Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,871 members, 7,969,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:22 AM

Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison (1961 Views)

For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua To Remain In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu To Remain In ThePrison As FG Seeks To Transfer Case To Another Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by adonbilivit: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
some people could be so daft tho. was just on my own when I heard some folks saying Nnamdi KANU does not want to bail himself out of prison so that he can tell the court that he was detained for doing nothing wrong. they argued that he is going to present the fact that he was detained unnecessarily and beyond 48hrs, and I asked them, "was he not granted bail"?...their response was " he is innocent, so if he pays the #2million to be bailed it means he has admitted to the crime". can you imagine? I tried to make them understand that, wether innocent or not, taking advantage of bail does not mean you have admitted to the crime u are being charged with. they kept arguing saying I know nothing, that Nnamdi said all what they are saying. I gave up, left them to wallow in their ignorance. I am angry now eh. lawyers in the house please talk to me.

cc: lalasticlala Seun ishilove

1 Like

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by ezeagu(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
It makes sense not to pay the bail. And for him to be detained for this time he can use that to his advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by adonbilivit: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:
It makes sense not to pay the bail. And for him to be detained for this time he can use that to his advantage.
u are still here saying the same thing. Bobby smurda, an American rapper, has been in prison for over 10 months now for inability to meet bail conditions. whether he intentionally or unintentionnaly doesn't meet the bail condition, its none of the court's(laws) business.

2 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by Vicotex(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
adonbilivit:
u are still here saying the same thing. Bobby smurda, an American rapper, has been in prison for over 10 months now for inability to meet bail conditions. whether he intentionally or unintentionnaly doesn't meet the bail condition, its none of the court's(laws) business.
not upto 10months, about 7-8months, and he don't have enough money to bail himself.

Be like you no follow suge knight case

1 Like

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by veraponpo(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

This is purely an admittance of ignorance.

Meeting bail condition is one thing, proving your case in court is another thing.

The whole cyber space has been inundated with numerous information real and fake about Nnamdi Kanu. How government played into his hand (fat lie), how he will become more popular (victims' mentality), etc.

The truth of the matter is, the end has come on IPOD's project, just as MASSOB is dead and Nwasurike is a dead lion, Nnamdi Kanu will forever be under security surveillance both within and outside the Shore of Nigeria.

He has been demystified. Radio Biafra's existence is threatened as he would be told to end the airing and nothing for him any more.

Ignoramuses talking does not know what treasonable felony means.

4 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by Chanchit: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Op, you just brought ur case to the wrong court, this guys all sleep facing same place. I just hope Nnamdi is still not eating the federal gov't food.

2 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by ezeagu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
veraponpo:

Meeting bail condition is one thing, proving your case in court is another thing.
The whole cyber space has been inundated with numerous information real and fake about Nnamdi Kanu. How government played into his hand (fat lie), how he will become more popular (victims' mentality), etc.
The truth of the matter is, the end has come on IPOD's project, just as MASSOB is dead and Nwasurike is a dead lion, Nnamdi Kanu will forever be under security surveillance both within and outside the Shore of Nigeria.
He has been demystified. Radio Biafra's existence is threatened as he would be told to end the airing and nothing for him any more.

And what is the criminal offence? All you wrote is your own opinion, the fact is they are already using this time to their advantage, MASSOB has never had this kind of impact and this is something they've already been planning for and said several times.

This is similar to the time Nigeria try to shut them down and they became even more popular. No sense whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by mazeltov(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
please tell them
Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by veraponpo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2015
ezeagu:

And what is the criminal offence? All you wrote is your own opinion, the fact is they are already using this time to their advantage, MASSOB has never had this kind of impact and this is something they've already been planning for and said several times.

So to you my brother, inciting people of a country against the country is not a crime? Why did you think Wole Soyinka was imprisoned in 1968? Did he kill? It was just because he was defending Biafra course despite being a Yoruba man.

Don't raise a bluff against bullet, Igbos should be wiser now.

As touching the issue of MASSOB, it is those who have eaten that want to reduce their numerical number a bit. After a month or two, they must have wasted about 100 persons, then they will have a default reset of their brain.

