don't concoct one....not excusing irresponsible journalism though.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Joe4real701(m): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Mr Ben Murray Bruce does not want us to buy house in Banana Iceland....Olorun maje oooo
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
linda ikeji

lailai

and co

Take note
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by cardoctor(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
ok. Neexxxt
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Oyadefufolly: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
This guy is biting the finger that fed him. These media organizations may have their faults, but without them it is doubtful if the Jonathan administration would have been decimated, thereby paving the way for Ben Bruce. When APC used them freely against PDP during the campaigns, you did not condemn them. Now the shoe pinches. Let him just endure it.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
trapQ:
misplaced priorities. .. the bloggers and news sites aren't the problem with Nigeria.

the problem is all you corrupt politicians that loot public funds causing children to die of starvation and poor health care. the problem is bad roads, erratic electricity, poor educational system, corruption, abject poverty, unemployment, a dysfunctional legal system that oppresses the poor and basically everything other thing a developed society should have which we are in dire need of.

leave the bloggers alone... angry angry angry

I love you soo very much.

Someone should forward this to Bruce cell phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by francotunsco: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2015
Adonbilivit! Senator Bruce would have ended with ...' i just want to make common sense'
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by favourlove1: 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Yomieluv:
one of the instrument of pressure group is media,so th media is here to stay,except Bruce wants our country to be like North Korea.

baba,face important issues,the media serves as a watch dog.
objectively bruice has spoken. Professionals knw he is very right weather you gullible ones like it or not. A news piece that isn't accurate is not regarded as news.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by BabaO2: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Shalomdee:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce, had something bitter for bloggers and media sites recently when he advised the President to be wary of news sites that have become a thorn in the flesh of governments at most levels. In his advice regarding the media regarding the media he blamed politicians who were greedy for leaking lies and half truths about themselves just to see the other outdone.

Senator Ben Bruce said "In the last 16 years of civil rule, Nigerians have witnessed the rise of online news sites that have become a thorn in the flesh of governments at all levels because of the sensitive news, half truths and down right lies they sensationally publish. Nothing has distracted Nigerian governments over the years as these news outlets."

The Senator also added, "They have also been assisted by print tabloids that call themselves news magazines but which publish sleaze instead of mainstream news. I can authoritatively state that much of the sensitive news that finds its way to these media emanate from competing ministers and infighting kitchen cabinet members struggling to outdo each other by secretly revealing embarrassing information about their colleagues to undermine their influence with the president.

"Where they have no dirty laundry to air against their colleagues, they cook up lies and half truths and these websites, hungry for Internet traffic, and their print media colleagues desperate to increase circulation and advertising, publish these stories without verification which are then swallowed by an unwitting public hook, line and sinker."

www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/senator-ben-murray-bruce-blasts.html
This man is over rating himself. I don't know this guy called Ben Murray is a big foool like this, what a local champion, so he feels he belonged to the first class Nigerians that no one should knows what is going on up there. This guy should be the first casualty of any revolution. This is a typical enemy of Nigeria growth, hiding vital information and facts, No wonder silverbird TV has never had news.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by alao85(m): 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is he high on Calabar weed?
For healthy life & Fitness Tips.Click http://dailyhealthylife1234..com.Happyviewing!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by masseratti: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
In a way well said but sir welcome to the new media world, the same issue is there even in the United states,but sir we know half truths,sensational truths and out right lies..
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by BelovedofLord: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
Let the truth be told please.

Any media will do, even if it's half-a-media.

Thank God for technology, if not what took place at the last Presidential Election wouldn't have been possible.

It's not yet Uhuru, however a walk of a thousand miles starts with a step.

And to add further that a drop of rain starts a flood.

I know definitely that you Ben Murray-Bruce knows quite well that the days of impunity is nearing an end in Nigeria, whether you like it or not.

Good evening.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by trapQ: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
i love you too wink wink wink
ydass:

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by trapQ: 7:41pm On Oct 21, 2015
i love you too wink wink wink
ydass:

Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by trapQ: 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
I don't support no thief nor looter. I advocate for equity and justice for all Nigerians.
ndcide:

People will react like this, when it's most convenient.

We have seen how these guys damage people's reputation daily. How they use political sentiments to permanently label some persons as thieves. It that not what you want.