Fighting a lost battle. Where is MEND today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by DaBullIT(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
He will never leave the shores of Nigeria if he's lucky to be bailed that is

and he will be banned from any public places , banned from writing anything or saying anything a lot of people will hear

Nnamdi Kanu thought he could sneak in and sneak out until luck ran out

I hope for his parents's sake he is not executed secretly , if DSS does not do it , Northern prisoners/suspected BH members in detention will if they should read a news paper or hear news about who he is , i am sure one DSS agent will mistakenly leave that news paper on the ground or mistakenly turn the radio on when news about him is being broadcast

veraponpo:

2 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by ezeagu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
veraponpo:

So to you my brother, inciting people of a country against the country is not a crime? Why did you think Wole Soyinka was imprisoned in 1968? Did he kill? It was just because he was defending Biafra course despite being a Yoruba man.

Don't raise a bluff against bullet, Igbos should be wiser now.

As touching the issue of MASSOB, it is those who have eaten that want to reduce their numerical number a bit. After a month or two, they must have wasted about 100 persons, then they will have a default reset of their brain.

Fighting a lost battle. Where is MEND today?

MEND is being fattened with bribes amnesty wealth. Where is the evidence that first of all he incited people against the country and that what you said is what he is being indicted for?

2 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by basilo101: 1:21am On Oct 22, 2015
did u even belive he will be granted bail in the first place, keep shifting the goal post, if u thing some one who fly around the world cant afford two million, u r a joker.
Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by Rose2014: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2015
DaBullIT:
He will never leave the shores of Nigeria if he's lucky to be bailed that is

and he will be banned from any public places , banned from writing anything or saying anything a lot of people will hear

Nnamdi Kanu thought he could sneak in and sneak out until luck ran out

I hope for his parents's sake he is not executed secretly , if DSS does not do it , Northern prisoners/suspected BH members in detention will if they should read a news paper or hear news about who he is , i am sure one DSS agent will mistakenly leave that news paper on the ground or mistakenly turn the radio on when news about him is being broadcast

You've bn running up n down all Biafra threads like a woman in her period
All these evil wishes on a fellow human being. *Back to sender*

3 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by kettykin: 1:51am On Oct 22, 2015
veraponpo:

The question is will silencing Nnamdi kanu stop the agitation of biafra even temporarily or would it make the next agitator smarter.
The Nigerian solution to biafra smacks of lack of intelligence, wisdom and technicalities.

Someone foolishly believed that by starvation of 1mill people to death, the £20 policy, the state marginalization policy will stop igbos from biafra or slow down their progress.

2 Likes

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by UmuEri(m): 4:04am On Oct 22, 2015
adonbilivit:
some people could be so daft tho. was just on my own when I heard some folks saying Nnamdi KANU does not want to bail himself out of prison so that he can tell the court that he was detained for doing nothing wrong. they argued that he is going to present the fact that he was detained unnecessarily and beyond 48hrs, and I asked them, "was he not granted bail"?...their response was " he is innocent, so if he pays the #2million to be bailed it means he has admitted to the crime". can you imagine? I tried to make them understand that, wether innocent or not, taking advantage of bail does not mean you have admitted to the crime u are being charged with. they kept arguing saying I know nothing, that Nnamdi said all what they are saying. I gave up, left them to wallow in their ignorance. I am angry now eh. lawyers in the house please talk to me.

cc: lalasticlala Seun ishilove

my friend keep shut! Are you so daft to understand we are enjoying the wold attention?

Do you think we are in a hurry for Kanu's release? Obviously, the zoo is still a learner in international politics!

He laid a trap, and the zoo unknowingly walked into it. Too bad!

Note: The wold is taking notice of all the protests and police brutality! That is the game plan.

1 Like

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2015
veraponpo:

its ur fada that ll end the radio meanwhile th radio station is live and direct

1 Like

Re: Gullible People Saying Nnamdi Kanu Intentionally Wants To Remain In Prison by laudate: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2015
ezeagu:

MEND is being fattened with bribes amnesty wealth. Where is the evidence that first of all he incited people against the country and that what you said is what he is being indicted for?

Haven't you listened to Radio Biafra? Don't you realise the DSS have transcripts of all the treason he was spewing on air? Abeg, why do you people like denying the obvious? shocked

(1) (Reply)

See What Fashola Demands From The Ministeries Under Him. / U Won't Believe Wat Dis Website Said About Nigeria In Their Top 20 Countries / If Biafra Becomes A Reality What's Next..?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.