Now test it with those you support and see how wrong it is.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by sonssyo(f): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
I just want to make common sense
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
Is this your job senator Albino?
Mind your business,
Have you forgotten when you are not informed you are deformed.
Abeg make una giv us news.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by Segunjosegs(m): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
the last time I checked you are first a mass communicator before you are a senator if any media outlet either conventional or new media has published or reported false news you have the right to sue for libel and if what is being reported is true I'd advise you to amend your rusty way
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by jaydee87(m): 12:22am On Oct 22, 2015
even with the blogs you politicians still looting resources and telling us to work hard...
waiting dot the day silverbird will give out scholarships to deserving Nigeria or empower teeming youths
with grants and not just telling us 'I just want to make common sense' pls apply the sense and let's see how it goes...
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by ODUBEZE: 2:02am On Oct 22, 2015
trapQ:
misplaced priorities. .. the bloggers and news sites aren't the problem with Nigeria.

the problem is all you corrupt politicians that loot public funds causing children to die of starvation and poor health care. the problem is bad roads, erratic electricity, poor educational system, corruption, abject poverty, unemployment, a dysfunctional legal system that oppresses the poor and basically everything other thing a developed society should have which we are in dire need of.

leave the bloggers alone... angry angry angry
Bruce I have always love your concept about changing Nigeria but I don't agree with U on this.
What do you expect from the citizens when you keep them in the dark? U leave them to their imagination!
Today, U watch the President say something, tomorrow, he denies it?
Is the President not among d dirty politicians U are referring to?
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by mikolo80: 3:32am On Oct 22, 2015
NaLaugh:
How exactly have news sites and blogs stopped politicians from stealing at every level? undecided

If those sites instigated people into frequent riots, uprisings etc against the government, then that would have been a different story. However, none of that has happened (as far as I know).

The media is the number one tool to keep public officials worldwide on their toes, and that can never be taken away.
yes it can
if the journalists are afraid of 'pressure'
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by uchejames2(m): 4:53am On Oct 22, 2015
Who is talking? Na bruce lee or what. He don enter dey talk bullshit is that the reason he entered bros abeg shut the Bleep up!
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by 83lagosroad(m): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Shalomdee:

Tell them

Ben, also remind them that it is better for the citizens to know what you guys are doing than merely covering up. Up till now we never know how much unna salary be and so good Samaritans are helping us out but you insist that they bw banned like ogun state is currently doing, I pity Una. Pls note here that " out of every lie, there is an iota of truth".

"when the poor has nothing else to eat. They will start eating the rich"
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by 2ts: 5:42am On Oct 22, 2015
Shalomdee:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce, had something bitter for bloggers and media sites recently when he advised the President to be wary of news sites that have become a thorn in the flesh of governments at most levels. In his advice regarding the media regarding the media he blamed politicians who were greedy for leaking lies and half truths about themselves just to see the other outdone.

Senator Ben Bruce said "In the last 16 years of civil rule, Nigerians have witnessed the rise of online news sites that have become a thorn in the flesh of governments at all levels because of the sensitive news, half truths and down right lies they sensationally publish. Nothing has distracted Nigerian governments over the years as these news outlets."

The Senator also added, "They have also been assisted by print tabloids that call themselves news magazines but which publish sleaze instead of mainstream news. I can authoritatively state that much of the sensitive news that finds its way to these media emanate from competing ministers and infighting kitchen cabinet members struggling to outdo each other by secretly revealing embarrassing information about their colleagues to undermine their influence with the president.

"Where they have no dirty laundry to air against their colleagues, they cook up lies and half truths and these websites, hungry for Internet traffic, and their print media colleagues desperate to increase circulation and advertising, publish these stories without verification which are then swallowed by an unwitting public hook, line and sinker."

www.blackberrybabes.com/2015/10/senator-ben-murray-bruce-blasts.html

Will you just shut your booby traps up and focus on more important issue that affect every Nigerian.

The youths made you and you were once a beneficiary of the tabloids and bloggers or 'woreva'. Just focus old man.
Re: Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Blasts Bloggers And Online News Sites by j1mmy: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2015
Ben Bruce claims to be well traveled and educated but thinks like dictator - has this fool ever heard of freedom of speech and press?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) / Zack Orji Becomes Pastor! / Tiwa Savage Visits City 105.1 To Promote Her Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.